August 30, 2014 | 1148 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance Eau Fraiche

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice and fresh but it's not a signature scent for me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by ceen

This is to summer what Chanel's Coco is to winter: the ideal fragrance partner. Seductively light, fresh and alluring. A genuine must-have for holidays in the sun.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by dhewey86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

After years of searching, I've finally found my "signature scent"!

Chanel Chance au Fraiche is a light, crisp and clean scent. It's demure and classy without being dated. Talk about a girls best friend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

BEAUTIFUL!!! and FRESH!! Has a slight fresh melon scent to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Nia16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVEEEEE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jellybean78

Can't go wrong with Chanel, honestly I love this fragrance its very sophisticated and fresh! I have had edp's that don't stay at all, but this scent isn't strong but it lingers! For an EDT it has very good lasting power! I love coco mademoiselle but everyone wears it! This fragrance is very unique I think! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by abbeylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fresh, green, and totally yummy. I love the way this smells on me. I will be sure to keep buying it. It is one of my favorites of all time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by russetandvermilion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this scent. I had to get it when I tried it on at the Chanel coutner. It smells so fresh on me! I love that it is a more "green" scent and not a fake "marine" smelling scent. The staying power on me lasts all day as long as I am indoors. I spray it on all my clothing I love it so much. This might be my favorire perfume right now.

notes: Jasmine, Water Hyacinth, Citron, Teakwood, White Musk, Patchouli Amber, Vetiver

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by bollistoli

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loved this when I first put it on. I tried some from a tester at Shoppers just before going to a patio lunch. Unfortunately by the end of the lunch, I couldn't smell it at all and neither could my friend. We were sitting in the shade so it wasn't like I was in the hot sun and sweated it off. I really liked it for that first couple of hours but with the cost of perfume these days, I want it to last longer than two hours so I would not buy this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by purplelvr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me start off by saying that I love the smell of this scent.....but unfortunately, it doesn't mix with my body chemistry. It us a unique smelling fragrance which is why I was attracted to it initially. However, on my skin, the fruity notes are very sharp and sour. Plus, it doesn't last long. I layered the shower mist and the edt. However, the scent only lasted about 4hours. I ended up returning this for the original Chance perfume (which I absolutely love). Another reviewer described Fraiche as a 'sport scent" and I would have to agree with that. It smells like a unisex scent.