April 17, 2014 | 1908 users online

Highlighters - Clinique - Fresh Bloom AllOver Colour - Peony

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by caligirl3

This product is really great! The color is so pretty especially for my very fair skin tone. It is kind of a dark pinkish-red. It says that you can use this as a bronzer, which I would never do because I think it is too reddish for that and would not look right. I use this only for blush and the reason that I only gave it a 4 is because sadly the color didn't last long on me at all. It faded off in maybe two hours and when I saw it two hours after applying it, it looked splotchy and weird. I do still use this, but only if I know I will be able to touch up or not be out for too long! The packaging is reeally pretty as well! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by gagajm

i deff bought this more because it looks cute, then the practicality that i would use it. Its a nice all around face color for a day look, its got a bit of a shimmer to it but not over whelming.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2008 3:47:00 PM More reviews by col6848

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this recently in a GWP. I had been curious about it for a while, mainly because of how pretty it looks. It looks even better on my skin! I use it as a blush, and it provides great, long lasting luminous color. I'm fair skinned, warm toned, but think this would work on a lot of skin tones. It's a great product. If I ever use up my GWP, I'd defintely repurchase. Very impressed with this. Took off one lippie for price (a bit $$ for my budget)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by saraxiao

I love love love this product. I own a couple of blushes but i use this one most of the time. The texture is finely milled and the color just gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2008 3:31:00 AM More reviews by hjv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as GWP during the summer, and it's lasted me well into fall. I use the darker hue as an eye shadow and it lasts all day. Lately, I've been using both hues as a blush. It provides an unobtrusive glow that lasts 10 hours! I do think the full-price version is a bit too-pricey for regular purchase, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2008 5:06:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this as a GWP. I used it for the last two days as a blush. It looks really pretty on, not too shimmery, gives more of a nice light glowy look. Staying power is good too. If I bought this again I would most likely get a different color though. It is a little plum toned for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2008 1:43:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm indecisive as of yet if I like this. When I first put it on, I was like WOW that looks nice! But then I noticed that my face looked darker than my neck. I have very fair skin, so this is probably why I experienced this issue. Today I tried it as a blush, mostly on my cheeks only, and a little bit on the rest of my face. It looks nice, but still may be too dark for me. Although the staying power does seem to be fantastic! I do think it's a nice product, and the packaging is really pretty. Will probably try it a few more times before making my decision. But overall I think I like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2008 4:28:00 AM More reviews by huiling1979

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. One of the best blusher-cum-highlighters I've tried.

Why I love it:
1) It lasts - for more than 8 hours. Perfect since I work pretty long hours
2) The colours are gorgeous - the perfect mix of maroon and pink.
3) Perfect size - allows for the right amount of powder to be swept by the blusher brush to the checks.
4) Luminous effect - gives a radiant glow to my cheekbones. It's subtle, but you know it's there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a GWP and just started using it. I've heard the full-size version doesn't come with a brush; that's pretty lousy for the amount Clinique charges. However, I'm willing to overlook that because it's really a well-made and versatile product that looks terrific on my fair, warm skin.

This works as a blush, highlighter, and eyeshadow. It wears very well (no creasing after 10 hours on my lids!) and has a subtle and mature shimmer that looks fresh, rather than greasy and silvery. I consider Peony a neutral pink that would work on most fair-to-medium complexions; Clinique makes a plum-toned version of this same product for deeper skins.

While I think the Clinique product has superior quality, I want to point out that it's very similar to Cover Girl Instant Cheekbones blush in Purely Plum. That one has three different shades, too, and the lightest can be used as an eyeshadow. The wear is identical, but the Clinique is more finely milled and a bit less frosty. Still, if you're on a budget, check out the CG alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by jmorocco

Received a mini version of this highlighter in a Clinique gift bag and have found myself using it every day. It gives a nice glow but sometimes a little too much leaves a sheen. Wears well throughout the day and works well with my fair/peachy-pink skin tone. Plus, I've got a little color from it being summer time and it prolongs that sunshine glow!