April 18, 2014 | 1861 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by LorettaBellxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hi everyone!! This mascara is awesome. Seriously. At first it's a little to liquidy, but once it dries up a bit, your lashes will be beautiful! Give it time :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by immiaaxo

Very basic mascara, good for starters. I use it whenever I run out of my Rocket Volume Express by Maybelline, like today. Works well, very natural looking but if applied wrong or too much looks super clumpy. Stays on all day doesn't flake or anything, but doesn't keep my lashes curly all day. It's easy to apply (Love the brush). Would definetly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a decent drugstore mascara. I have short sparse lashes and this works pretty good, I really like the special edition colors like the Deep red that came out around halloween. I use the clear version of this as a brow gel. It lengthens and adds volume, but doesn't over do it. If you like clean feathery natural looking lashes this is good!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by zezz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I used my mom's because she always raved about this mascara. For me and my eye lash type(thin and long) it sucks! the wand's bristles are too spread apart and it does not volumize just clump a bunch of my eyelashes together. I will never purchase this mascara, I dont know how my mom makes it work on her.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by PeterBelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is so-so.
Pros: It defines my very pale red eyelashes.
It lengthens.
It doesn't clump too badly.
It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.
It's a good price,
Cons: it takes a while to dry - if I blink too much whilst it's drying or sneeze it will bled under my eyes.
If it does dry successfully, after about eight hours it bleds under my eyes anyway.
If you touch it, dry or not, it will rub on your hand and faces, which is kinda hard to get off.
I would maybe buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by ttaammii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was excited when I first opened this mascara because the mascara on the wand looked like it would work wonders for my eyelashes, but then once I put it on, I found that it never dried... it was literally wet on my lashes for about 20 minutes until I decided to wipe it off. Not a very good mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am pretty sure this is the first mascara that I ever tried. I can't remember too much about it, apart from the fact that I don't think I liked it too much. I don't think it did too much for my lashes, and I'm pretty sure it made my lashes clump together so bad! Not a very good mascara at all. Which is a shame, because I love the packaging. There are definitely way better mascaras out there, I wouldn't waste your money on getting this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by BeauteousLoves

This is definitely a mascara for younger girls. This doesnt do anything to my lashes! I like tht it doesn't flake. it just doesnt do anything to my lashes!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by willowbeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is literally the worst mascara I have ever had the misfortune to put on my eyelashes. I thought that years of advertising and endorsements (I've read MUAs for runway shows swearing by this mascara) couldn't be wrong, but all I can say is that it taught me another lesson in never buying a product before checking the reviews here!

The formula is super wet, and maybe this is part of the problem. Within a couple of hours it was all over my undereye area and I had no less than three people inquire with concern about how tired I looked. Then even after washing it off, the dark stuff stuck around for another day or so --- and I am already a girl with dark undereye circles to begin with.

Do yourself a favour and walk away from the cheap mascara! It won't save you money if you never use it more than once.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by amiegreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked this product, I purchased a tube in its darkest shade for $9AUD, however I wouldn't repurchase because I prefer other Maybelline mascaras for this price that shape and lengthen the lashes more dramatically (eg. Falsies Flared). My tube lasted forever and was a nice colour, smell and consistency (not clumpy or runny), but tended to fleck and smudge with extended wear. It did thicken yet did not clump, but it did not lengthen my lashes like other mascaras.