April 21, 2014 | 1821 users online

Conditioner - Aveda - Smooth Infusion

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by teresa1083

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

i hav thick curly hair and i usually need more moisurizer to make my hair soft. This product looked promising but didnt deliver. If fel like it just sat on top of my hair and weighed it down, which i suppose technically that what its supposed to do, but i didnt like the effects. It made my hair brittle and lifeless

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2008 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Karla00

I've gone through 2 bottles of this, and I love it, but it's super expensive. I know you get what you pay for, and my hair loves it, but I can't justify spending almost $30 on small tube of conditioner.

I'll stick with my madder root and damage remedy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2008 9:48:00 PM More reviews by pikacupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this along with the shampoo and it does a really good job of helping to make the curls in my hair more loose so that when I use an iron it just straightens it right up. I've noticed when I don't use leave-in conditioner though that it takes a lot longer to straighten my hair with my iron. So for the price it kinda sucks that I still have to use leave-in conditioner, but that might just be my cheapness speaking up. lol
Overall I really like it for helping to straighten my hair and for its smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by pillager

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although I love that Aveda products are mostly all-natural and the scent is consistently divine, the quality is often hit or miss. A few months ago, my stylist recommended Smooth Infusion and it's been the first Aveda product that I absolutely *love* It leaves my hair silky and smooth, without weighing it down. It's a bit expensive, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by missladydior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Along with the shampoo, this product is great. It gave me shiny, silky, moisturized hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by mascaraismycrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually have been using Volumizing conditioners since my hair is very fine, hi-lighted yet frizzy. That is until my new stylist explained to me that volumizing products contain ingredients that can dry out your hair since it's plumping the strand. She promised me that Smooth Infusion would not weigh down my fine blonde hair ( I thought she was nuts). But she was right. This conditioner moisturizes, detangles and does not weigh my hair down. I love the clean, natural scent. I hate floral and fake scents that most products have now-adays. In fact I didn't bring my conditioner w/ me to my parents house on christmas & I could notice a difference. My hair was limp & frizzy without it. I'm glad I switched to an Aveda stylist cuz I can finally tame my hair using the fabulous yet expensive Aveda products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by productjunkie012

Love this conditioner! I use it in conjunction with the shampoo and it works wonders for my thick wavy hair. I hate how expensive it is, though! I do fork out the money for it, though, because I love it so much! Definitely a staple in my hair care.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 2:01:00 AM More reviews by tinydancer73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My hair: fine (and thinning, sadly) but wavy with a tendency to frizz at the ends. If you have hair like mine, you will love this conditioner. I needed something that would smooth my hair and control the frizz, without weighing down my fine hair and making it limp. This product absolutely does that. I could not be happier. It is outrageously expensive, but you use very little of it. I spent a crazy amount of money to buy the big bottle with the pump, but at the rate I'm using it the bottle should last me about two years. A half a pump is all I need.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2007 4:09:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this conditioner along with the Smooth Infusion shampoo and it is my very first time buying such an expensive hair product. I only got this because few friends recommendation on Aveda's hair products. I normally use a leave-in conditioner just to keep my hair straight and less fizzy. After using this, my hair is much more neat and tidy without using the leave-in conditioner. Also it leaves my hair a really nice scent. I don't know if I would pay this price again for a conditioner but it was worth a try.

Updated on 9 Apr 08
This doesn't seems doing the job after half way thru the bottle. Not sure why. My hair become fizzy and dry ends starting to appear again. I didn't get any color or perm done on my hair. I won't be buying this as it is way too expensive for a condition that won't do the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 4:33:00 AM More reviews by dublin123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally found my HG conditioner, I have been looking for this dream product for about 40 years. Finally my fine, coloured, frizzy hair looks great. It really does what it says on the packet.... cannot recommend highly enough... it may seem expensive but you only use a tiny bit so will last forever. It also rinses out so well absolutly no residue which was the problem i had with all previous conditioners.