December 21, 2014 | 1908 users online

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SHADE DESCRIPTION:

'Goddess' is a shimmery bronze

PROS

- not sticky
- pigmented
- SPF

CONS

- color
- goes rancid quickly

COMMENTS: Nice gloss, but didn't care for how the color looked on me. These also tend to go bad quickly.

WILL NOT REPURCHASE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great! First of all its smells AMAZING! So good! Anyway, the color is absolutely beautiful and I like the consistency of the lipgloss. It stays pretty well- amazingly well if you consider that it's $1! Can't beat that! Great stuff! Will buy again and again and will be picking up more colors of this soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by saddle57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the E.L.F. Super Glossy Lip Shine in Goddess. It goes on so smooth, and is not sticky. It has good staying power for a lip gloss. The color is so pretty. It is a pinky peachy color with a hint of gold. The smell is pretty good too. The fact that it has an SPF of 15 makes it even better. It cost only about a dollar or two, which puts it high on my list. I'm a mature woman, and I feel it does not look too bright or gaudy on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by BlackJay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ugh, the smell. This tries to be strawberry and fails HORRENDOUSLY. It's like a really *really* cheap teen product.
For that alone, I won't repurchase.
Texture's okay though, and it lasts normal for a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the color! The consistency does not bother me, it is just.. the consistency of standard lipgloss. It doesn't last very long, but that's to be expected. For a dollar, I'd definitely repurchase. (Edit: and have. Multiple times. I own like 4 backups of this, which is unnecessary. But I love it that much).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by alleyaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Too much shimmer for a lip product. Sorry.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Before I begin, I must say that I only paid 50 cents for this lip gloss, so I wasn't expecting too much. Goddess is very similar to Candlelight. To me, the only difference is that Goddess has a hint of pink vs. orange. These glosses are nothing special. They are flavored and they remind me of the not-so-tasty lip glosses that I liked when I was riding the bus to the mall as a tween.

This gloss is so tacky and they run all over your face. I used a clear lip liner and this didn't even help. If you want a cheap lip gloss, I recommend the e.l.f. Luscious Lipstick instead. I will not buy this product again...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxfugitive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful color, nice texture (read: not tacky), and overall, one of the better lip gloss choices I've made in my young life. Also, Goddess is an excellent dupe for MAC's Love Nectar, which is my favorite lipgloss.

Be careful that your tube doesn't split at the top, though! I bought Malt Shake at the same time as Goddess, and used it first. Unfortunately, the tube split between the base of the applicator and the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by originalskin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was shopping on the ELF website for brushes, and began to drop things left and right into my basket. I mean, come on! Nothing was more than $3.00! I ended up with this lip gloss as well as 4 others. They were a dollar each so why not take a chance? I am soooooo glad I did. There is not a bad color in the bunch. This is a pinkish, though not too much so, gloss with the perfect texture, pigment and moisturizing properties. One of the best tube glosses I have EVER tried, and trust me, my daughter and my nieces adore clean out the makup drawers events at my house because I generally do not like the feel of glosses, they tend to wear off too quickly, are too sticky and gloopy or are too sheer, yet I keep buying them in hopes of finding one I really like as opposed to just tolerate. This gloss is perfect and you really owe it to yourself to grab one of each of these, the colors will flatter all skin tones, they are all in a beautiful range of neutrals, but not boring or flat, just beautiful! I really am liking ELF!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by JennLovesYou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this gloss in Candlelight, and it's almost the same color, but with more depth. I really like E.L.F.'s shiny lip glosses, and considering how cheap the line is, I can't complain about this. I'm wearing it over Clinique's Bamboo Pink right now, and they look smashing together. Definitely something I want to keep in my collection.