April 19, 2014 | 1014 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not a bad liner. Decent consistency, pretty good staying power. I've found that I prefer softer, creamier liners as they're easier to apply and are more easily manipulated if you need to fix mistakes--this one is on the harder, waxier side. I do love self-sharpening liners, but don't even bother with the sharpener hidden in the cap--the tip will just break off and get stuck inside, leaving it useless.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A good eyeliner lasts longer if set with a black eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MoodySunshine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A pretty good eyeliner, it does the job. I found it did smudge a little bit, but it wasn't too bad. So I'll probably buy this again in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is awesome! It smudges a little, but it's really easy to apply and the color is very dark. Compared to other eyeliners, it hardly smudges at all. It's very similar to the Almay eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

This eyeliner is a joke.
It takes a lot of strokes to appear on my water line and I had to reapply after about 2hrs .
Threw it out. Loreal Infallible eyeliner is much better and comes with a smudge tip.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have used up two of the Black Colorstay Eyeliners and will repurchase. I think this product is currently the best self-sharpening, waterproof eyeliner in the drugstores, though I think improvements can be made. I would prefer a creamier product for easier application but the current formula IS quite waterproof and does not smudge easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Senggi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

first, let see what revlon says about this eyeliner:

Revlon® Colorstay™ Eyeliner glides on easily adding drama and definition to your eyes for up to 16 hours. Waterproof formula won’t smear, smudge or fade. Available in 8 shades.

i buy this eyeliner because the review was so good and a lot people talking that this product very good.. but for me, it's bad.. i applied this to my eyes and it's not easy.. i had to put it on my eyes few times to make it thick but it's goin lil mess.. and after 5 hour, it's lil bit goin smudge under my eyes and make it lil bit dark.. it's definitely not waterproof.. it's smear, smudge and lil bit fade for me.. i live in a tropic weather.. it's very hot here and i often to sweaty.. and this product not fit on this weather..

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by fiontoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

For some reason, this product just does not work on me. It tends to disappear from my eyelids in a few hours even with primer on. I always end up with raccoon eyes after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Got this in cocoa. Great color, nice and smooth and long lasting. It is a bit smudgy but I actually like that about it if you don't want smudgy maybe you should look for a liquid or gel liner. Anyway the color is so nice and goes great with hazel eyes. Only flaw is that there isn't much product, but I don't use that much so I guess it's okay. There are other good products like Rimmel's eyeliners that are basically the same but are a bit cheaper. I got Revlon because I preferred the color. Revlon is one of the more spendy drugstore products but are usually the best quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

Not pigmented enough, and didnt last long. I'll stick with Maybelline