Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean

3.7

on 11/23/2007 9:34:00 PM

I tried this three times in department stores, and eventually got a tiny bottle in a GWP package. At first I thought I really liked this, but after trying it more I decided it was a middle-of-the-road quality perfume. Not bad, not great. Not likely to offend others. Doesn't last as long as one would expect for an EDP. Just not particularly worth what it costs, in my opinion.

on 11/2/2007 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I really like this perfume. I love the smell and it really last's.

on 10/10/2007 5:50:00 PM

I found this to be too cloyingly sweet and overpowering. It smelled kind of obnoxious and I would not purchase it after using the sample I got at Boston Store.

on 10/2/2007 12:25:00 PM

Sweet and fruity. A light scent that smells like a combination of sweet tarts, blueberries, and sandalwood on me. I would not consider this to be a high quality fragrance as it smells too artificial and poorly blended.

on 9/19/2007 6:54:00 PM

I suppose that it ment to be an airy and breezy fragrance but it is too artificial for that... It is light, but turns into a synthetic, slightly sweet artificial scent. Seems realtively "cheap".
I don't like the bottle either - looks cheap too (like a very cheap plastic) and this nuance of blue color is irritating (doesn't remind me of Mediterranean!).

on 9/19/2007 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This intrigued me when I first sprayed it on a card.
It intrigued me enough to make me spray it on my wrist.
It started off a salty sea spray mixed with something sweet.
That "something sweet" turned into lollipops & cotton candy. Mixed with salt & skin.
Different & intriguing......
Until it turned into something else weird that I can't explain. Thankfully after that it made a quick exit off of my skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Beautiful attractive meditarrean sea blue bottle. It is a different looking bottl which will look elegant on any dresser. I liked the first sniff and on the skin it suddenly erupts and after minutes I get an aroma of orange blosom and this smells like the meditaarean but not overtly sweet like other scents on the market. I think this is light but not too light that it cant be worn at night. It is not childish in scent it lovely. I havent purchased a bottle I just have a tester. But I will get myself a bottle for certain and this is a fragrance I will contniue to buy. Elizabeth Arden fragrance is becom ing modern as its previous scents are a bit powedery and old-fashioned. This is a great perfume tht I dont think can be hated as it is not overpowering. For all ages for sure but something different for an adult fragrance.

I received this one as a sample and was not really expecting much, as I'm not much of an Elizabeth Arden fan when it comes to fragrances. This however had the most beautiful top and middle notes - lightly fruity and elegantly floral. Initially, this really is the most elegant fragrance and the name captures it perfectly, as I can really imagine chic women by some glorious European seaside when I smell this. When the base notes appear on me though, is when I began to like it less - a very nice sandalwood I must admit, but a little on the bland side on my skin. Also, not usually having any problem with perfumes lasting on me, I was a little surprised to find that 5 hours later I could not even detect the faintest hint of it - even with my nose pressed right against my wrist!! I would suggest anyone to try it though, as you may find the base notes suit you better than they did me - and the top and middle notes are really quite beautiful.

on 9/4/2007 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Holy Grail.
Categorized as "oriental/spicy"
A scent so soft, sweet, almost fruity. The scent takes you someplace else. It really captures the allure of it's name. I have the perfume and the body lotion and the smell lingers for at least 6 hours. This has been my favorite spring/summer scent though I wouldn't mind wearing it all year round. It's very light and cool and casual enough to wear to work, the store, church, everywhere. I like scents that are "pretty" and not overpowering and this has all that I like! The packaging is a very pretty oval blue bottle, it matches with it's name. When you think of Mediterranean you think silver and blues. It kind of reminds me of a more floral version of cool water. So far, one of Elizabeth Arden's best. My girlfriends love this scent and are always trying to guess what it is. Everyone who hugs me always comments and dies to ask what I'm wearing and they're always surprised when I tell them it's' Elizabeth Arden's Mediterranean. I will definitely repurchase since I can wear it everyday.

on 8/20/2007 7:55:00 PM

This particular fragrance didn't particularly appeal to me, it's just not for me. I received samples of it from perfume connection, and the spicy, oriental scent didn't capture my attention. Although, I can see how it can be liked from others. 2 Lippies.

Popular Fragrances