July 28, 2014 | 1390 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - toilet seat covers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got to admit its a bit wierd for me to write a review on these but hey I'll say it- they freak'n work at bloting all excess oil from your face without messing up your make-up. I just wish I would had started sooner when I was younger- could've saved me a lot of oily mess days. I heard some famous celebrity on some talk show admit that she did it and thats what got me to want to try it out. Glad I did because I swear by this little beauty secret.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this on a pusebuzz video on youtube. You can't beat it ! It's free and it works, even thought it is a little bit odd. No one will know though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AHHH a girl told me this secret back in my freshman year in high school. * angelic music plays * Its so ... FREE!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by DorothyEm

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My very favorite blotters are Clean and Clear, but I keep them in my purse, and don't take my purse to the bathroom at the office.

Since I have incredibly oily skin even at my age, every time I use the restroom and wash up, I check in the mirror for shine. If there's any, I just take a ts cover and use it to gently blot the oil away.

Works like a charm, free and flushable, unlike the Clean and Clears.

Life should always be this simple.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by jennacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMMMMGGGGGG im not the only one(:
these are freakin amazing! During passing periods at school i run into the bathroom for a quick blot and these work really well!

Im not gonna lie...its a little awkward to rip one from the back and put on your face but as long as nobody touches them they're CLEAN!

keeps my face matte and i believe works just as well as bocsia and clean and clear blot papers(:

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:08:00 PM More reviews by suzieskisinthepyranees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am not the only one!!!!!!!!! Ok I feel sssooo silly but we have these in my high school's bathroom(s) and one day well I didn't have any oil blotting paper sooo, yeah you know.... I blotted my nose with a (clean one, duh) toilet seat cover. I don't think they work as well as oil blot paper, but hey it's FREE. SO if you have oily skin, go ahead try it for your self and see if it works for you. I have accessibility to them everyday but I prefer not to use them..

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by nucleii

This was a surprise to me when I heard from my friend, but I did it and it was pretty neat. There are also some think napkins that worked as well

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by LadyDianeC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These little things are amazing. They are free you can get them from your local restroom or even from your local store.. ..some stores use these to wrap your items, Victoria's Secret, and Sephora are among a few. You simply tear a piece and blot your face with it. Nothing more to it. Works everytime no need to cake on any blot powder. This is much more effective. Whenever I have oilies I simply head to the restroom, and blot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

Don't need to buy this product because it's free and works great!! This works just as good if not better than the oil blotting sheets that you can buy. I love to use these!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Roseandthorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I was maybe, a sophomore in college, my friend and I were making a bathroom trip and she walks into a stall, then right out with a toilet seat cover. I was like, what the heck are you doing?! And she showed me the secret. The only thing I don't like is that it sort of makes my makeup look a little dull and lifeless after I use it, and I think my foundation gets rubbed off a bit (I just dab, I am careful not to smudge). But hey, it's free and great in a pinch so I'm not going to complain.