September 17, 2014 | 2090 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by desireenfld31

Look, I love this product. It's a great eyeliner. It's only the 2nd liquid liner that I've ever used, so I'm no expert but what I love about it is that the colour is really black and intense and it gives me the shape I want. However - I get so fed up when applying it sometimes because it always gets on my lashes somehow and clumps them together and by the time I'm finished with my liner, unless I immediately wipe it off, it's impossible to apply mascara afterwards. Also, for a product called "H20 proof" it certainly isn't waterproof. It smudges like crazy when applying - all over my eyelid - and i've gone to school and work not realizing, which is horrible. It's weird considering it's so difficult to get off while washing your face but never stays in place when you actually need it to. So basically, it's a really messy eyeliner to use but once you do get it right, it looks great. Plus it's really inexpensive, so can't really complain too much.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love WnW shadows, but this product isn't very good. While the product is waterproof, it isn't smudge-proof. In the time it took to line my other eye, the first eye had already smudged. I have hooded eyes, so I need something that stays put. Also, the applicator doesn't move at all. I'll stick with Loreal Infallible gel. It's the ONLY liner I've found that doesn't smudge.

I ended up using this after applying falsies. So, I'll use it up.

UPDATE: I saw on Youtube that you just press the color on; you don't draw it. I'm going to give this another try.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by DemiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This liner is absolutely awful! It is supposed to be waterproof but smudged all over my eyelids! The weird part is... It's impossible to get off once you want to wash your makeup off. I also hate how it clumps up my lashes if it touches them. Awful formula & awful applicator. The WORST eyeliner I have ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by slynsexysteph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this eye liner! A few months ago I saw a review about this product on a makeup blog for people with oily skin. Ever since then I haven’t used any other liner.
My skin is crazy oily, and all other liner products smudge and smear within hours of application. This one truly lasts all day long until you take it off with remover. I’ve tried all the big name, expensive brands of liner, and they failed to last more than about 6 hours before migrating under my eyes. Here’s an example of just how long it lasts: Last week, I applied the liner at 7am on a Friday. Went to work for 8 hours, took a quick shower, but didn’t remove the liner. I then met my friends for camping and by the time I got home the next night, the liner still looked just as perfect as it did Friday morning! Over 24 hours of liner perfection. Amazing.
If I could change one thing, it would be that the liner brush be a bit more flexible. It is a hard brush & sometimes collects more product on it than you need. I always swipe off the excess product on the lip of the container before applying. Also, when you apply the liner, make sure you don’t open your lids wide for about 20 seconds after application. It stays damp for a few seconds, but once it sets, you’re good to go! Just can't say enough about how much I love this liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by monicax3

The formula of this liner isn't bad but what I just can't stand is... the brush! The brush is extremely hard, with no bend to it whatsoever. The product does not adhere to the brush very well so it's hard to apply. I do agree that it is very waterproof and will stay on the eyes, but I hate the brush too much to even use this product. Perhaps I could try apply it using a different brush, but at $3 or $4 a pop, I don't mind throwing it out and investing in a better liquid liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

This liner and the nonwaterproof version are complete opposites! If you've ever used that one you probably know that once it hits water it will smudge, but the regular version is smudge proof for oily lids. On the other hand, this liner is waterproof and requires a makeup remover, but on the downside it actually smudged on my oily lids. If a product said waterproof, I would probably assume that it would be better at preventing my eyeliner from smudging on my oily eyelids. On me this liner smudged, but it was also very difficult to erase the smudges because of the formula.
However, the worst thing about this formula that others have noted is that it irritates your eyes. If you get it in your eye while applying/removing, it stings. Also, I dislike the felt tip because I can get a more precise line with the brush tip applicator on the non waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Paulinecheyram

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does not budge!!! I have oily eyelids and this is the best waterproof and long wearing eyeliner ever!! Such a life saver for me in terms of longevity. The dip felt tip sucks but use a eyeliner brush and voila!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by lizhorrible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

The liner stays on my lids very well despite the fact my lids are an oil slick. I applied it over UDPP and it stays forever. its really hard to remove. i don't like the applicator, i like to do wing liner and this was not giving me the perfect wings i wanted. the applicator is fairly thick and hard to use if you're not used to it. i wouldn't repurchase this only because of the applicator and the fact that its so difficult to remove.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by amberoertel

I hate this product with a passion. I bought this half off at my towns Alco store. I was thrilled to finally have a good liquid eyeliner. Or so I thought. The brush was so thick that it didn't want to go anywhere and when I tried to spread it out it looked like I had just gotten out of thepool

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by autumnlee33

i just bought this today and when i swatched it on my hand i was alittle leery on if it was going to work it was very watery it fully dried after a couple minutes but when i did the water test WOW it does not budge! it does not smear! it stays put no i haven't fully worn it all day so i will update if anything changes... it is not as watery when putting on the lid compared to swatches on my hand..the felt tip is hard...harder than a felt tip pen so its going to take some practice to get comfortable with but it is do-able... the liner does get all over the top part of the wand so you have to be careful not to get it on another parts of your face similar to a mascara wand ...i didnt have a problem with it getting stuck on my lashes so overall to me this is a great liner just a tad tricky but for the staying power i will definitely make some adjustments will definitely repurchase!