Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Ozokerite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera {Candelilla} Wax), Tocopherol, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), MICA, Black 2 (CI 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 77470).

on 5/31/2014 7:07:00 AM

i'm not a makeup junkie so i can't really compare this eyeliner to higher end brands.

pros:
lasts a decent amt of time (not all day)
smudges decently (when you want it to) fine point

cons:
a bit dry
skips
tends to flake /crumble off by end of day

on 5/27/2014 12:47:00 PM

Color payoff is pretty nice, and the packaging is pretty decent-really handy and sleek, feels like a HE product. But too bad it doesn't even last more than a minute on my eyelids, I've never experienced such messy smudges on my eyelids before, ironical, because I'm not even oily skinned.

I think it would probably work better if you use an eye primer that is very mattifying, but no way am I bothering to do that just to experiment.
All in all, not really decent product.

on 4/17/2014 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the ONLY eyeliner I've used and currently still use, that doesn't smudge. I've tried many different brands and types of eyeliners out there. MAC, loreal, maybelline, almay, sephora, just to name a few. This eyeliner on me seems to outlast just about any environment. Humid, rain, sweaty hot, cold, you name it. I did give it 4 lippes because under extremely hot, humid conditions and worn over eye concealer it did smudge a little over my eyelid. FYI, I usually draw my eyeliner pretty thick with a winged tip. Would I recommend this product? Absolutely.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

One of the few products I always stock up. I used to use high end liners but they ran out so fast and they are so expensive. I started searching for a good drug store eyeliner. I tried a few, I prefer retractable ones because I'm too lazy to use a sharpener and I don't like how the pencils always make a mess in my makeup bags. So far this eyeliner is the best one I've found. Good price, good packaging and it really does the job. It does run a little bit throughout the day, but I think all liners do, even the water proof ones. Maybe that's just how my eyes are. I'm very pleased with this eyeliner and will continue to repurchase it.

on 3/21/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The best eyeliner I've ever tried! Highly pigmented and ultimate staying power on the waterline. What more could you want. Highly highly recommend!!!

on 3/11/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Whenever I see a girl with absolutely perfect eyeliner, I can't help but wonder what sort of black magic she had to mess with to do that. I have NEVER been able to draw a perfect wing, and every time I ever tried, I ended up frustrated and crying, looking like Lady gaga in her applause video. Not pretty.

But with this stuff, I'm the closest I've ever been to getting that lusted after perfect wing--Fabulous!

This a great quality eyeliner. Other eyeliner pens I've tried have just been a one stop ride to smudge city, but this is pretty flawless. The packaging is easy to handle, and makes it a lot easier to draw, so even if you're awful at drawing lines on those peepers of yours, there's a pretty good chance you can do it with this contraption.

The price is right, the quality is good, and it makes drawing that wing so much easier. Give it a go :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Affordable eyeliners that stay on all day is a winner to me!! I have this eyeliner in dark brown and black and they are both awesome. The only problem that I have is that they aren't very creamy when applied, but I guess that's why they stay put all day. I like to warm up the product on the back of my hand or roll it between my hands. I don't find it inconvient because I find this to be one of the only eyeliners, other than the L'oreal Infalliable Eyeliner, that works for me.

When I got this the color was bold but after a couple uses the color got really weak.

on 1/5/2014 3:37:00 AM

This is my everyday eyeliner . I love it so much that its my eyes BFF <3 I've had it for maybe a year and I still haven't finished it :) Ive used it for many years because of my moma <3 thanks mom for showing me this eyeline :)

on 12/7/2013 12:28:00 AM

My all time favorite eye liner. I use it in the brown and even with contacts it does not budge. No raccoon eyes!