October 24, 2014 | 1704 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Sunday Brunch

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by lmgoffw

Reminds me a bit of BE "Glee", but not as mauvy on me. A little goes a LOOOOONNNG way! Go lightly!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2007 1:47:00 PM More reviews by robynlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off saying I am a NW15-20 in MAC, which means I am super pale. I have to apply this SUPER lightly, and with my all fabulous Sephora Squirrel brush for this to work on me, but I simply love it. It's highly pigmented, so this will probably be a great color for people with tanned or darker skin. Really beautiful, and I believe it is fully matte. The sample sizes are great, so this will last be a long time. Would definitely re buy in a full size when I run out. I recommend this for anyone just getting into EM.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 9:59:00 PM More reviews by suzyqstar87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The description on the site of this color as being rasberry sorbet is pretty accurate. I have very fair skin (fair neutral) and this is one of my favorite blushes. Really brings life to my pale skin but this is VERY pigmented so be sure to use with a light hand. I ordered it as part of my free sample kit and wow, it looks like it hasn't even been used and I've had it for six months! You only need a few specks for it to show. Love, love love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 11:03:00 AM More reviews by mc82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently got this in the free sample kit and have been wearing it ever since. The colour looks rather bright and scary but actually gives my cheeks a really lovely warm glow which is buildable and I am surprised how much this shade brightens my face up (I use the olive medium in the foundation). I can imagine this little sample pot lasting ages as the blush is so pigmented, you only need a little amount. Tremendous value for money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2007 11:16:00 PM More reviews by melocoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not an everyday sort of blush for me but nice for a change when I want a strong blush look (but keeping eyes and lips nuetral). A deep warm rasberry type colour that must be used very sparingly. I usually tap excess off the brush and apply very lightly as it is so pigmented. Seems to last well though. I have the full size and I don't think it will ever run out, but if it did I would probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2007 8:53:00 PM More reviews by momaste

I use this *really* sparingly and it is a nice, flushed plum-red on my naturally pink cheeks. It lasts all day and you really do have to be sparing with it or you'll have clown cheeks! It compares on me to my LE HG L'Oreal Color of Hope.

I'll have to try it as a lip gloss like the poster below. Love that look!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 12:00:00 PM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm kinda torn with this blush. It is VERY pigmented, and I really like the color on my medium toned skin as it looks healthy and vibrant. But I have to be really careful that I don't use too much or it does get the clown effect.

I ordered another in this color with my full-size kit as I'm determined to make it work because it is a gorgeous color. I really like the idea below about using it as a lip color with gloss, I'm going to try it!

UPDATE:
I tried using it as a lipcolor and it works great. I just apply first a small amount of chapstick to get a smooth base, then I use a lip brush and apply Sunday Brunch until I get the color I desire. I follow with a clear gloss and it looks really pretty. It's a great lip color for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2007 2:29:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first disappointment with EM, but only for the color. It's simply too dark and heavy for my pale skintone (NC15-20, Golden Fair). I looked like a clownish freak, even applied lightly. Too bad, since it was so pretty in the pot, raspberry pink with maybe a little shimmer. Luckily I ended up swapping it to a good home.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is a very pigmented, deep raspberry red that somehow becomes a bricky color after a few minutes on my skin. Let me stress that it's VERY pigmented. I used a tiny crumb of this stuff and my duel-fiber (skunk) brush to apply it and my cheeks still were a bit too bright and colorful for a daytime look (but that's a matter of taste--I prefer very subdued blush for day, if I wear it at all). NARS and Cargo have nothing on the darker EDM blushes!

The color is slightly artificial-looking on me (I wear Light-Warm or Light-Neutral in EDM foundation) but cute for a dolly look. But I think it actually looks better mixed with clear gloss, balm or Vitamin E oil to use as a lippie **pic below**. I get the most gorgeous, punchy-berry red lips with no speck of brown or the dreaded fuchsia--maybe 'brick berry' would be the best way to describe it. It's both warm enough to agree with my complexion, but cool enough to give my mouth a big pop of color. Plus, since it's a powder, it'll last forever and ever. Just remember to blot a bunch of times to make sure it doesn't rub off too much. So inexpensive and not full of useless fillers and chemicals. I got a big sample of this in a swap, but I think I'd buy another (small size since I can't see myself using up a larger one) whenever I run out of my sample. If you're not sure about it, you can try this in the sample kit (you only pay for shipping, which is about 3 or 4 USD).

continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is a little scary. It is another EM blush color I have to work at to make look good. If I go crazy with it I look like I have a serious rash. I have to apply the tiniest amount of this and then layer it with Soft Touch and then another layer of fair matte foundation and Silk Dust powder. It is a lot of work, but this is the only way this color looks decent on my fair skin.

I seem to have a problem with most of these blushes looking more orange or brown than I like. My skin has a lot of pink undertones and the best match for a natural look with EM I have found is Soft Touch.