Boots no7 Protect and Perfect beauty serum

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone Copolyol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Carbomer, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7

I bought this about 4 years ago when it was packaged in a tube and called "Renew and Restore." After using it off and on, I didn't notice any change so I didn't keep up with using it. I re-found the tube of it a month ago after my mom read in a magazine and bought some for herself (now under the "Protect and Perfect" name and in a glass bottle).

I started using it again not expecting to notice any changes in my skin. Within a week, these little bumps I've had under my eyes for the last couple years have totally gone away. I couldn't believe it. I used up my tube and bought the glass bottle and am now using it morning and night.

I had seriously considered going to a dermatologist to get those bumps checked out and to get help in getting rid of them. I can't believe this fixed it. On top of that, my skin now feels incredibly smooth. I'm 33. Not sure if my "younger" skin 4 years ago just didn't need this stuff?

I will definitely re-buy and now I want to check out more of the Boots line!

I have the Intense version and love it. I use it every morning under my moisturizer and it makes my skin smooth and radiant!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is for the regular version, not intense.
This is the first serum I have tried, and it is quite nice. It really soakes up into your skin, which means you use a lot.. but it leaves the skin really smooth. I feel it tightens up the eye area, but it might be my imagination.
I have the tube version, very hygenic and you get out all the product.
My tube is nearly finished, and I dont know if ill buy another or try something else,,

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this product. I find serum works better for me than creams or lotions. I have mature skin so as far as I am concerned, that is the real test for the value of any face product. 20-30 year old skin will work well with almost anything providing there are no allergies or specific skin problems that require a dermatologist.

I have been using it for several months and am on my 3rd tube. I notice some have complained you need a lot to cover the face. Not true....a little goes a long way. It's not like cream that has to be "slathered" on:)

My skin is nice and soft and has no new "crows feet" or lines since I have been using it. I can't ask for more in a face product. (I am in my 60's.)

I have the tube version which is easy to get out every last drop. The price was ok as I got the 3 for 2 offer so it works out a lot cheaper. A nice comfortable serum that leaves skin clear and smooth. 30ml used twice daily lasted me about 2 months.

I had high hopes for this intense beauty serum, and could not wait to get it from Target. Well, it is nice, smooth, but had to use a little more for equal coverage. It is ok, nothing spectacular,made my skin smooth, brightened skin, but did not notice any remarkable improvements in my skin, but I am glad I tried it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Picked this up solely because it was recommend by Good Housekeeping. It was cheap & easy to get at Target so I gave it a try. Does not hydrate whatsoever and with it being winter & my skin is already aging and norm/dry I could use a bit. I used the whole bottle up and was liberal in applying the product but I just never felt the HG wave come over me. Did not feel it did anything to my fine lines & since it doesn't hydrate, smooth my face like a primer or make my skin glow so I am going to pass on repurchasing this. There are better products out there.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've heard so much about this and hoped it would be my HG. I have been using it day and night for less than a week so it may be too soon to say- I will update as I go along. My first impression is this...
Absorbs well
Doesn't do anything for moisturizing
Need 2 pumps to cover my face
Haven't noticed any improvement in my skin
I got this because it was said to help with tone and fine lines.

I really wanted to like this product. For the first 2 weeks it worked really good then it started to break my skin out. I stopped for a while and my face cleared up. When I tried it again, my face broke out (again) - so I stopped and took a break and tried one my time. Nope, broke me out again. Maybe the cream version would let my skin breath better (no break outs) vs a serum.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is for the intense serum. It really doesn't agree with me. I've tried this twice for a few days (with a break in between) and it just seems to give my forehead loads of tiny lumps. I'm not sure if there's silicone in this treatment, but it certainly contains an ingredient that doesn't suit me. I think the price is very steep and I will definitely not re purchase this in the future.