August 23, 2014 | 1105 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by milll

this is my acne product of choice! it has salicylic acid, which is why i originally bought it, but it's also really cooling, scrubs really gently (and is good for pretty regular use because of this) and really does clear up your skin! high recomended!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by sugarbowl102

ok...after reading all of these awesome reviews, i really want to try it now^^ i'll update whenever possible :D
2-2-12

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by casimone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I kind of feel like I have to really work this scrub in order for it to really exfoliate because although the granules are big enough, there aren't really enough.
I'd have to repurchase this to see how it is for my acne, but I remember using this one night for a couple minutes and my skin cleared up a little afterwards. I don't know if it was because of the product or a coincidence..
The scrub leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. It doesn't dry out your face.
And it has a nice, light cucumber smell. Not overbearing in any way and just adds to the freshness feel.
Overall, not bad, and I may prefer this over the st.ives apricot scrub..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by samtibo2

I absolutely love this product. I have combination skin type and I have moderate acne on my face. Most products I have bought in the past have not only dried out my skin, but have not helped a bit or caused even more breakouts. It says it treats acne even before it emerges
and is a salicylic acid acne treatment.It's also supposed to uclog pores. And it did all of it! I bought this product two weeks ago and it was around 8$ (on sale). The first time I opened the bottle, I remember telling myself that the product smelt so good. Like cucumbers. I also remember thinking there wasn`t much product in the bottle. I washed my face with it, and it exfoliated my face. There are little micro-beads and some bigger ones. They aren`t the most comfortable beads, but not bad enough that I would stop using the product. Washing your face with this product, it leaves a tingly feeling (not a lot,but enough, it feels good, very refreshing). My face was smooth and my acne wasn`t as red. It didn`t dry out my skin! And I can use it everyday. I have been using this product for two weeks now and it's cleared up a lot of my acne dramatically. I still get breakouts now and than, but never like before... and this product helps it go away really fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Faithchic11

I love this product, it's the only thing that work for my sensitive, dry, and acne prone skin. I've been using this product on and off for a few years, I keep only looking for something better, but this is the only product that works. I now think I learn my lesson from horrible experience with other face cleanser, and will be using this for now own.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although this smells great and is somewhat efficient, I found this scrub to be a bit too harsh and irritating. It made my skin a bit oddly red, and seemed to exacerbate some blemishes. Even though the scrubby granules are quite ideal, I ended up giving this away to my sibling.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by flee43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

In order to get a good scrub from this product, it is necessary to:

1) use a lot
2) use it twice a day and not to mix with other scrubs/cleansers

It is also definitely necessary to use toner afterwards. Even after using it, morning or night, I always found leftover residue aka dirt on my toner pad :blegh:. And as you're using a lot, you'll find that you'll run through this product very quickly. While I never felt like I got a good scrub out of this, the one pro is that it doesn't dry out your face, leaving you with that skin tight feeling that has you running to get some lotion for relief.

I decided to give this a try for a few months to allow my face to get used to the product, and while it eventually somewhat did, the initial use was not good. I realized that it wasn't cleaning my pores very well, resulting in ugly cystic acne that was appearing in areas of my face that were usually zit-free. I thought it was just stress but I found that after switching to a different cleanser my face hasn't had the same reaction and my face is better off without this.

Sadly, I don't recommend this product. Again, the one single pro of not drying out your skin is great, but the cons of not really cleaning your pores? So not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Diva1234

Ok so I have been looking for a good facial cleanser for a couple of years and especially this year after having some hormonal acne breakouts. This really works well. I'm on my third tube and it has really cleared my skin up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by kaboodledoddle1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product saved my skin! I cannot recommend this enough! I love it, just love it! I was breaking out so bad from products that just didn't work, and I had used this a year or 2 before and didn't think much of it. I looked up reviews, and they were great, so I bought it. My face is so soft that I just can't stop touching it, and so clear, it is amazing. It also has this amazing clean feeling that is cool on your skin after you use it, and it smells good. I look forward to using it every night!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff. Is the BOMB. Really. I have been using Kiehl's Blue Herbal face wash, and I love it dearly during the summer when I am sweaty and gross. But as the weather gets colder and the school year starts up, my acne is more due to stress than an over abundance of oil on my face. Since there isn't as much oil there, my face has become a bit dull and I'm running out of my beloved Clinique scrub that I've had for over a year now. This stuff is great for that additional boost of exfoliation that I need for the winter months. I only started using it maybe two weeks ago and the results are great right now. I use it in rotation with the Kiehl's and the remainder of my Clinque when I do use the Kiehl's. I don't really have much of a schedule, I just base it on my day to day activity. If you want to use this as your main face wash, I think it would be fine. I think there's fragrance in it, so if your skin is very sensitive I'm not sure how well it would react. It's definitely less intensive than the Clinique scrub, extremely gentle. I would never use the Clinique one every day, but you can get away with it using this. Recommended!