November 27, 2014 | 1489 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by asmith923

The only eyeliner to have ever stayed on my waterline. I dont even have to apply a second layer or top it with black eyeshadow, it just stays. Not irritating and very black.

I've tried clinique, urban decay, dior, rimmel, stila, kajal, and so many more. This is the only one that stays. I do wipe my waterline with a q-tip first, really helps!

As an upper lip liner, it's okay..stays but isn't very creamy looking.

Packaging is standard, however the pencil will fall back into the tube if you dont hold the end firmly, so it could be better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Jasminelove123

No matter how many eyeliners I use, no matter the brand or type, I always come back to this. It is by far my favorite eyeliner. It is the first eyeliner I ever used when I was 11 or 12. Since then, I've tried many high-end and drugstore eyeliners. Ad I've used liquid, cream, pencil, everything. But this eyeliner trumps everything in my book. It goes on very creamy but it doesn't smudge. For extra protection though, you can apply black eyeshadow over it, and it will stay in place all day. The sharpener is nice, but be careful not to break the eyeliner; I can't tell you how many times I've done that.
Anytime anyone has asked me about what eyeliner to use, I tell them this. And at $10, you can't go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by MelissaNZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good eyeliner.
I got this in a pack with the Grow Luscious Mascara so I'm not sure about the price. So I just put a 1.

I really like the dark black colour of this and the nice easy creamy texture.

Its easy to apply as well, I love the little mini sharpener on the end, its so cute and easy!

But this can smudge if you put pressure on it, but its not really bad!

I won't be buying this again though because I have other eyeliners that are better.

But I love the colour, texture, and easy application.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think this product is pretty decent. It id pretty pigemented and stays pretty well on my asian oily eyelids. I took off a star because it doesn't glide on as well as my urban decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil. The packaging is all right, but it took time to get used to it. I didn't even know the sharpener was at the endxD Also, I broke the tip the first few times sharpeneing it, but now I'm better. So overall, I woudl recommend this product:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by mtack

OMG! Finally, I found a black liner that works. After trying so many black eyeliners like L'Oreal Infallible in carbon black, UD in zero, Clinique in Really Black, Stilla in Noir, Benefit Waterproof eyeliner) per my sister's recommendation I bought this one. Having used the black/brown long time ago and not liking it, I was a little hesitant. I bought it anyways and I am liking it a lot. What I like the most is the black pigmentation. I have yellow undertones and some black eyeliners turn either blueish or greyish. The staying power is amazing, from 8AM until I removed it around 10PM. Please note that I do not wear this eyliner on the waterline, but close to bottom lashes and on top. Yes, the eyeliner could be a little softer. However, this is the best among all the expensive ones I have used.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Kirosalia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was pretty disappointed by this product. For one thing, the pencil broke rather easily, but I did like that it twisted up. Anyway, in the time that I used it, the pencil ended up breaking off twice. When I did apply the eyeliner, it went on pretty smoothly, but if left unsharpened (and sharpening it takes off quite a bit of the pencil) it was difficult to make a fine line. Also, throughout the day, it tended to smudge on my bottom lids. I ended up using it maybe..6 times before I threw it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by v1n4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use it for daily wear sometimes, but not recommended for long day wear. I have oily eyelids, and this product sometimes smudge on my eyelid if I use it for a long day. Easy to use, but not efective if you like thin lines on your eyelids. Now I'm using Revlon colorstay liquid liner:)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by angelwingsx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My only problem is that it breaks WAY too easily. I've only used it twice and it only has a third left! Besides that minor mishap (for me at least), it's a nice black and wonderful. :). The only reason I'm not rebuying is because I already have plenty of black eyeliner. Maybe I'll buy one in brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by BakaNekoShojo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best eyeliner I've used so far. It really does stay in place. Once you apply it, it isn't going anywhere until you wash it off. I bought this after a friend told me about it and I had some extra money on me. I'm really glad she told me about this eyeliner, because before I bought it my eyeliner before it wouldn't stay in place on my waterline, especially at the outer corners. I would have to reapply it on the outer corners every hour and that becomes very annoying after a while. When I first applied this eyeliner I noticed that I didn't have to touch up on it until a couple of hours later. I also like that it's a retractable pencil instead of a pencil, I don't really like pencil eyeliners but will use them if necessary. I also like that it's not that pricey, at least in my area. It's like $4 to $5 at some of the drugstores where I live. Until I find an eyeliner that works even better than this one, I'm going to continue to buy this eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by StephanieTaverna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have EXTREMELY OILY lids & a really really really really wet, oily waterline compared to many people. This eyeliner smeared on both my waterline and upper lashline quite quickly. I've heard tens and thousands of rave reviews on this, however. I think that if your linds/lines aren't excessively oily, this product would work for you. It is also at a great price and can be found at any drugstore.