December 18, 2014 | 1675 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Im still on the fence with this product which I bought in that mini 10 dollar set from Sephora. I think its too glittery for my taste and i would never wear it by itself. I do like to layer a champaigne eyeshadow over it (like UD Sin or Stila Kitten e/s). It works okay for that. Overall, I dont think i would buy a full size of this bc the small pot will do me just fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by marria77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. When I first got it, I actually didn't like it at all (I got a mini size in the sephora $10 benefit kit with erase paste and an eye primer- which was a great deal). After a few months of working it into routine now and again (which I find is a good thing with a product you are not crazy about but for whatever reason aren't planning to return, to see if it grows on you). Lo and behold, I came to really rely on and appreciate this product

Pros:
Really does last all day with no creasing
Not at all greasy in texture and really melts right into the skin
One little pot of the stuff will last forever
Works on it's own (what I mostly use it for) as a wash or as a base for shadow (it's pretty to wear a matte, like brle on top and the shimmer beneath makes it glow)

Cons:
- On my NC30 olive complexion I found the color more pink than I would have preferred (I didn't take points off for this because it is just my preference and the product is advertised as a pinky shade but I think it will be useful for readers of the review)
- A little too frosty for my liking (it's really NOT over the top glittery, just shimmer but again my personal preference would have been for a tad less shimmer as this is the type of shade one would want to wear during the daytime)
- The color is a bit too sheer (a little see-through)
- Could be a tad creamier. The texture of the shadow can make lids appear scaly. It did with mine and it was not a pretty sight, I think I was just using too much product. With a lighter layer it doesn't give that yucky dry appearance...but again, that means the color comes out pretty sheer.

Overall it is a great product that I am really glad I have. It is not the creamy champagne gold wash of color that I wanted it to be..but I have learned to really appreciate what it is and find myself using it more than I expected.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this cream shadow! It is so beautiful. I wear it on my lids when I am going for a natural/neutral look, sometimes i layer shadows over it.. but it is SO beautiful on its own.. I am in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Perfect for everyday and any day! Whether you are doing a neutral everyday quick look or are making yourself up for a night out, this cream shadow is BEAUTIFUL. I wear it everyday as a quick fix, out at night, and even wore it on the day of my best friend's wedding and it was perfect!
It's a shimmery champagne/light pinkish color. It works great as a base, an all over lid color alone, or with other shadows. So versatile! It glides on extremely smooth and blends so easily. I can use it without a primer and it stays on all day without creasing on me.
The only thing that I am not so fond of is the smell. It's almost like a spoiled vanilla and plastic smell. However, I am picky with scents so that may be a factor. Even still, the smell does not prevent me from loving this product anyway.
Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this! RSVP is a golden, shimmery champagne color that is so easy to swipe all over the lid. I pair it a lot with matte browns to create a very simple neutral eye look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by danceprincess10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I loveeee this!<3 I like to apply this on my lid with my ring finger, and top it off with a light shimmery eyeshadow :) Lately I've been wearing Mink by CoverGirl over RSVP everyday this summer and I love the two together :) totally brightens up my eyes, would repurchase!<3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by calgary7

I received a mini version of this in a Benefit sample set. I love the color. It has a subtle color and a gorgeous shimmer. Unfortunately, the color doesn't really show up on my tan skin. But it's nice if I'm going for a simple look. Sometimes in the morning, I just put on moisturizer, mascara, swipe this across my eyes and I'm good to go! I'm not sure if I would pay the price for a full size of this though but the packaging is adorable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by MiyaKiku

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best cream shadows I've used. It goes on easy and blends effortlessly, giving you plenty of time to work with it before drying and setting. My only gripe is that I wish it had a little bit more color. But it definitely doesn't crease at all throughout the day/night, even without any primer. It works great as a base, if you want to add a little bit more color with powder shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by breezylove101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I use it as a shadow base and my shadows pop with it. I work an 8 hour a day shift and I don't notice any creasing when I use this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by pinkwings07

I got this product as a free gift with purchase. I like it, neutral and stays in place all day. You can apply with a brush or your fingers, but i noticed that somethings it will clump under my nails, so I use a brush. the price is a little steep but I will eventually purchase once the sample product runs out.

*pinkwings*