MAC Tendertones [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OCTINOXATE 7.50%, OCTISALATE 2.00%, AVOBENZONE 1.50% INGREDIENTS PETROLATUM, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, COFFEA ARABICA (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT BRAN) EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, WATER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, CHOLESTEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL ADIPATE/CAPRATE/CAPRYLATE/HEPTANOATE, HYDROGENATED DILINOLEYL ALCOHOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LINOLEIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, POTASSIUM SULFATE, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA, TIN OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, FRAGRANCE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL [+/- MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), RED 30 (CI 73360), RED 33 (CI 17200), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), YELLOW 10 (CI 47005), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI 47005)]

Ijust bought Sweet Tooth and Hot 'N' Saucy...this is my first time buying Tendertones...and i have to say I LOVE THEM...Sweet Tooth is more on the sheer side, but it still gives a little peachy coral color to your lips, plus it adds shimmer...i do however have pretty pale lips...Hot 'N' saucy is my fave of the two...It gives more color on your lips and is so pretty...the texture is amazing...feels better than just any normal lip balm..and i love the smell...strawberry kiwi...i think i am going to have to go back for more...i'm in love

on 5/28/2008 8:52:00 PM

This is for honey bare tendertone lip balm with spf 12. The color Honey Bare is described on maccosmetics.com as a sheer peach with white pearl. When I look at it in the pot it does look peachy almost melon with gold shimmer. This was my favorite of all the new tendertones. It smells great and feels so smooth and silky on lips. I use a travel lip brush for this. It adds nice shine with subtle gold shimmer. Wish the peachy color showed more but from what I saw when I tested them, these are all pretty sheer.

on 2/15/2008 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

"PUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRING~~~!"

I love this stuff! except the artificial fruity taste I get. But still I love this lip balm. The texture is light but very moisturizing and the color really tints my lips so it looks super natural. I have this color is purring and looks lovely against my NC 40/42 tone!

on 1/19/2008 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this stuff! I wish Mac would make it permanent. I have this is tenderbaby which is a pretty natural pink colour and quite sheer. The texture is soooo lush, a really silky smooth, non-sticky balm, I have never come across anything like this. The scent is yummy as well. Bring these back Mac!

on 1/2/2008 4:55:00 PM

I bought the Shush! Tendertone and like it alright. The kiwi strawberry scent is lovely, the color is fun (in the jar anyway; it doesn't show on my lips), and the texture is reasonably non-sticky. However, I don't find the formula very moisturizing, and the jar packaging is inconvenient to take on the go. Shush didn't wow me enough that I'd shell out the big bucks for it again.

on 10/16/2007 6:14:00 AM

I have Tender Baby and I must admit that I didn't have high expectations when I got it. I just picked it up at the MAC store among other products, to try it because it was LE. But I was pleasantly surprised because it's such a wonderful product! It feels great on my lips, it moisturizes and makes them feel softer,it smells nice, it gives a hint of color and shine and it actually stays on my lips for hours! It's probably the best lip product/lip balm I've ever used and I'm sad that it's LE since it's now impossible to find it anywhere :(
If you are lucky and have the chance to get one of these, don't hesitate, grab it immediately!!

on 10/11/2007 11:01:00 AM

I got this in Warm Smile and I absolutely love it! I'm not really a lipgloss person since they are sticky and perhaps too shiny for work (I work with a bunch of engineers).
But this stuff is just the perfect mix of color and gloss and it smells great too! I kind of don't like sticking my finger in the pot in the middle of the day though..perhaps I'll bring a mini lipbrush with me in my bag :).
The color goes well against my tan asian skin! I'm sure this would look good against any complexion. The color is just what its name implies..warm..kind of brownish reddish peachish :)

on 8/15/2007 7:06:00 PM

I've been using this every day since I bought it. I really like everything about it! The smell, the colour (I've got Pucker), the texture... Before trying it on I was afraid that it would be too glittery but I hardly notice the glitter at all when wearing it, it just looks shiny and adds a bit of natural looking colour. Plus it doesn't look like there's a huge lot of thick goo on your lips either, it's just... well, shiny and fresh. It stays on OK, definitely not worse than other glosses/lip balms. It wears off evenly and without making my lips feel dry or anything. I wear it all the time! I guess I'll have to buy one more before they're sold out or something.

These are the BEST! My favorite Mac product and lip product ever. The key is the SCENT! Oh my GOODNESS, they smell/taste soooo delicious I just want to put it on constantly. It smells like kiwi/strawberry to me! They feel nice and smooth on, and you don't get that awful sunscreen aftertaste that's in some SPF balms. These look AWESOME by themselves (everyone asks me what I have on my lips) or over a lipliner/lipstick. They are SUPER shiny, but not sticky/gunky at all. I bought 5 of them, my favorite is definitely Take a Hint. I really like the packaging, not sure why, but it feels all sophisticated to me because it's glass and not plastic. The pot is like a giant Fluidline pot. These should totally be permanent, I've been planning to write to Mac about how great they are!

Everyone should at least get one to try it!

i purchased shush, tender baby and pucker. i absolutely love tender baby it makes my lips so soft and looks natural. i didnt like pucker but thats just because the colour didnt suit me. i just wish this were permanent beacuse ive nearly used all of my tender baby already.

Popular Lip Treatments