Revlon Makeup Eraser Pen

4.2

Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Bisabolol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben

on 3/16/2009 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I actually like this pen. Its not messy and I can take it out anywhere instead of taking bulky make-up remover wipes. This is great for an 'on the go' person.

on 3/10/2009 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Me and a friend were doing each others make up and she had bought this prodect, I thought it was so awesome, I'd never seen make up remover in pen form. She had bought 2 for really cheap so she lent me one. After using it for about a week or so when needed... I NEVER GAVE IT BACK! Of course she didnt mind =D

This is amazing. I love it so much... really helps with mascara spots on the lid or anything really.

And this product really lasts! I've had mine for about a year!

on 3/1/2009 4:01:00 PM

I love this and I'm going to buy more today in case it's discontinued. Great when first applying makeup and for fixing racoon eyes throughout the day. A+++++

on 1/28/2009 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Yep, this is good. I got both of mine in packages in which this was a bonus. The other products were forgetable, as I think most Revlon (save their lippys) products are. I reach for this ALOT. I keep one one in my purse for touch up's and the other in my regular makeup case to clean up any messes, or start over if things go horribly awry. It's a really nice product to have and I will buy more, especially for my purse, so handy.

on 1/28/2009 9:12:00 PM

Awesome product! Just what the doctor ordered for mistake proof, beautiful application of makeup. Really erases my boo boos like magic and does not irritate my undereye area like some similar products can. Love this and will keep it in my makeup arsenal for always!!!!

on 1/18/2009 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I invariably get mascara smudges on my lash line...drives me crazy...and after years of wetting a Q-Tip in my mouth and rubbing it off, I tried the Makeup Eraser Pen. I couldn't imagine how it could possibly work...but it does! Every trace of mascara disappeared like magic, without a smear or a smudge. On the down side, so did any eye shadow in the area, lol. My only other complaint is wiping it clean after every use...kind of a pain in the neck. I eventually returned to my good old Q-Tip technique, but I would definitely repurchase...if I could find it. It's one of those products that CVS sometimes carries and sometimes doesn't.

on 1/15/2009 7:55:00 AM

This makeup eraser is awesome! It is epecially great for gel eyeliner if it smudges or mascara that has flaked after finishing your makeup. However, you have to wipe the tip with a tissue each time you remove small sections of makeup. Otherwise it will smear on your face what you have on the tip. That might be a pain for some people, but the way I look at it is if I am going to spend a significant amount of time to do all of my makeup, I can sure take five minutes to fix any imperfections. Just remember to wipe the tip each time you apply it to a mistake before applying it again. Also as far as some people feeling it is oily after fixing mistakes, all you have to do is not press too hard with the tip, blot with a tissue and you are set. Definitely worth the effort to make your makeup flawless. I have found that I can't do without this being a part of my makeup. When I finish my makeup and look in one of those 7X mirrors, I can't believe how many little specks of mascara, etc I see that I don't see in a regular mirror. This fixes them all. Wonderful product!!!

on 1/11/2009 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this after hearing a recommendation on YouTube from Fafinettex3, and I'm so glad I bought it. I wanted to use it for mistakes and for raccoon eyes. It was a little difficult to find but after looking at 3 different stores I finally found it at Target and it was on sale for $4.78. I should've bought two now that I think about it! I used it for the first time after I went to the MAC counter and asked the girl to show the black smokey eye colors I wanted to buy on me and on my lower lash line it looked like she used a freakin roller to put it on, since she put so much on. So, I pulled this out and used this and it took off the make-up so quickly and easily. It's great to carry in your purse when you need to freshen your look.

The only downside is that you have to wipe it off gently with a tissue each to make it last longer and keep it clean but that's not a big deal but if you don't carry tissues around it can be an issue.

on 1/9/2009 6:29:00 PM

I have two of these, one for correction during makeup at home, one I put in my purse since I tend to get raccoon eye especially under my eyes (even though I use primer, waterproof products & loose powder for eye makeup)
This is very easy to use, very efficient , just need to use a tissue to wipe off the tip afterwards so that it's clean next time you use it. Also use Q-tips to absorb the oil residue leaving on skin is important too. So tissue & Q tips are important accessories for this product to work ideally.

on 11/18/2008 2:08:00 AM

I bought this when it was 40 percent off at the d/s. I'm so happy I did! It is much more convenient to whip this out than to take a q-tip & dip it into m/u remover. It totally does what it's suppose to w/o disrupting my other m/u. My only regret is not buying another one because I carry this with me just in case my eyeliner smudges. This is a total lifesaver. I do have one con- wish the applicator tip was more on the pointier side.