July 23, 2014 | 2191 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Lip Stain

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by orangetwigletss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have this in desire. i tried a covergirl lip stain before this, but i like just bitten much better. as a whole, i feel the color lasts much longer and the balm pairs pretty well with the stain. however, the packaging is awful- the balm sticks out about half an inch, so you have to be careful while applying, or else it will just break off. i'm saving up to purchase stila's lip stain, but just bitten is a pretty good drugstore substitute for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have 'Passion' and 'Desire', and they're both long lasting and stain my lips even coupled with lip balm, unlike some other drugstore lip stains I've tried. The marker can apply a bit unevenly, however, so you have to a) have smooth lips for it to work best and b) paint on the color carefully.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by 0Bicycle0

I am pretty pale all over and have ridiculously pale lips. I hate it! I've found that having a color a couple of shades darker than my natural (nonexistent) color is most flattering on me, and I had been using lipsticks up until now. However,
1. Lipsticks taste bad
2. They come off on cups (and boyfriends) and generally just disappear
3. They can feel heavy on your lips

I wanted something natural-looking (like the color I should've been born with-- a healthy looking flush) that would last a long time, and stains were the answer.
I bought revlon's lip stains in Dawn, first, which I LOVE. Such a beautiful and natural coral-rose color that will perk up any skintone and looks very healthy. Lasts for hours without touchups and is buildable.
The second color I bought is forbidden, which is also natural-looking but less coral-y and slightly darker. Also a very pretty and real-looking shade. I love them both. Also, they don't budge! No smearing. Ever.

These worked well for me and I never experienced many of the typical issues (i.e. uneven distribution, extreme drying, ring around the outside lip area) but that's because I keep my lips very moisturized all the time.

I now couldn't live without these! I can kiss and drink from white cups and go through the day without touching up, getting "eww, your lipstick tastes gross" from my bf, or just generally making a mess. Recommended!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by PollyWafflez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Does not go on evenly, balm should have a winder, it just sticks out and breaks off easily. Lip stain is quite drying. Not a reliable product unfortunately.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sslongshore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in the shade Lust. This was a big disappointment. First use the balm broke off! The stain is ehh, not that crazy bought the color when I put it on. This was a big waste of my money. You would be better off with Wet n Wood's Mega Last long wear lip color in the shade of 364A. Its much cheaper, comes with more balm, and the balm stayed on.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by thejillian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this product in desire. Lovely color, just a little more pink than my lips. Like the application and the color is perfectly understated. Totally ideal if you want a natural, none lipstick look. It does not last that long, but I really love the color. If I could find a lip crayon or jumbo liner in this color it would be a major hg. It also dries out pretty fast, like after a month of use.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by wlkrbee717

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Had a great coupon for this --- bought it @ the local walgreens.. used it once and the colorless end broken off! I plan to return it ASAP! Really disappointed!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I bought this product in "Frenzy/Frenesie" I thought this product was going to be like Stila's old lip stains. The product is definitely pigmented and the color really pops (which I go for when I'm in a fun mood). However, the color does not go onto your lips evenly and the colorless lip balm on the other of this product does nothing to even out to fix the flaws of the application of the stain. You probably need a colored gloss over so as to not show all the lines all over your lips. Will not repurchase this is a pretty junky and disappointing product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by patriciabain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this product in gothic, which is a nice, bright red.

I am a big proponent of lip stain, because I hate the feel of lip gloss or lipstick on my lips. This is one of my favorite lip stains because it comes with the balm on the end. Lip stains tend to dry out my lips, but this comes with a handy balm to remedy that. Unfortunately, due to poor packaging, the balm fell right off of mine!! It isn't the longest wearing of lip colors, but as a stain it lasts pretty well. Other than that, I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by SoliB

When I first bought this product I was so excited to use it. However I was very disappointed. I can't even remember the colour I bought as I threw it away after a week. The felt tip was dry. This wasn't the retailers fault. I tried leaving it upside down but even so the colour wouldnt come out and when it did it was quite unattractive. I don't recommend this.