December 21, 2014 | 1449 users online

Mascara - Dejavu (Imju) - Fiberwig Lash Knockout

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by angelaychang

This product would work if you had pretty long and full lashes already. I am asian and have thin, short and straight lashes and this did nothing for me. They give my lashes a spidery look. It does stay on, smudge free and flake free and is really gentle to take off. This product wasn't right for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Satikinz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Was super excited when I got this 1 because there was so much hype about this mascara... However, the first time I tried it my eyelashes started itching and felt so stiff & weird.. It just felt uncomfortable, and I washed it off after a while. The volume was pretty good, though, but I can get that volume effect with other mascaras too. So, no, this was not a favorite of mine and I'm not gonna buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by jamjanelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didnt like this mascara at all. The fact that it can be removed w warm water is a plus point, but everything else just doesn't work for me. I'm Asian w typical straight sparse lashes. So as usual I curl my lashes first, then I put on mascara. And omg, I curled my lashes, go ahead and apply one coat of it, pick up a ringing call. And when I got back from my 30s call without even touching my face, my lashes fall back to the droopy straight thing again. I was stunned, but still go ahead to apply a second coat and all my lashes clump into like 6-7 bunches. It did make my lashes long to be honest, but it's looks really awful. So basically except the removal is a breeze, it did nothing else for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by spinacha

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product, because I was looking for mascara containing fibres to volumize my lashes. I've used other mascaras containing fibres in the past (e.g. MACís Fibre Rich Lash mascara), so I thought I would give the Fiberwig a try. I wasn't impressed with it. It did not volumize my lashes at all. It went on very slick, so it doesn't give that stiff look to your lashes like other mascaras do, which some people prefer. It gave my lashes an almost natural look. Not my thing. I prefer thick lashes with volume, and this mascara didn't deliver either.
So initially I thought I would keep it and maybe use it on my lower lashes, that is, until the end of the day came and I went to remove it. When using a cotton pad with some makeup remover, the mascara came off my lashes in a stringy-like residue. The stringy residue took a few of my lashes off with it. Now I know we all lose a lash or two sometimes when removing mascara, but I found with this product that more than usual came out. I felt my lashes being tugged when I removed it, which does not happen to me when removing other mascaras, including waterproof mascaras. It felt as though my lashes were either tangled or stuck to that stringy fibre formula...and believe me, I do let the makeup remover saturate my lashes before attempting to remove mascara. I was surprised that this mascara is listed as a Sephora favourite. I finally returned it to Sephora and purchased something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by SpeedyErica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I've been on the fence about this product for a while now. I saw it at Sephora a while ago and was SO EXCITED to try it out, as I had just read an article about how awesome a mascara it was. So I brought it home and tried it out. SO unimpressed. It gave me NO volume, and not much lengthening. So it's been kicking around in my makeup bag for a while. Every so often I would give it a try again, and it still didn't impress. So today I pulled it out and decided if it didn't impress me it was going. I put on one coat and let it dry. Then, I put on a second coat, but instead of the usual swiping of the lashes I usually do, I put the wand OVER my lashes with my eye closed, and twisted the wand then pulled through my lashes. WHAT A DIFFERENCE. It applied a nice thick, long coat to my lashes, not clumpy at all, and not spidery. It definitely looks like I'm wearing false lashes and I've decided he's a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:48:00 AM More reviews by beauty888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always repurchase this mascara. Its inexpensive. Its fantastic for a daytime look. It lengthens my lashes just enough and it is not heavy. This formula doesnt clump for me and its a quick on the go day application. It can smudge onto the lower lash line, so I do need to check it after 6 hours of wear.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 7:43:00 AM More reviews by SNOTCROW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is for people looking for length, not volume. The fibres did not want to grab onto my lashes, and the big brush was hard to wiggle through my soft lashes.
No volume from this one, girls!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by filarei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have purchased fiberwig (extra long) multiple times! this is HG! gives me reasonable volume, super length and never clumpy! at first its formula is wet and it's slightly hard to build up the layers but as you use the mascara more its formula thickens and starts to give really amazing results. I know when to throw it out when the formula feels really dry and the layers of mascara are kind of starting to become hard to build up and doesnt apply smooth, so its shelf (and quality )life is around 2 months. The packaging is a curved brush, so it's heaps easy to use and apply without the mess or fibers clumping up on the brush. The price of this is around $15, i'm not complaining.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Jakquetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Definitely my current HG mascara. I have repurchased a few times even with the high price tag. This product gives more length than volume. I wouldnt be intimidated or bothered with the fibers, just apply slow and steady from base to tip. It doesnt give me raccoon eyes as much as all previous brands Ive used. It also rinses away easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by hoomidweller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is not a bad product at all. It gives good definition and length to your lashes, but zero volume. Anyway I think L'oreal mascaras are the best at giving both length and volume.

I love that it doesn't clump or smudge, yet is easily removed with warm water. When I use this mascara, my lashes are very visible in photos.