October 23, 2014 | 2078 users online

Lip Gloss - Clarins - Instant Light Lip Perfector

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2012 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Watchdog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the Apricot shimmer. The packaging is great, probably the best for a balm/gloss I've ever used, the smell divine and this balm/gloss has staying power as it has a thick but not gooey consistency. On my lips however it doesn't look any different to most other slighty shimmery tinted balms that you can get for a fraction of the price. A nice luxury treat but other equally good far cheaper contenders are around.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lesley123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this. Rose shimmer is the color I bought, and no regrets. Great color, but natural shine. Not sticky at all. Nice smell, taste. A great gloss overall. Would totally recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by DaniRN16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best "my lips but better" gloss ever!! So pretty with tiny pink sparkles (Rose Shimmer). Makes my lips look plump/full. I also like the taste/smell..sort of fruity. I use it as a lip color and also as a moisturizing balm. I usually have 3-4 of these in circulation in my purse, at home, etc. Would definitely continue to repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by mohayes1402

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This deserves the rave reviews. Gorgeous consistency and colour and lasts ages before I need to reapply (a couple of hours - amazing for a gloss/balm). I only knocked a lippie off because of the taste/smell. It is very sweet and sugary, a bit like vanilla icing. It's a personal thing that I just prefer lip products to either have no smell or taste or be fresher (fruity or minty). In spite of that, it is still fab.

The pink (01) is definately the prettiest. I have the Apricot but it might as well be a clear gloss on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by MarieW

Tastes delicious, looks beautiful and very moisturizing. On my lips, it's a glowy shine, with not too much colour. I suspect the apricot and nude shades would be just as subtle. I really like it for everyday. I do wish it had sunscreen in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by MartheNik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is so pretty! It isn't stickly, feels moisturising, doesn't break the bank and the colour suits my skintone perfectly. I also love the packaging.

A product that I've been using for years and that I have gone through a few of. I always need to have a tube of this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely a repurchase item for me. I have 02 apricot shimmer and I love it. I bought this while traveling at duty free so the price was good, 12.80euro. I feel that the value is great for the product- the packaging is good for on the go, no messy fingers. I did not find that this is actually shimmery at all, on the lips it looks shiny and healthy, no shimmer or glitter to speak of. the texture feels like a heavyish balm, like a light lip gloss. I can't actually see any color to this, it looks fairly clear in color. I'd say this is definitely interview and workplace appropriate in every aspect. Smells like cotton candy but gone smell wears off quickly. The gloss stays on really well, about 2-3 hours for me but didn't last through a meal. That's ok, because reapplying is easy, don't even need a mirror. Will repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by madonna_medici

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have used this for years and can safely say I absolutely love it...always get compliments when i use it, never sticky, totally addictive :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have all of the colours and may I say .. I love this product! Clarins, normally is a very .. unreliable brand. It really surprised me because it blended in with my natural lip colour. It has a gorgeous tint and the smell is to die for!

Worth the buck! Lasts quite a long time as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a really nice product but it's far from being a must-have item for me. It moisturizes the lips quite well, it gives them a nice shine and colours them a little in a soft milky pink color. It has a nice, non-sticky and glossy texture.The truth is that the most special thing about this product is the packaging (reminds me of e.l.f.'s Luscious liquid lipstick except here you get more boring colors but waaaaaaay more product) and the scent. To me it smells like burned sugar and even tastes sweet if you lick your lips. The smell and taste are gone after ten or so minutes though. I can't deny it's a cute product and probably a great gift for someone who doesn't use a lot of make-up but what you get is really not that different from a regular two dollar lip gloss. I would buy it again if it was on sale, mostly because of the scent.