July 31, 2014 | 1030 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by earlyonemorning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ehh.... Great if you can use it.
PROS: Great Coverage. It will cover just about everything. The consistency is nice liquid and easy to spread and easy to blend IF you're using a high coverage foundation. Rec'd for blemishes. Better under foundation than over, IMO, don't worry, it WILL stay put if you blend fdn gently over it.
CONS: limited color selection. CAKEY, I've heard of cakey concealers and have experienced a few but HOLY COW. This will exaggerate any fine lines and creases in undereye area. I'm only 22 and its not even like my undereye area is abnormally dark or dry. Maybe over a moisturizer +primer&UNDER a foundation.
I would not purchase again, and I returned the tube I bought.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

HG concealer!!!!! If you are PPP and you need coverage, well, LOOK NO FURTHER. Holy cow...

This is like spackle for your face.
Opaque enough to cover up ANY redness, ANY dark circles, ANY pigmentation. In one swipe, my cheek freckles - GONE.

Only complaints: very limited shades. I can't say I feel sorry for anybody above NW15 right now, because there are a ton of concealers for you on the market. But this one is perfect for NW/NC10-15. Secondly, this stuff will dry out your skin. Someone recommended it for eye shadow primer, and I can see this being very similar to Urban Decay's primer in Eden. Case in point, moisturize before and after using!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best concealer you'll ever purchase. This concealer covers literally everything. It's great for acne, acne scars, any redness/ imperfections and under the eyes. It covers anything. I use it after foundation and before powder. It stays all day! Good for oily skin and dry skin. I've had both. (Accutane) Just wish they had more colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by morganmarie19

Best coverage drugstore concealer I've ever been able to find! I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes, and I've bought numerous kinds of concealers at the drugstore but have not found a full coverage one besides this. Super thick, and full smooth coverage. I use this on top of the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser (even though I'm only 16) and my circles are basically gone! Sad that I couldn't find this perfect match sooner, as I have spent so much money on failed concealers.. But so glad I finally found something to make me look awake!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by meganmcc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

FALSE CLAIMS BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA...THIS IS NOT NON-COMEDOGENIC. So I was really, REALLY excited to try this product because of the claims made by Physicans Formula. The claims that enticed me were: Non-comedogenic, full coverage, and long-lasting. My skin is very oily and acne-prone, so I've been looking for a concealer that will cover my acne without making me break out and will not slide off my skin right away. Plus it was only $7 at my local drugstore. What really annoyed initially was how light the darkest shade, Natural Light, is. Since I have a post-summer tan, it was waaaay too light! To balance it I just wore a darker foundation and powder over it, but you could still see how light it was. It has great coverage though and a little goes a long way. So after using this product for about a week, I started breaking out SO BAD. Like, i was getting cystic acne on my cheeks like never before along with clusters of whiteheads, which caused me to put even more on. And what do you know, after researching the ingredients, I found out it contains 2 HIGHLY comedogenic ingredients: ethylhexyl palmitate AND sodium chloride. I am so disappointed in Physicans Formula. I wish someone regulated the claims made by cosmetic companies. I stopped using it about a week ago and my skin is clearing up again. I only gave it a rating of 2 because of the nice, lasting coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG HG HG! I've tried a ton of ivory and fair-colored concealers lately for undereye and this has beat them all. (I've tried MUFE Full Cover, which was my previous 'good enough' concealer, 2 shades of Superstay, Erase Paste with and without Bo-oing, BE Well Rested was my HG until my eyes became dry the past year or so, and various other drugstore concealers that were so sheer they made me laugh. BB concealers were too 'cakey' on me for the amount I needed for full coverage, according to a Sephora employee.) This has BETTER opacity than MUFE Full Cover, is slightly creamier, and dries down a bit more slowly. It doesn't leave the undereye skin looking dehydrated after a few hours like most other concealers do on me. I love it. I received it in a swap but would pay the list price in a heartbeat for this high quality and super duper coverage concealer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty good! The lightest shade works for my under eye area really well.. It's slightly pinky, which seems to look best w/my under eye area. I find this incredibly long wearing as well.. And i wore this in over 100 degree weather.. To me it is very similar to Lancome Effacernes.. I bought mine at CVS when they $7 off any $7 or more product.. I paid less than $2 for it, and honestly I just bought it cuz I was moving and needed a lil concealing (and I accidentally packed all mine) I didn't hv any high expectations, but was pleasantly surprised. I highly rec it if you are in their limited shade range..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by michellejiang19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tried so many concealers it's crazy! I only use high end products because I feel like you really can't go wrong with using a YSL concealer or a Tarte foundation. Let me tell you, this concealer is fantastic. A tiny bit (and I mean a tiny) goes a very long way. I can conceal my whole entire face with just a pea size amount. The coverage is fantastic and it does not break me out. It's definitely comparable to the MAC select cover up (I might say it's even better since it's cheaper and it has more product). The formula is great and the texture is smooth. It sets fairly quickly and does not settle in your fine lines. I can not tell you if you can use this under your eyes since I don't use any concealer under there, but I do use this around my mouth and my nose and on my major blemishes. Staying power is good, it lasts me through my whole school day. I do set everything with a powder, so that may increase the staying power.
All in all, get this concealer!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had been using this and it was okay, at least it was light enough for my fair skin but I finally threw it out because I think it clogged my pores. It has ethylhexyl palmitate which is highly pore clogging (google it ;) so I threw it out along with the green one, a bronzer, and a moisturizer that all contained ethylhexyl palmitate which I really knew for a while weren't good because of that ingredient. Otherwise, this concealer was just okay and didn't last all day and was too cakey for around my eyes. but also didn't last on blemishes :/

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by gleekie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought it in natural light, the darkest shade, and it was very light and almost pink ish on me. Way too light, and even after moisturizing very well with my face moisturizer AND eye cream I got concealer flakes and it looked a dry Cakey mess. Emphasized wrinkles I didn't know I had, and by the end of the day became transparent with little balls of rolled concealer placed at conspcous parts of my under eyes. HATETHIS!! and curse u local rite aid for no return policy -.-