RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 10/30/2010 11:18:00 AM

I've been using Revitalash for about 18 months and it's a non-negotiable part of my life. I will never stop using this. I've always had long lashes, but very sparse. It took about 10 weeks to show results, but my lashes are now about twice as thick as they used to be, and I've even had to trim the length occasionally. I don't even use mascara - just curl them, a bit of pale shadow to make a bit of contrast and set the lashes off, and I'm good. Tip: I've found Amazon to have the best prices.

on 10/28/2010 9:42:00 PM

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! My eyelashes are so long that it almost touches my eyebrows now!
I'm Asian and had sparse and stubby eyelashes and now my eyelashes are thicker and they are incredibly long!
At Sephora today make-up artists complimented me on my lashes! I have never in my life gotten compliments on them and a few of my friends asked if I was wearing falsies.

Definitely worth the money! I get it cheap on ebay for $51.

on 10/9/2010 5:46:00 AM

Wow...I was sceptical but using this only once a day i noticed a difference straight away! My eyelashes are now 'winging out at the corners' and actually look like false eyelashes (5 months of continual use)......Friends are speechless, - though i don't tell them my secret, - haha and its given me loads of confidence, - i will never be without this product again, - regardless of cost. I worked it out to 5 per week so its not too bad! I only need a dab of mascara on in the morning. In fairness my expectations were low, - but i can honestly say this product has made a very pleasant impact on my life!!
GET SOME.

on 10/6/2010 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love, love, LOVE Revitalash! I used it once and saw a noticable difference in my lash length and thickness. It takes about 4 weeks for you to really notice any major growth. If you purchase it through Revitalash's website it is $150, which is comparable to other lash growth serums, but is still pricey. If you do decide to purchase through the website, a large portion of the proceeds is donated to breast cancer research. The inventor's wife had breast cancer and he developed this product to help her feel beautiful again after losing all of her hair from Chemo therapy, which is a sweet story. I purchase mine off Ebay though because 150.00 doesn't really fit into my budget. If you decide to take this route as well, make sure you buy from a trusted seller (one that has a high amount of positive feedback as a.)

on 9/17/2010 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Hate the packaging but simply in the with the performance. The applicator can be improved with the use of softer fibers. However, I must say that I had apprehensions when this product from the very beginning, now that I have used it off and on for the last couple of months my lashes are dramatically longer and fuller now. Another qualm I have about it is that the formula do cos my eyes to burn a little.

on 9/15/2010 10:48:00 PM

I have been using Revitalash for about 5/6 months. At first I was not that impressed as I could not see any difference to my lashes. But I was patient and diligently kept applying each night. After about 3 months WOW. My lashes are ridiculously long now to the extent people think I have false lashes on.

The secret to this product is to be patient. Nothing good comes quickly! You need to let your lashes go through a couple of growth cycles before you see a difference. But trust me it is worth the effort. My lashes are so long and strong that I can get away with wearing a cheap covergirl mascara and it makes my lashes look like they have Diorshow on. Amazing!

It is pricey but I still have heaps left after 6 months. I think this would last me close to a year. You dont need to be heavy handed with the application either. I researched all the eye growth products before I chose Revitalash and I am glad I did. I have no irritation if it gets in my eye, and no discolouring of my eye socket or eye. Definitely recommend this product - just be patient and you should see results.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this from November 1 through January 1 to note the difference, and I did notice that my lashes were not falling out whenever I washed my face or got ready in the morning. I felt that the lashes were thicker at the base, and they really did seem a little longer--not touching my glasses longer, but for a weak-lashed girl, I was happy with the results as I used it diligently, AM and PM every day. I felt more confident in wearing less mascara than I normally did (I was a waterproof girl every day if I had no other makeup on because my eyes were so wimpy) and I have not touched a waterproof mascara since using this product.

on 7/30/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing! Absolutely Amazing! I have been using this product for over a year now and can't over how amazing my lashes look.
My lashes are very short and thin.They are so short that other makeup artists have even joked that I have baby lashes. When i curled my lashes before i would just press once and couldn't "walk the curler up the lash" as they say. Now when I have my picture taken i've even had friends ask if I am wearing false eyelashes and have had several clients ask me about what mascara I am using because they love the way my lashes look.
I used to get lash extensions and loved them because it was such an instant gratification but I didn't always have enough time or money to give to get it. Revitalash is so much cheaper and easier than getting lash extensions. Revitalash is $150 for a 6 month supply. I know that doesn't sound cheap but in comparison to $150-250 for a full set of lashes and $50-100 for fill-ins every 4-6 weeks for lash extensions it is. However I do feel like they both offer different looks, revitalash just works for my budget and busy schedule right now

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

INCREDIBLE! Only 3 weeks in and my lashes are fuller, longer, and regrown small areas where I had lost my lashes after extensions (which I DO NOT recommend whatsoever).

This is a PHENOMENAL product! I will post pictures so you can see the change. Only 3 weeks in and so far incredible results. Can't wait to see 12-14 weeks in!

And yes people, you have to keep using this to maintain results. Your lashes are constantly falling out and regrowing, so you HAVE to keep using to continue having results.

I love RevitaLash!!!
Pros :
- fast result. I can see my eyelashes are growing longer in 3 weeks after using this product nightly
- easy to use, just apply it to your eyelashes like applying eyeliner
Cons :
- oh man...it is so EXPENSIVE...!!!
- it is only able to lengthen the eyelashes but not volumize it