December 21, 2014 | 1778 users online

Highlighters - Clinique - Fresh Bloom AllOver Colour - Peony

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by hannah1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got the small version as a gwp and have just purchased the full size product. It gives a really nice healthy glow and is fairly natural looking for a blusher. Be careful not to put too much on though - the make assistant at the clinque counter told me i wore my blusher too stripey. whoops!! think i got carried away that day, anyhow this is a lovely blusher - i would have given it a 4.5 but its really expensive, so bought it down to a 4.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by kassandraamelaniiee

I got this as a gwp.

I dont like how the two colors are together. It's kinda hard to use when you want them seperate. And the lighter highlight shade is harder to get when the blusher is raised too, so my cheeks get wayy to red.

Its not bad, and neither is the color, and the design of the flower is cute, but you'll need a small brush, or use a light hand, and layer,

I wont buy this, i rarely grab the one i have anyways.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by loveandkiwi

This blush gives a rosey colour to my cheeks. I would suggest to go light with it because I think it is quite pigmented. It is easy to put on too much and look too red and intoxicated. It has a bit of shimmer but not so much that it will make you look like a disco ball. Just a little glow but not really obvious. Not my favourite colour though.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by caligirl3

This product is really great! The color is so pretty especially for my very fair skin tone. It is kind of a dark pinkish-red. It says that you can use this as a bronzer, which I would never do because I think it is too reddish for that and would not look right. I use this only for blush and the reason that I only gave it a 4 is because sadly the color didn't last long on me at all. It faded off in maybe two hours and when I saw it two hours after applying it, it looked splotchy and weird. I do still use this, but only if I know I will be able to touch up or not be out for too long! The packaging is reeally pretty as well! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by gagajm

i deff bought this more because it looks cute, then the practicality that i would use it. Its a nice all around face color for a day look, its got a bit of a shimmer to it but not over whelming.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2008 3:47:00 PM More reviews by col6848

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this recently in a GWP. I had been curious about it for a while, mainly because of how pretty it looks. It looks even better on my skin! I use it as a blush, and it provides great, long lasting luminous color. I'm fair skinned, warm toned, but think this would work on a lot of skin tones. It's a great product. If I ever use up my GWP, I'd defintely repurchase. Very impressed with this. Took off one lippie for price (a bit $$ for my budget)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by saraxiao

I love love love this product. I own a couple of blushes but i use this one most of the time. The texture is finely milled and the color just gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2008 3:31:00 AM More reviews by hjv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as GWP during the summer, and it's lasted me well into fall. I use the darker hue as an eye shadow and it lasts all day. Lately, I've been using both hues as a blush. It provides an unobtrusive glow that lasts 10 hours! I do think the full-price version is a bit too-pricey for regular purchase, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a GWP. I used it for the last two days as a blush. It looks really pretty on, not too shimmery, gives more of a nice light glowy look. Staying power is good too. If I bought this again I would most likely get a different color though. It is a little plum toned for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2008 1:43:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm indecisive as of yet if I like this. When I first put it on, I was like WOW that looks nice! But then I noticed that my face looked darker than my neck. I have very fair skin, so this is probably why I experienced this issue. Today I tried it as a blush, mostly on my cheeks only, and a little bit on the rest of my face. It looks nice, but still may be too dark for me. Although the staying power does seem to be fantastic! I do think it's a nice product, and the packaging is really pretty. Will probably try it a few more times before making my decision. But overall I think I like it!