Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector

4.4

Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables, Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Parfum/Fragrance, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Oryzanol, Tribehenin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopherol, Bht

on 11/5/2012 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG lip balm/gloss the smell is amazing like candy and I find its really moisturising but I don't think it lasts really long but I don't mind I just love this sooo much would definitely repurchase time and time again

on 10/23/2012 1:35:00 AM

For the price, is really expected more. The color is pretty but not exceptional. I don't find it particularly moisturizing or long lasting. I won't purchase again.

on 10/13/2012 8:20:00 AM

Looks nice and natural, moisturises well but the shine didn't stay on as long as I wanted it to. Would still buy again cause I really like it anyway!

on 9/27/2012 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best products I've bought this year. It's half gloss, half balm. So it gives a soft pink colour and sheen, whilst giving your lips a treatment.
It's super versatile: I wear it everyday, here's the combos: On it's own when exercising, a neutral lip look to accompany dramatic big smokey eyesm or ver the top of bright lipsticks to tone the look down a little, or I wear it on minimal make up days (e.g a bit of base and lightly made up eyes) for a no fuss look. I adore this product and can't rate it or recommend it highly enough! I'm in NZ, so Clarins is quite pricey, but the price is worth it ($35)

on 7/15/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this. I picked up after rave reviews on some blogs I follow. It is a gloss, but it's also very moisturizing for my lips, I don't need to use lipbalm with this, so I use it to moisturize my lips, add a bit of gloss and color. Gloss and color are really subtle, just the way I like it. I am already getting back ups of this.

on 5/28/2012 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect moisturizing, glossy balm. Gives a subtle tint to lips and makes them look fuller. Smells awesome, doesn't taste bad. Stays put on the lips for hours. Really moisturized happy lips here!

on 5/14/2012 4:50:00 AM

I review the no3 nude color. Its a nude, shiny, natural color, not sticky at all, enough thick though.. I love the little sponge from where the color comes out.Its so ''secure'' for applying it. The smell is divine. Overall im not that crazy about it. I mean i would like to test others too. But highly recommend..

on 4/21/2012 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is more like a lip balm than a lip gloss. It is not sticky, but it is glossy. I like it a lot. The color is sheer, I have the color Rose. It is a very faint pink that isn't girlish, just soft & feminine & natural. It is good at moisturizing, but the staying power is kind of average.

on 4/19/2012 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful gloss/balm. its thick and moist but just expensive. I love the color and the color is more pretty when u put it over lip stain or lip sticks. gorgeous color in rose and love the tube, easy to apply.

on 4/1/2012 4:23:00 AM

I have the Apricot shimmer. The packaging is great, probably the best for a balm/gloss I've ever used, the smell divine and this balm/gloss has staying power as it has a thick but not gooey consistency. On my lips however it doesn't look any different to most other slighty shimmery tinted balms that you can get for a fraction of the price. A nice luxury treat but other equally good far cheaper contenders are around.

Recommended for Medium Skin