MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

3.7

INGREDIENTS: talc, silica, isostearyl palmitate, methicone, phenoxyethanol May Contain: titanium dioxide CI77891, iron oxides CI77491 CI77492 CI77499, chromium oxide green CI77288, ultramarines CI77007 CI 77013

on 1/7/2015 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product! I use it every day, it has full coverage on dark spots or pimples. My skin is oily and this foundation control de oil for almost all day; I have to reapply sometimes during the day. High recommended! I've been using this for 2 years and the only thing that bothers me is the price; a little expensive, but it worth.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I haven't worn Mac..since Rupaul was their spokesperson lol I thought I would give it a try again. Drum roll...LOVE IT! Awesome coverage...can be lightly worn with a brush or use the sponge for more. I used smashbox pore minimizing photo finish primer as a base and highly recommend both to someone that battles oily skin.

on 1/1/2015 3:57:00 PM

This is my HG powder. I have been using it to set my foundation, as well as for touch ups during the day, for the past 5 years.

I apply with a brush, and it will last me about 8 months of daily use before I have to repurchase. The sponge is good for application as a concealer if you have a pimple.

I haven't been able to find another powder that matches the coverage and oil control that this does. I highly recommend!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have been using this product over my bare minerals foundation for years! Or if I am using a fluid foundation I use this to set the foundation along with giving me extra coverage. I can't fault this foundation at all. I do think however it is hard work using it on its own. I also carry this in my handbag to top up my foundation after a long day and to keep me matte in summer. With a handy mirror and a bottom base for your sponge which is included, it's perfect! Coverage is light/medium if used with another foundation it would be medium.

on 12/30/2014 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought the shade NW45 and it matched with my skin very well. I applied this powder on top of my Studio Fix Liquid Foundation. Unfortunately this powder made me break out horribly. I assumed it was because my skin was not able to tolerate 2 foundations at the same time. I decided to use it alone without any liquid foundation but it still made me break out. It has good buildable coverage but it can look cakey on the skin. Its also too pricey. I gave this foundation a chance and it did not work for me. In general I find MAC foundations too heavy on my skin and they usually break me out. In future I will be sticking to less heavy powders

on 12/23/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The coverage is great and the color was spot on. But within a week of starting this, I started to break out horribly (like worse than my teen years). Severe, painful cystic acne with clogged pores. It made my T-zone so oily while wearing it. I would not recommend buying this product on the chance you might start breaking out. Now I'm switching to a new foundation (and new company) and I'm hoping it can improve my skin and cover the acne scars I now have.

on 12/19/2014 5:59:00 PM

I used to love this product and used if for a couple of years, nc25 suits me well and gives a good coverage until I worked in an airline. It made my whiteheads and blackheads on my nose come out and it doesn't cover it. I had my facial then again when i used this product again it made my whiteheads and blackheads come out easily. I tried to stop it for sometime, and my blackheads and whiteheads lessened. Im just sad because i still have 1compact remaining.

on 12/19/2014 4:59:00 PM

I have been using this powder for 3 years now, I honestly haven't found a powder with this kind of coverage and matte finish. I'm in love with it. I use C4 for my skin tone and It fits me perfect. it has a practical package with a sponge (wich you can actually trow away immediately after you buy the product, because it makes you look cakie)

on 12/14/2014 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I keep coming back to this and have for the last 15 years.Nothing can make my skin look more beautiful and the C3 matches my super pale but olive toned skin seamlessly.The price is what makes me stray but honestly its worth every penny and then some.I'm a dancer and my skin has to look flawless in harsh lighting this product is superb nothing can beat it

on 12/14/2014 9:18:00 PM

This is one of my most favourite face products. I use it as my face powder after foundation and concealer. It's silky, provides excellent coverage, and there is a good selection of colours. I have repurchased it several times and I find it lasts for quite a while too. It is worth the price in my opinion, I have never found anything cheaper that compares. I apply it with the sponge it comes with for maximum coverage.