July 24, 2014 | 1039 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft HEAVY CREAM

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by wildcardinside

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this product today because I tested out some of my sisters and after the first time I noticed that it is amazing. I applied this product after shampooing/conditioning my hair with ordinary everyday shampoo and conditioner and I left it in for probably less than an hour and then I washed it out and left it to dry and all day I haven't been able to stop touching my hair. It is extremely soft and even looks shinier/healthier and surprisingly this prroduct keeps my hair even straighter than what it usually is. Unlike most hair care products, this one actually makes your hair look surprisingly hydrated and healthy. It smells nice, too. The only downfall about this product is that it is quite expensive. I paid $35 for it but like most products, I'm sure it will last many months as it is really only needed probably twice a week depending on how damaged your hair is. You know when you have dyed your hair and you use that amazing conditioner that you can't even buy most of the time and your hair feel and looks like a models until you wash it next? This is what this product reminds me of. Highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

anything from the all soft line makes my hair fluffy and frizzy i dont know why i hate it will not reperchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must be an exception, but having transitioning 4a/relaxed hair, this stuff is incredible. I have very brittle and dry hair due to consistent relaxer for over 10 yrs. My hair is healthy don't get me wrong, but thanks to the fact that I have a lot and it is so thick, it can feel rough and scratchy. Sometimes no matter how much oil I use, my hair absorbs it all and only gets a soft sheen. I'm also in college and work full time, while also being a fitness nut, and an avid member of many activities, I run out of time quick. Often all I have time for is a wash and go, which is almost impossible to do with my hair. This is the first time I am able to say I could.

This is a very moisturizing and buttery treatment. It is aimed towards people with dry and damaged hair. Thanks to many reviews here and elsewhere, I was hesitant to try this. You know that saying about following your gut? Every time I passed a beauty supply, it always told me to get this. After 5 years of hesitating, I got it and it is the best purchase I've made this year. I used it after Nexxus Emergencee and my hair is beautiful. I mean hair model soft, shiny, voluminous (don't need anymore but still), bouncy, and moistened. Really, soft and shiny. My mom came by to visit and she couldn't stop touching my hair. I can't stop touching my hair. The last time my hair felt like this was before my first relaxer in 2001.

The way to make this work well for you I think is to use a clarifying shampoo and then use a protein treatment. After the protein treatment put this on and leave it on for a few minutes, or hours. I left this for a full day on my hair and just let it air dry and my hair is stunning. I don't use flat irons or blow dry my hair by the way. I've been transitioning for 3 months, which might not be a lot, but it is a hassle since my hair has grown a whooping 4 inches thanks to my hair vitamins in that time. Its very difficult to get a comb through my hair and I broke a big, wide tooth comb trying to do so 6 weeks ago. With this, my new comb glides through. And I see no breakage. I love everything about it from the soft, delicate and feminine smell. I highly recommend it. Wonderful stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by shemilo

Well I use this once in a while when my hair has been heat styled too often or dry and damaged. I take one part of this cream and another part of my John Freida full repair full body conditioner (and sometimes a bit of a after color treatment conditioner if I colored my hair) Slather it all over the trouble areas and wait for 30 mins. After I rinse my hair. It becomes so soft, shiny and frizz free, like I just came out of an ad haha. It's like some super formula. Try it out. I have been able to manage the most difficult hair with this method. Do not do this too often or it will lead to alot of build up. But it works like a charm when you're in a desperate need of hair repair. It's worth a shot to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by aclev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i freakin love this product. makes my hair so silky and soft. my hairdresser even noticed when i started using this. i use it around once a week, especially during the winter when my hair gets really dry. good results, nice neutral non-overpowering scent, and i can usually catch it on sale. repurchased for years and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by GeekChic82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I use this product a couple times a week to combat the torture I do to my hair. It's a lifesaver! As someone with VERY thick hair, this is the first product I've found that hydrates my hair as deep as it should. I have heard that on thinner hair it can over-moisturize, but if you have thick locks I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by nakyq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been trying out a bunch of new conditioners lately. Heavy Cream is the one I like the best! Definitely added some much needed moisture. I love the smell and thought it made my hair very shiny. It was on sale at my local beauty supply store so I got a very good deal. I do think it is a little pricey but I liked the results enough to pay full price when this bottle runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by 4seaglass

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just starting using this conditioner and have to say I do like it. I am using it along with the All Soft shampoo and it is working better than most other lines I have tried in the last few months. Wan't crazy about the regular All Soft conditioner, did nothing for me, tangled mess, bu the heavy cream does the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by BGWV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite treatment!! I love it!! It leaves my hair so soft. It is the best hair treatment I have found.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by TheMrsPacheco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the All Soft Shampoo and regular Conditioner, but I'm sorry to say I don't really care for this "deep" conditioner. The Shampoo and Conditioner seem to live up to their claims of making my dry hair softer and more supple, but this one, no matter how much and how long I leave it in my hair - works too great. I feel, even after a LONG time rinsing, that my hair has kind of a build up in it ... then my hair seems pretty tangly and hard to work with after.
I think I'll stick to my "Smooth Down" deep conditioner, and my regular All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner. Good thing I used the last of this conditioner this morning!