October 2, 2014 | 928 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Inner Grace EDP

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by CaytiKyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the way this smells on me, but I hate the way it fades so quickly. I can't describe why it is that I love this scent, but I suspect it's nostalgia. It reminds me of elementary school, maybe a fragrance worn by a favorite teacher long ago. It is a very delicate and elegant fragrance which makes it perfect for work. I found it to be a bit pricey for something that fades within an hour or two, but I enjoy it nevertheless!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by fabulousjason

I love this fragrance on my "I dont want to wear perfume" days. It is light and fresh. I wish it would last longer though. I have to keep a purse size in my bag to touch up during the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2007 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Shawlzie

I really love the scent of Inner Grace, as it is more of a winter time fragrance to me. Only problem is, I can't seem to smell it for more than five minutes after I apply it. I layer it too!! I use the shower gel, lotion, and then the eau de parfum. I will definitely buy again, however, wish it was just a bit stronger.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2007 3:52:00 PM More reviews by ankula

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I agree on the similarity to Sarah Jessica Parkers Lovely but I like this one much more. Itīs less obtrusive, I think.Just a whiff of the scent. Enough for me though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this scent smells a little too mature for me...even my bf commented that it reminds him of something that his aunt would wear...and he definitely prefers amazing grace over this...and i totally agree with him.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

I really like this scent. I also like that proceeds go to the Christoper Reeve foundation. Philosophy has a great sense of all of their smells from perfume to bath gels. I will purchase all of Phil. scents when they come out with new ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by kadins13

I checked this out when Sephora first put on the shelves and I loved it. I had to wait to purchase though as at the time 50 bucks was too rich for my blood. Nonetheless, I was able to buy it and I still love it! I use inner grace and pure grace interchangably. I also like inner grace better than Amazing Grace and falling in love. It's different and not sugary like love or old flowery smelling like amazing grace.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by juwel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a little vial of this on my Sephora sampler pack, and I love it. I just ordered a whole 2 oz bottle with the gift set. I think what's wonderful about this fragrance is it's completely unique and enigmatic - I can't figure out the notes. It's definitely a synthetic smell (in a good way) - doesn't smell floral to me at all, but rather lightly musky. It's very clean, yet sophisticated, very modern (I'm surprised by the old lady comments - this is so contemporary and not heady at all in the way that classic perfumes are). It also lasts on me, and I don't know if it's the marketing or what, but I really do feel more peaceful with this around. I'm buying the set more as therapy than as fragrance! So wonderful. It has to be tried!
*Edit: Please get the EDP and not the perfume oil, which doesn't last on me at all :(
** Edit: Several years on, this is my favourite go-to perfume for when I want a light scent, especially in summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2007 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Smilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

At first, I thought a more appropriate name for this fragrance would be "Inner Grandma," because it reminded me of the Youth Dew (Estee Lauder) perfume that's so popular with the blue-haired crowd. However, I have to admit this fragrance is growing on me. It IS rather retro, but with a modern twist. I only have a sample and haven't worn it out yet, but I do like putting it on after my evening bath and smelling it as I read in bed. I'm not sure I won't get sick of it, so I answered "No" to the question of whether I'd buy it again.

It's really not bad. If you think of it as a modern take on a classic (which I imagine Youth Dew is), it's rather nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by gemini36

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This fragrance is growing on me,it is a little strong, because of that I mainly wear this at night to go out or even before bed, kind of soothing. This smells nothing like the other frag. from this line,it's more perfumey. I don't agree w/ the review below that said AG is typical of alot of the clean scents out there. I have tried replacing AG w/ something else (because it does'nt last) and I have not been able to find anything like it in the market place.