December 22, 2014 | 1671 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by cherzleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am from Malaysia and you cant get this product here. So when I had friends holidaying in the UK I asked them to get some from me. The online reviews of this product has been amazing so, heck I wanted to get my hands on some.

Urrgh besides the scent. I rate this product a 1, I don't like it. It is not at all moisturising. "Moisturising" level is objective. What works for one may not work for the other. So this is my attempt to break it down for you.

Pros
1. Rinses clean, I hate products that rinses with residue that makes you feel you need to watch and soap your body again. In my view, Clairol conditioners does not rinse clean, you may take this as a comparison.
2. Smells great

Cons
1. Drying - Compared to Pantene conditioner, Dove conditioner and most other drugstore conditioners.
2. The packaging - I dunno how to explain this, this product has no cap and you just squeeze it out. Hard to travel with.

I will not buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to really like the Aussie line, but over the summer I tried the moist line, hair insurance, and the three minute miracle again. I noticed that a good part of the Aussie line said on the packaging that they had changed the formula. I don't know if it's due to that or what, but I dislike it now. It left my hair in semi-good condition. But it was never nourishing enough to completely help it. The conditioners feel light and watery, and not really good enough. And the coconut smell gets nauseating after a few weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by LynnRoach

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am one of these people who tries a product and if I don't see an amazing effect tend not to bother buying it again. However, I have now been using Aussie products for over two years and my hair is so much better as a result. I came across this product when it was given as a free sample with another item I purchased in the local chemist. I have never looked back! I have never used a conditioner which has made such a difference to my hair and the next day it was so soft I couldn't stop touching it. I have tried the other Aussie conditioners but always come back to this one because it seems to be more intense. I ran out recently and used a different brand of conditioner which was lurking about in the cupboard and could instantly tell the difference - not good. I also use their shampoos and my hair seems to blow dry much better since I've been using Aussie products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by stls

I don't get what the rave is all about. I like the smell of it, even though it's too sweet and artificial (coconut? I don't think so, it's straight up bubblegum) The consistency is a bit thin and the ingredients aren't that natural. The packaging is fine. But it does not condition my hair. Sure, it detangles them fairly easily, I tried leaving it on for 3, 10 or even 30 minutes, still no difference. I also paid 8-9 euros but the regular dove conditioner does a far better job for 1/3 of the price. Disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for years, and I love it. I use this everytime I wash my hair (about once ever two days); along with the Aussie shampoo. It makes my ends appear less frazzled and damaged and just smooths any split ends. There's no build up or greasy feeling afterwards and it just makes my hair feel so smooth and untangled, it also smells great!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by sameenelahi821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I use this once a week on my fine hair. I shampoo, wring out my hair, and apply it halfway down my hair to the ends, thoroughly coating it. Then I twist it into a low bun and wait about ten minutes, then rinse it out with cold water. Overall, I'm really pleased with the results - I read on here that it truly was a miracle product as long as you use it for longer than three minutes and such, and that was absolutely true. Don't waste your time using it for three minutes. You have to really leave it in. I've heard of people leaving it in overnight in a shower cap, something I'm planning to do soon. This product isn't going to keep your hair fantastic forever, and some people may need to use it more than once a week, but I think I've figured out my routine pretty well with it. The trick is to just figure out how often you need to use it and how long you need to use it for. The thing is, I tend to use a lot of it at a time because I like to really saturate my hair, so it's running out pretty quickly. On the other hand, it's pretty cheap, so I don't mind too much. I think it's a great alternative for high-end deep conditioners, considering the ones I tried really didn't have the same great effect this one does. Definitely recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not sure if this is a bad thing or not, but this is my every day conditioner. My hair is heat-treated almost daily, not to mention color treated (pink and indigo!) and touched up every month, on the ends of my hair. My hair is so dry and damaged. It literally drinks this stuff up. I put it on after shampooing, shave my legs, then wash it off, and my hair is super silky soft after. I love it! :D It doesn't wash out the color all too much, just the norm. But OMG! It's amazing! The packaging is a little funky, saying as you squeeze it out from the bottom, with no lid or cap... but it stays in until you sqeeze it out. Kinda like a ketchup bottle, I guess. I definitely recommend you get this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by jaqifaber

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. I've used it for 4 or five years now. Every time I use it, I get tons of compliments on my hair, which always looks fabulous. It's a great product for those who use a lot of hot tools on their hair, and for those with dry hair. Plus its a must have for the fall and winter. Go Aussie, Go!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ifyoufeelalive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Oh jeeze, I love this stuff! HG status! My hair is very long, dry and frizzy and this stuff makes it so smooth, tames all of my frizz, makes my hair feel WAY less damaged (if not at all!) and doesnt weigh it down at all- but there is a drawback :( I couldn't figure it out for the longest time, but i was getting random little break outs of little red itchy bumps on my hands and face! I couldn't figure it out, i tried everything from changing my laundry detergent, washing my sheets, blankets, taking my dog to the groomer, and could NOT figure out what it was and it just kept coming back! I went on a 3 day vacation, and didn't bring my 3MM and noticed that i wasnt getting the bumps! I then put two and two together the day i got back by using my 3MM and realized that it was my hair giving me this reaction! It absolutely sucks, because this stuff is so amazing, and I will probably use up what i have left (an entire brand new bottle!) but after its gone i'll have to find something new :( guess thats what I get for having sensitive skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by trinaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had read lots of good reviews about the 3 minute miracle in magazines, and it was about 5 in Boots so I decided to give it a go. Disappointingly, it didn't do much for my coarse and dry hair at all. I've finished the bottle and I won't be repurchasing it.