November 27, 2014 | 977 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by anskusiili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product works wonders on my dry, curly hair. The texture of the conditioner is nice and rich, and the scent is quite neutral. This conditioner gives nice, bouncy, soft curls without any greasy effect. However, the product is ridiculously expensive in Finland, so I have to purchase this online.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ChippieChan

This is a great product! It does really leave my thick hair soft and very hydrated, but not greasy :). It's not a wonder treatment, but it's definitely good. The bottle lasts for a very long time! It is veeery expensive in Denmark where I live, so because of the price i don't think i would repurchase this again. I'll go for something cheaper, which I think can do about the same as this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I prefer the All Soft Conditioner over this product as I feel the All Soft Conditioner moisturizes my hair better and leaves it softer and more manageable than the All Soft Heavy Cream. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is a great product. Used about 2/3 times per week, I found this conditioner leaves my dry, color-damaged hair feeling soft, and healthy. It does not weigh hair down. The proce is a bit steep, but it truly work on repairing the hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Mexico

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just tried the newly reformulated Redken All Soft heavy cream and I've been left disappointed. I'm afraid that it doesn't cut the mustard for my hair type. For the record my hair is short cropped, thick, brittle and slighly dehydrated. Years ago, my hairdresser recommended that I use some of the All Soft range (Shampoo & Heavy Cream - to be used like a conditioner rather than a treatment) and he was right on the money! My hair became soft and manageable. But alas, with the new formulation of Heavy Cream, the product isn't giving me the same results. After years of using Redken All Soft Heavy Cream, I now will have to source a new hair conditioner. The newly formulated All Soft Heavy Cream would now suit peple with fine to normal hair thickness that is slightly dry. Please Redken, here's one loyal customer who would love you to bring back the old formula!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

I'm really surprised by this product! I tried the reformulated version, and it's great. I got a sample tube, and now I'm hooked! I never tried the older version, but this is amazing! It leaves my hair with great slip, smells great, and it's soooo soft. It really compares to my HG, Kerastase Masquintense. It has a great price, and it's a wonderful alternative to KS!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by geovani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i am doing a new review of this................
i LOVE "heavy cream" it made my wavey frizzy hair hair super soft and manageable and shiny
i just LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS AND WILL NEVER TRY ANYTHING ELSE ANYMORE!
i have used all high end brands and lines and NOTHING comes close!
i will allways be a DEVOTED fan of redken's all soft shamppo and all soft heavy cream(hate the all soft conditioner),but we "product junkies" are allways on the look out for the "new best thing",right?
so this is my latest story.......
so i kindda "betrayted" redken and bought the "TIGI diamond dreams" shampoo and conditioner(based on the raves they got for some wierd reason) and i FEEL IN LOVE with the smell of those! they just smell like a strawberry cheescake milkshake! lol
anyhow,i got in the shower and started shampooing and i IMMEDIATELY felt that my hair became like f****** RUBBER!
and i am not used to this feeling becouse with all soft my hair feels AMAAAAZING even before i put on the "all soft heavy cream" mask!
so anyway i kindda convinced myself that it will be ok after the conditioner............so on went the diamond dreams conditioner,and my hair did feel(somewhat) smoother and better.
got out and towel dried my hair(continued with my regular redken "real control crema care" leave in lotion and kerastase "elixir ultime" nourishing oil).
went to bed,and.................................IN THE MORNING MY HAIR FELT SO STIFF AND STRAWWWW LIKE!!! it was puffy,FULL OF FRIZZ,lack of any shine,HARD,"rubbery" and just UGLY AS HELL!!!
i swear i have NEVER experienced this level of distress with any hair product i ever tried!!!(and i cannot belive how those shity products got raving reviews!?!?)
i am back to my LOVED redken products(and i learned my lesson and will never EVER try new things!)
im back to............
1.redken "all soft shampoo"
2.redken "all soft heavy cream"(every other rinse i leave it on for more then the regular 3 min,so i just let it "sit" on my hair for 30 min under a hot electric hair cap).
3.redken "real control crema care",(after towel drying i just put a pea size amount)
4.kerastase "elixir ultime"(1 to 2 pumps of this amazing lightweight oil)
5.kerastase "aqua-oleum"(every three weeks i put on this AMAZING monthly hair treatment for dry hair and let it soak in my hair for about 20 min under the hot hair cap,and then rinse and condition with my redken all soft heavy cream)
6.every two-three weeks i use the redken "Hair Cleansing Cream" to remove any product build-up i have on my hair (and then continue with my regular redken all soft shampoo).

and thats it!!! i get AMAZING,SOFT,SHINY,LUSTROUS HAIR!!!
feel free to ask anything :-)
have fun,
sarai,israel

EDIT: this AMAZING all soft range has been changed from the STUPID redkin brand. they made it a "new complex". they changed it.
i HATE THE NEW FORMULA! DO NOT BUY THIS UNTIL THEY CHANGE THIS BACK!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 7:49:00 AM More reviews by tokyorosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My hair is very long, thin-medium thickness, and stick straight. Because I live in a very dry climate, I don't use shampoo everyday, but I do condition every day. I had been using Pantene and Suave's Paul Mitchell knock-off in the shower followed by John Masters detangling conditioner as a leave-in, but I wanted to try something better. I found the Redken All Soft line at Target. The treatment was around $18 (expensive!), but I picked it up as a treat. I have to say: This is awesome stuff. I use it as regular conditioner (that is, every single day). I wet my hair and apply a handful of the Redkin and leave it in while I shower (5-10 minutes). The first time I used it, I skipped my leave-in detangler (just to see the effect of the Redkin) and it was terrific. I haven't used my detangler since! I also noticed one thing that thrilled me: I am losing a lot less hair when combing since I stopped using the Pantene and Suave. My hairdresser told me that Pantene causes hair loss in some people and to stop using it, but I was skeptical. Turns out he was right.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by wildcardinside

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this product today because I tested out some of my sisters and after the first time I noticed that it is amazing. I applied this product after shampooing/conditioning my hair with ordinary everyday shampoo and conditioner and I left it in for probably less than an hour and then I washed it out and left it to dry and all day I haven't been able to stop touching my hair. It is extremely soft and even looks shinier/healthier and surprisingly this prroduct keeps my hair even straighter than what it usually is. Unlike most hair care products, this one actually makes your hair look surprisingly hydrated and healthy. It smells nice, too. The only downfall about this product is that it is quite expensive. I paid $35 for it but like most products, I'm sure it will last many months as it is really only needed probably twice a week depending on how damaged your hair is. You know when you have dyed your hair and you use that amazing conditioner that you can't even buy most of the time and your hair feel and looks like a models until you wash it next? This is what this product reminds me of. Highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

anything from the all soft line makes my hair fluffy and frizzy i dont know why i hate it will not reperchase