November 26, 2014 | 1886 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by jthoffman

This is my favorite product that I own. It goes on so easy and lasts forever. I can put a little on before class when im crunched for time and it always comes out great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by laurasoleng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite powder. I love it. I use it over my foundation. it is always in my bag, great for touch ups during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

hands down my favorite makeup product

even though the powder is now a little too dark for my skin tone it still looks beautiful over my foundation as a setting powder :)

the only con I have with this is that you can't really use it as a foundation unless you have really good skin or else it looks cakey :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:32:00 AM More reviews by peachesandblossoms

This powder does an amazing job paired with the studio fix fluid as it gives a nice finish. It makes my skin feel lighter and I don't gain any oil on my face. However, by itself, the coverage is terrible and it makes me look like a powder puff and hides into all dry parts of my face, so my review is based on the job it does with the studio fix fluid!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Seemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first experience of this powder foundation has not bend good, I was wrongly colour matched as I'd taken it home and tried it I couldn't return it to mac. As usual the British customer gets the raw end of the deal. It looks cakey and powdery I've even tried using it with fix+ but alas not for me. I'm now stuck with a full compact in the wrong shade nc45 I'm norm nc42.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by trinichic28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was my HG product for the weekend or a quick trip to the supermarket. It gives great coverage and a flawless finish. It also does a good job of hiding any imperfections. BUT i have grown to love the MAC mineralised in deep dark as well. i really love that the mineralised powder does all that the studio fix does but it also gives me a great glow and beacuse of that i prefer the mineralised powder instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by EboniBrandon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I tried this recently because I find myself wanting a flawless look quickly these days plus my skin is finally less problematic. Pared with the Moisture Select concealer it is the perfect combination for me. Flawless looking skin, fast application and reasonably long wearing. At the end of a day on fall/winter days, i look dewy and not oily. Now it's summer I find I look shiny after about four hours, but nothing a blot and touch up cant fix.

Can look cakey if too heavily applied, a touch of setting spray at the end helps loads to fix this if you find you've gone over board on the powder. The sponge it comes with is rubbish. I prefer to apply this with a brush and to cover old acne scars I apply to those areas with a concealer brush and then buff around the outter area to blend.

It is also excellent as a finishing powder when I do decide to wear full makeup now.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 12:45:00 PM More reviews by OliviaWalter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall I really love this product, for the price there are cheaper alternatives but this does the job and I really like it so I'm not too bothered by the price tag! I love this on days when you don't want to go to heavy coverage with foundation so I just build this up slightly on my face to help even out my skin tone a bit and it feels so light yet really helps to give my skin a nice air brush finish, you can also just use it with a light hand as a setting powder so it is quite a versatile product in that sense. It is a handy compact to chuck in your bag and I would most likely repurchase it again x

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by chloenic0le

Looks flawless on, though I am not a fan of the sponge that came with it as I think it makes it look a bit cakey so I tend to use a foundation brush to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by vic37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product works magic.
So easy to apply & so quick.
I do not break out from this product at all.
I apply before school, last till after school.
Make sure you use a primer & mostiriser.
What I love is you can add whatever coverage you want and your skin will still look amazing.