E.L.F. Eyeliner Brush

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked this up to start using eye shadow colors as an eye liner. I had it for 2-3 months and when I went to use it one day the top fell off and down into the sink! Maybe I'll pick one up again but I really dont want to have to glue or tape down the top. But its a nice soft brush..

on 12/11/2009 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It works pretty well, great brush for the amount spent

on 10/29/2009 8:36:00 PM

When I received my shipment of e.l.f brushes, this didn't look like an eyeliner brush. So, I improvised (since they do not take returns), and decided to use this as an eyebrow brush. It's the perfect size, and density. This brush adds the right amount of volume to my brows, and I was able to make my brows looked really natural. Something I could never achieve with an eyebrow pencil. I really like e.l.f. brushes and I want to purchase a set for my purse when they go back on sale...

on 10/11/2009 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush I got it a few days ago. It isn't too thick for me like some people say. I would definetly buy it again and I would reccomend it to my friends.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

this is MUCH smaller in person than it appears on the website. the bristles are very soft and flimsy and don't work well for eyeliner IMO, however I do like this for filling in my eyebrows with powder, so I'll give it 3 lippies.

on 10/5/2009 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

It's a nice brush with very stiff bristles, so it's good if you want to use a brighter colour that will POP...but I was looking for something for everyday use, and the brush is a little bit too thick for that. I normally use an angled brush that is a lot finer, so this just wasn't what I was looking for, and I won't be buying it again.

That being said, it's still a great quality brush that does what it says it will. I give it a 4.

on 10/1/2009 10:49:00 PM

I purchased this to use with my new smudge pot based on reading the previous reviews. This brush works like a charm, and I'm sure it would work well with any other gel/cream eye liner. I don't intend to use it with powder e/s. I would definitely repurchase

on 8/23/2009 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This brush came in a smokey eye kit. The brushes are very stiff, and flat. It's pretty difficult to use as an eyeliner brush, I prefer my liner brushes to be more angled and a little softer. It also doesn't seem to pick up much shadow at all. However, I found out that it is ok for an eyebrow filler. There are some dark shadow left on the brush from when I was trying to use it for eyeliner, and I use that and just lightly glide it over my eyebrows, and it fills my brows pretty nicely. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go buy this brush, but if you get it in a kit, you might be able to find some uses for it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is too thick for me. I prefer a really thin eyeliner application. I really recommend that you spend $2 more and get their small angled brush for eyeliner instead, I love it! This one is also a little too stiff and scratchy.

on 7/8/2009 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was really excited about this but when i got it i didnt like the brush at all it was too thick for me to use it for an eyeliner bursh.

Popular Makeup Brushes