April 19, 2014 | 1880 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by hdugg8

Everybody's skin is different so in saying its a bad product is not fair on Mac. For me though i won't be buying it again because 1. it is very expensive in Australia, looking at $50 and that's a lot to go spend on a powder 2. The first ingredient in it is Talc which clogs your skin and following I did get a breakout 3. I didn't think it gave me that full coverage with what I wanted to put on my face. Ofcourse my opinion about makeup and applying is so different from a lot of girls but it just didn't work with me at all :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Amynichol14

I love the studio fix powder but one big problem if you have dry skin this will be a terrible product for you I have combination skin so it's good and bad but I use a tinted moisturizer underneath so it works quite well it's not cakey and amazing ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by dianaaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently because I had used it a couple years back and liked it (until I broke it). I got color-matched to how light I am currently and I do like the formula. This is honestly a bad product if you have dry skin, unless you moisturize like CRAZY. It can be somewhat cakey if you apply too much, but the coverage is flawless. If you have oily skin, this will work great with you.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by marifixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I am a Mac maniac, and I have been using this product for a couple years now. I like wearing this all year around, but in different ways.

During the summer I like using this along with my Fix + to get rid of the powdery look. During winter it is super cold and dry here in Sweden, so I use this to set my foundation/bb cream to get a bit more coverage.

I love love love this and would recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love MAC, and i've used this product for years. It's a full coverage powder foundation, that is really easy to use, and applies quickly. I wouldn't use this as a setting powder. Since it's already a foundation it can look cakey if applied over another foundation. The packaging is the best compact I've ever used, I've dropped it several times (even on cement), and it's never broken to pieces on me. It has a compartment underneath the powder for the sponge, but I used that once and threw it away. Lately my skin has gotten drier, and I haven't been able to use it, but it's a really good product I would recommend for normal-oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this over my Studio Fix fluid foundation for a perfect, full coverage look. I have acne scars and uneven skin so the powder by itself isn't enough for me. I gave it 4 stars because at $27 it's not cheap and I go through one about every 3 or 4 months. Other than that it's a great product and I would recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by xmikimagoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this product so much! I bought it after reading some of the glowing reviews on here. I wanted to give powder foundation a go because it seemed to be a much quicker alternative to liquid foundation. I'm always on the go, so I need something that won't take a lot of time to apply. As much as it works in that aspect, I suspect that it made me break out. I hadn't changed anything else in my routine (skincare or makeup), and within a couple days of using this, I got THREE angry cysts on my face. I never get cystic acne so I knew this had to be the culprit. I loved the coverage and finish of this product, so it really saddened me that I had to return it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Keekeekhatun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this around 2 years ago when I really liked the matte flawless look, I used it all the time on top of my foundation, then I just started to wear concealer and this pressed onto my skin (AMAZING COVERAGE), and now I tend to just use it on my blemishes as I prefer a dewy look. This is a staple, has lasted me the full two years and gives a coverage like no other! Can be used wet or dry, comes with a good latex sponge in a seperate storage compartment so you can put lashes in there on the way back home from a night out!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by andjanir

It is a very good powder. I have acne-prone, and also a oily skin. It has a medium coverage and a light finished look, so i use it for daily use.

But i wouldnt use it for a formal occasion without put foundation or bb cream as a base.

Anyway i use C3 here!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by rosat93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love using this powder when I don't feel like using my studio fix liquid foundation. It evens out my skin without it making my face look 'cakey'. However if using liquid foundation and this powder make sure to use a very light hand. Prefer this over my Stay Matte powder by Rimmel.