November 22, 2014 | 1701 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming & Toning Gel Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by natalie225

I purchased this product in a 2 pack and have gone through one bottle and am on the second. So far I have not noticed any results. I have been using it on my legs and butt and have not noticed any difference. I do not recommend buying this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by dilllll90

I did not even finish the first bottle and I already stopped using it. It's supposed to help cellulite, I so far haven't seen any visible results.

even worse is that it is drying my skin. My skin is super dry it starts to shed dead skins after using this product for a couple of weeks. I don't think I'd repurchase it ever again. I could not stand to see my skin getting ugly.
continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by smithjennm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this cream for several months and did not see any visible difference. It was nice smelling cream, absorbed quickly, etc., but I just did not see any visible change in cellulite or firmness. I switched to St Ives Cellulite Shield, and that has worked better for me. But that has not dissuaded me from trying Nivea again...I'm going to buy My Silhouette and see if that works to firm up my tummy (you never know!).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by astamm62

I also tried this to see if it does anything ,Nothing and i also workout to try to improve cellulite.i bought the one that came with tablets and a workout dvd. no way in hell is this dvd for everybody. It's way to hard and to fast for a beginer or someone who is over weight or has health problems.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by SuzyT01

Ok I would just like to say to anyone who is trying to lose weight and is finding themselves with more cellulite than ever...USE THIS PRODUCT EVERYDAY! And rub it in really well. I have noticed soooooooooooooo much of a difference and so has my husband! And I am not joking! It works soo well, that I have slowed down on using it because its not necessary anymore! :) Nivea rocks!

But just a little more info...i am doing alot of resistance training and that is a proven way to rid yourself of cellulite too so it may not be 100% the creme. But my husband told me the other night that I dont have any more cellulite on my butt and that is one of the HARDEST places to get rid of it! I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by bonbon055

Ive been using this for over a year now. After a couple of months i noticed a difference. It hasn't completely got rid of my cellulite but it does look loads better. It dries on your skin pretty quick and doesn't smell bad! Would definately recommend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by bailuli

Reviews on this thing is all over the place. I've read plenty of "this thing is miracle" as well as "this thing is useless" I ended up deciding to try it anyway. Maybe it'll work for me, despite all the mixed reviews?

Well am I GLAD I bought it. It was a little pricey for me, $13.99 at walgreens, but I definitely don't regret it.

I just graduated university recently and started a full time job. Back in Uni, I wasn't particularly active (rather lazy in fact) but I had to do a lot of walking to get around campus, which toned my legs. It wasn't until I started working full time, and now it's all driving and sitting, that I suddenly realized my legs are flabbing! Well they're thick as always, but back then at least i didn't have that obvious lumpy stuff on the back of my thigh! x___x

After reading some reviews and deciding to give it a try, I picked Nivea's Goodbye Cellulite from my local Walgreens (but didn't get the patches. I figured I don't need to bust $30 on a product that might or might not work).

Within the course of a week, I noticed a pretty big change. It might've been lighting (which I doubt) or just my imagination (which I doubt too), but the back of my legs are definitely loosing the lumps. I use this on my side (love handle) as well as my upper arm/shoulder as well, and I noticed a tightening of the flab there as well. Even my backside is looking smoother. I've been using this for a little over a month now, and I'm definitely loving it. Not only did it help me burn off some of that flab and lumps, but it also made my skin super smooth. I haven't even had time to go to the gym for the past three weeks or so, but it managed to keep my legs and arms in the same smooth shape as before.

it's not a weight miracle worker. It's not going to make you suddenlyl loose 20 pounds, or make you go from a size 12 to a size 8. But it did get rid of all the lumps and whatnot on my body, which i'm very glad about. And as a record, I don't think most average people would need to use the patches with this. I didn't, and it made plenty of differences.

EDIT: I still love this thing, and stocks up when I remember. i use it less now, since i've been hitting the gym more. Probably because i work out more now, but the bumpiness isn't coming back as badly. Whenever if I think I see more flab, i'd use this just once or twice, and it goes back to being smooth. VERY awesome.

Just a quick note though, this thing IS very gel-like and sticky at application. After applying I usually have to wash my hand, or it'd feel like i have a thick thick layer of Monistat chafing relief powder-gel on my hand (I use that thing as face primer, read up on that!). However once it's absorbed into the skin of my legs, it's definitely no longer sticky. So don't worry if it felt like you put a lot of stuff on, it'll fade relatively quickly.

Also the scent, it IS very very strong. But i actually like how it smells, so it's not that big of a deal to me. However, it's strong enough that back when I used it every day, after maybe 4-5 days of using it, my whole ROOM was smelling like this stuff. I liked it, but if you don't think you'd like it, maybe you shouldn't try it. :\ When the sales person isn't looking, you should open the box and just smell it lol

that said, I just picked up a box of it for only $10 (or $10.99) from my local walmart. Walgreens is def over charging, so try Walmart first!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2008 9:50:00 AM More reviews by tepurnell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't like the consistency. Waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2008 10:21:00 AM More reviews by stripewhite

Sadly it doesn't work. I've just finished my second bottle. I started using this creme a couple months ago. I work out and lift weights and used this creme every morning (sometimes twice a day) to reduce cellulite. After two months...nothing. My cellulite looks exactly the same. I really wanted this to work trust me! I am very dissapointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by shoegal1111

I used to try the Avon Anew Lift and Tuck but decided not to buy another bottle because it was a little too expensive for the amount the give you. After seeing the results of some of the girls who tried the Nivea Goodby Cellulite in the Tyra Banks Show, I decided to give it a try. After about 2 weeks of using this twice a day, I could see a diminished appearance of cellulite on my buttocks and thighs. It wont get rid off all the cellulite, but for the price (10 bucks) its definitely worth it to give it a shot.