OPI Koala Bear-y

4.8

on 8/30/2011 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a non-shimmery (ie, creme) shade of super-deep , super gorgeous pink. The color is so beautiful and perfect for spring/summer. Had a pedicure at a nail spa and the nail technician suggested it . I usually wear lighter colors and decided to try it out. It's such a vibrant color ,makes you feel pretty and happy ! You"ll find yourself admiring your nails more often when you are wearing Koala Bear-y. I do :)

on 8/27/2011 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this color! The perfect blend of red and pink and it only takes me two coats.

Definitely not a "bio" or "organic" choice for nail polish since that is usually the way that I go, but I LOVE this color for summer. You look at your nails and you just have to love em' after you paint them!

on 7/26/2011 8:50:00 AM

I just tried this color last weekend and I've been getting tons of compliments on it. It's such a cute cranberry pink. It's beautiful! Definitely a vibrant summer color. I might even buy it, since I'm loving it so much!

on 7/11/2011 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This shade is my new favorite pink. It is medium bright, blue based fuchsia, which is incredible flattering on a wide range of skin tones. it almost leans toward purple plum pink fuchsia, if that makes any sense. It's a cremé, so there is no shimmer or glitter, which is how I like it. Over seche vite base coat and with seche vite dry fast top coat, it wears pretty well. Some chipping happens on the corner of my nails, and there is minimal tip wear. With a few touch ups here and there, this will last a good week to 10 days.

on 6/25/2011 1:20:00 PM

My best friend more or less made me buy this polish and I really dont regret doing so. This polish has a beautiful magenta color and is basically opaque in 1 coat. Love this color on my toes too.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I got a pedicure at a nail salon and i picked this color. It's an amazing pink/megenta color and it's great for spring & summer. I love this color, out of a 1-5 .. 1 being the worst, 5 being the best i give it a 5! It's amazing and vey pretty!

on 5/12/2011 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

This is a beautiful raspberry pink creme! Nice and glossy, classic OPI long wearing quality and perfect for spring and summer!

on 2/22/2011 4:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This was probably my first ever OPI polish I bought. I was working at a salon and chose to let my employees wear flip flops. One rule thought, they had to wear the polish colors we sold! I am still head over heels in love with this color. It is a deep magenta pink that just POPS. I use it on my toes, take it to professional pedicures, and get compliments galore! I am very picky about my polish choices, most come out too watered down, too pale, or two sparkly. This is solid, goes on smooth, and really is an amazing color for Spring and Summer! My far the best hot pink polish available!

on 7/1/2010 6:04:00 AM

Love love love!
The colour makes me happy, there is just enough red to make a big impression and just enough pink to make you cute!
Whats more, the application is perfect, I did my toenails with koala bear-y in a rush in the car last week (so 1 coat), we are now seven days later and no flaking, no chips it still looks perfect.. and I've been walking on flipflops all week. Would definitely buy again, my HG OPI!

Popular Polishes