April 18, 2014 | 1957 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by FluffyVampireBat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. It's really black, stays on all day, never smudges, even on my lower lids. It's the first eyeliner I've used that hasn't smudged under my eyes within an hour (including liquid eyeliners, which I hate because I like smokey eyes, and it takes FOREVER to do with liquid, and generally ends up running anyway.) My only issue is it's on the pricey side and the liner stick is prone to breaking if I'm not careful. Will repurchase forever. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by ScarletUnknown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this product it does its sole main purpose as an eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I don't know why I haven't reviewed this yet! It's the best pencil liner I have used from the drugstore. Why? Because it doesn't smudge! I usually have trouble trying to find a pencil liner that stays put on my waterline and upper lash line but this one never fails me. This glides on smoothly on the waterline and lash line, is super creamy and decently pigmented. I don't have to apply it hard to get a good dark line with this. It's probably not the best smudging liner, as it does stay put pretty well, but it can be smudged lightly for a smokey eye. I have fairly oily lids, and this didn't transfer to my crease. It stayed put without having to use a primer or anything like that. The twisting applicator makes it easy for people like me who are too lazy to sharpen their pencils, so that's also a huge plus from me. I would definitely be buying this again as I am running out. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Always on the hunt for a good black liner that will stay put, especially in the water line. I was so optimistic that this would be the right one and I even bought two (black and black/brown). As I mentioned in my other review for the black/brown colour, I liked the packaging, the color, and texture. Very pigmented and opaque black with a creamy texture with a smooth application. However, after 30 minutes it smudged and smeared like crazy in my waterline. It does stay on my lash line without smudging or fading as long as I set it with a shadow.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by bubblewrap831

I have been looking for an everyday eyeliner because gel liner isn't easy to put on when you have a time crunch. This eyeliner is pretty good compared to the other cheap ones I have tried. It does kind of smudge after a long day because I have oily lids. There's usually a bit of transfer onto my outer lower lashline even though I only line the top. But the color doesn't really fade much throughout the day otherwise, so I don't really need to reapply. It glides on smoothly, but it's not super creamy, which I prefer. I tried tightlining my upper water line, which wasn't the best idea because it kept smudging on my lower lashline, but the color held up for a little while.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by esquexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't remember how much I spent on this eyeliner. Probably about $10. I bought it in Blackest Black.

It goes on true black. It dries quickly and does not smudge. Very easy to apply. I found it did get a little flakey after long use but not too bad.

I use it over top of other eyeliners for more lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by rainbowrivulets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow! I don't get why there are so many bad reviews on here... I love this liner. I have it in black right now and I remember getting navy a long time ago. Yes it is less creamy than UD's or MUFE'S liners... but I like that it doesn't smudge too bad when i put it on my bottom lashline... with UD'S and MUFE's it was pretty bad... this one looked a little more intentionally smudged after a long day, lol...

*I have oily lids*

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ilovethings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday eyeliner for my waterline. It goes on smoothe and passing it along the waterline just one time gets enough product on. I does tend to smear toward the end of the day but i cant totally blame it on the product because i know my eyen area gets oily. I would buy this over Mac Tecknakohl in Graph Black any day!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by anyeji

I have used I know at least 10 of these! I LOVE these eyeliners!
I used to use these every single day and they were fine, but now I use gel eyeliners.
The only con I have with these is that they run out uber fast. I would go through these in a month and it is around 8 dollars in Canada. I like to find these with the eyeshadow quads that they sometimes come with or the ones with bonus ones.
I love these eyeliners and would defs purchase over and over again. I am currently going through one (I keep it in my makeup bag for touchups)
and have a backup just in case.
I don't sharpen the ones I have because I don't want to use it up quickly... which is another con and sometimes the sharpener falls out in my makeup bag....but overall the product is fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by jparkerb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you do not want to shell out for Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner (the gold standard), this drugstore option comes pretty close to it. The color is bolder than most eyeliners, but note that it will smudge a little. Although, I found it to stay on all day/night after several coats are applied. This product is convenient to use- no need to ever sharpen and does not require a brush. I throw this in my purse and apply while I wait for my car to warm up in the mornings- it takes 10 seconds to do my eyes. I spend approximately $4-5 when it goes on sale- great buy.