September 20, 2014 | 1147 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 227 Large Fluff Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by shortie183

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i LOVE this brush!!! i never planned to purchase it but when i was looking for a nice brow bone highlight brush i was recommended this one. it is SO soft and applies brow bone high light perfectly. ive also heard it can be used for highlighting the cheek bones and for contouring the nose area but havent tried it for that purpose. LOVE LOVE LOVE. my HG

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mimifrenzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is great for a quick all over application, smudging eyeliner, and a messy blend (olsen look). It's a great addition to my collection but its not essential.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my absolute favorite brushes! I use this to apply a highlight under my brow bone & it helps to blend out shadows in the crease. I honestly believe that good makeup application is all about the brushes - and this is the kind of brush that really makes eye makeup look great.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I still haven't quite figure out the best use for this brush. Using it to highlight my browbone doesn't work b/c I don't have lot of room up there and i don't like the color there to be really dense. I prefer to use a 224 for highlight b/c I don't want BAM highlighter up there. I use it to contour my nose right now and it works pretty well for that. Still trying it out-very well made and unique brush though-delivers a concentrated amount of product and is easy to wield.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This brush is amazing. It's great for brow bone highlight and blending out harsh lines. Makes eyeshadow application easier. Would def recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 4:57:00 AM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush for blending the transition colours for eye make up. It's bigger so it's faster to blend with this brush. I always pull this out when I'm using multiple eyeshadows cause I'm no expert in makeup artistry, I kind of have to rely good quality tools to make the end results look good. And this brush is no exeption =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i LOVE this brush, great for highlights, i use it to cover up spots with loose powder and under the eyes to stop my eyeliner from smudging. when i wear eyeshadow i normally fluff the excess pigment off with this too. if i dont like my eyeshadow a few hours later without ruining all my other makeup i put a little makeup remover on it and sweep away =)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Dixy10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great brush for washes of colour, highlight on face and eyebrow and also setting concealer. Good quality and a joy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I didn't know what I was missing with this brush. It's huge & doesn't look like it would work at all for your eye, but I was wrong wrong wrong. This brush is amazing for adding a total wash of color over the whole eyelid, but for me...it's amazing for blending. I honestly like it even better than the 224. In my opinion...a must have. Would definitely repurchase, but like all my other MAC brushes, with good care, will probably last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Mireille

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous fluffy workhorse brush with multiple uses. You can use it for almost any powder product application, both on cheeks and eyes. Great for applying or blending highlighter on upper cheekbones, or contouring sides of nose; can be used as a crease brush and blending brush for all-over washes of eyeshadow. Hard to imagine anyone not being pleased with this brush, and if you look after it, it will last forever.