July 28, 2014 | 1001 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by sameenelahi821

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I use this once a week on my fine hair. I shampoo, wring out my hair, and apply it halfway down my hair to the ends, thoroughly coating it. Then I twist it into a low bun and wait about ten minutes, then rinse it out with cold water. Overall, I'm really pleased with the results - I read on here that it truly was a miracle product as long as you use it for longer than three minutes and such, and that was absolutely true. Don't waste your time using it for three minutes. You have to really leave it in. I've heard of people leaving it in overnight in a shower cap, something I'm planning to do soon. This product isn't going to keep your hair fantastic forever, and some people may need to use it more than once a week, but I think I've figured out my routine pretty well with it. The trick is to just figure out how often you need to use it and how long you need to use it for. The thing is, I tend to use a lot of it at a time because I like to really saturate my hair, so it's running out pretty quickly. On the other hand, it's pretty cheap, so I don't mind too much. I think it's a great alternative for high-end deep conditioners, considering the ones I tried really didn't have the same great effect this one does. Definitely recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not sure if this is a bad thing or not, but this is my every day conditioner. My hair is heat-treated almost daily, not to mention color treated (pink and indigo!) and touched up every month, on the ends of my hair. My hair is so dry and damaged. It literally drinks this stuff up. I put it on after shampooing, shave my legs, then wash it off, and my hair is super silky soft after. I love it! :D It doesn't wash out the color all too much, just the norm. But OMG! It's amazing! The packaging is a little funky, saying as you squeeze it out from the bottom, with no lid or cap... but it stays in until you sqeeze it out. Kinda like a ketchup bottle, I guess. I definitely recommend you get this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by jaqifaber

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. I've used it for 4 or five years now. Every time I use it, I get tons of compliments on my hair, which always looks fabulous. It's a great product for those who use a lot of hot tools on their hair, and for those with dry hair. Plus its a must have for the fall and winter. Go Aussie, Go!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ifyoufeelalive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Oh jeeze, I love this stuff! HG status! My hair is very long, dry and frizzy and this stuff makes it so smooth, tames all of my frizz, makes my hair feel WAY less damaged (if not at all!) and doesnt weigh it down at all- but there is a drawback :( I couldn't figure it out for the longest time, but i was getting random little break outs of little red itchy bumps on my hands and face! I couldn't figure it out, i tried everything from changing my laundry detergent, washing my sheets, blankets, taking my dog to the groomer, and could NOT figure out what it was and it just kept coming back! I went on a 3 day vacation, and didn't bring my 3MM and noticed that i wasnt getting the bumps! I then put two and two together the day i got back by using my 3MM and realized that it was my hair giving me this reaction! It absolutely sucks, because this stuff is so amazing, and I will probably use up what i have left (an entire brand new bottle!) but after its gone i'll have to find something new :( guess thats what I get for having sensitive skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by trinaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had read lots of good reviews about the 3 minute miracle in magazines, and it was about 5 in Boots so I decided to give it a go. Disappointingly, it didn't do much for my coarse and dry hair at all. I've finished the bottle and I won't be repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by ichbinanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just the most awesome hair treatment I've ever tried, I would Recommend this to everyone. I usually leave it during my shower, so around 10 minutes, and my hair gets super smooth!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jadorelechoc

This one did nothing for my hair. I love its texture and smell, but in terms of results, it's a waste of money. Where I come from this costs about 7-8 euro, which is more than $9, and for a supermarket product that does nothing, that's a lot.
Never mind that the smell does not linger on, the problem is that it makes no difference if I use this or not on my colour treated hair, and it's meant for colour treated hair. I'd rather pay double the money for a product that actually works.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Milee07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG product! Truly a miracle: it smells fantastic (if you're a coconut lover), works literally miracles (hence the name!), and is dirt cheap! I use this as my daily conditioner and have continued to repurchase multiple times. I tend to have naturally frizzy, coarse, dry hair that needs lots of love and attention. This is the only product that makes my hair silk smooth and soft to the touch.
It is very versatile: you can sleep with the mask in as a truly deeeeep conditioner, use it as a daily conditioner, or dilute it with water as a leave in conditioner.
If you have finer hair and find this is too heavy a conditioner, I'd also recommend suave professionals Shea and almond butter conditioner. It is very similar just more lightweight. And even cheaper!
I know that this product contains silicones and other -cones, but personally I don't mind. However if you don't use products with silicones then this may not be for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by XFilesLover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I have used Aussie Products for a long time now. I have been very impressed with all of them, they are extremely inexpensive and high quality. I heard everyone raving about the "3 Minute Miracle" products so I decided to give them a try. All I can say is WOW.

They are all amazing, I can't get over the quality of the products. There are Miracle treatment's for all kinds of hair. Frizz Control, Smoothing treatment, deep conditioner and so much more. I paid 3.49 (Canadian) for this product and couldn't have been more impressed. The "Sydney Smooth" product makes my hair feel so soft, cleansed and refreshed without making it feel heavy. It smelt really good and wasn't a runny conditioner either. Will defiantly be re-buying all the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Products. I promise you that you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this twice a week, going on 8 years now!