Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

4.1

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 21, C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazole Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Panthenol, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumus Sativus), Camellia Olefifera (Green Tea) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Microcrystalline Wax, Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Yellow 5 Lake, Green 5, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Fragrance

on 6/24/2012 10:17:00 PM

This really does seem to be helping my acne. I use it maybe 2 or 3 times a week in the shower. It feels so tingly and my face feels very clean but not tight or dry after using. It has just the perfect amount of scrubiness to it. Does not burn even though I have somewhat dry and sensitive skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Sorry guys but for me at least, this did NOT get rid of any acne. In fact, it made it worse. It felt like there was a residue on my skin and it got oily faster (and it is oily enough already. I got several new pimples and acne drives me out of my mind! In my opinion, it was pooping awful. Not worth a cent. I don't even know why I tried this since I pretty much always go organic. Just proves that is the way to go and I should not have strayed. I am going to try Derma E Vitamin A and Glycolic acid cleanser next. Wish me luck!

on 5/26/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this scrub for a year or two now, and it's consistently kept me clear and content! I recently started trying other scrubs but this one is still better than the others so I'm gonna go back to it as soon as I'm finished with this bottle of crap that I currently have!

on 4/23/2012 7:47:00 PM

Meh, not my favorite. It has a very creamy base, which I guess is a nice alternative to most of the harsh acne solutions out there. But this just wasn't for me. Never felt clean afterwards, and I'm not a fan of cleansers that leave a film on the skin afterward and this definitely does. Do like that it contains glycolic acid though.

on 3/20/2012 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Another trial on my way to finding the perfect face wash (I now know that it's Estee Lauder Sparkling Clean Purifying Mud Foam Cleanser.) I bought this after seeing the great reviews, and I was sorely disappointed. One thing I'll give is that it does have nice scrubbing power. The granules are not too harsh and not too soft, but it left a nasty film on my face. I thought I needed an acne wash to clean up my blackheads, but it turns out I needed to stop being lazy and wash my makeup off EVERY night without fail. This stuff smells medicinal too. Yuck.

on 3/20/2012 12:34:00 PM

I really like this scrub. The exfoliating beads are nice and gentle so you don't feel like you're tearing your face, and the smell is very light and refreshing. I use this scrub daily and I HAVE noticed a difference in my acne. I am pleased with this product and will be buying this again for sure! (I also use a more harsh scrub every few days to really clean deep down, but for daily use, this one is great!)

on 3/9/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My only complaint about this cleanser is the fact that it doesn't come in a bottle with a pump, for even distribution. Anywayyyyyy.... I had been using the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub, which worked great for about two weeks, then I noticed a patch of 5 cystic pimples on my cheek, 3 on my chin, and 2 on my jaw line. I thought, "WTF????!!!!" I've been pretty stressed lately, and figured that may be the cause, and the grapefruit scrub wasn't targeted specifically for stress induced acne. I rushed to Wal-Mart, and even though I read some bad reviews on this product decided to give it a try. I'm happy to say that it cleared every last pimple from my face, and leaves it my skin smooth and glowing. I love the wonderful cucumber scent, and the fact that the scrubbing beads aren't harsh or scratchy on skin. I have oily skin, but this has excellent oil control without overdrying. In this humid Florida weather, it's always a plus to find a cleanser that controls my oil. I really hope this review helps someone that's having crazy breakouts. <3

on 2/13/2012 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tend to use this product off and on when i run out of my other product. It's pretty nice. It leaves a cooling feeling on my cheeks which first was very odd to me. It doesn't do much for my acne and blackheads, but it smells nice and makes my skin feel super soft. I just got to the end of the bottle and theres still appears to be enough for a weeks more use (which for me is every other day) but I can't get the product out.

on 2/5/2012 4:47:00 AM

this is my acne product of choice! it has salicylic acid, which is why i originally bought it, but it's also really cooling, scrubs really gently (and is good for pretty regular use because of this) and really does clear up your skin! high recomended!

on 2/2/2012 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ok...after reading all of these awesome reviews, i really want to try it now^^ i'll update whenever possible :D
2-2-12