October 21, 2014 | 2074 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Libertyne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing! Absolutely Amazing! I have been using this product for over a year now and can't over how amazing my lashes look.
My lashes are very short and thin.They are so short that other makeup artists have even joked that I have baby lashes. When i curled my lashes before i would just press once and couldn't "walk the curler up the lash" as they say. Now when I have my picture taken i've even had friends ask if I am wearing false eyelashes and have had several clients ask me about what mascara I am using because they love the way my lashes look.
I used to get lash extensions and loved them because it was such an instant gratification but I didn't always have enough time or money to give to get it. Revitalash is so much cheaper and easier than getting lash extensions. Revitalash is $150 for a 6 month supply. I know that doesn't sound cheap but in comparison to $150-250 for a full set of lashes and $50-100 for fill-ins every 4-6 weeks for lash extensions it is. However I do feel like they both offer different looks, revitalash just works for my budget and busy schedule right now

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by natalieincali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

INCREDIBLE! Only 3 weeks in and my lashes are fuller, longer, and regrown small areas where I had lost my lashes after extensions (which I DO NOT recommend whatsoever).

This is a PHENOMENAL product! I will post pictures so you can see the change. Only 3 weeks in and so far incredible results. Can't wait to see 12-14 weeks in!

And yes people, you have to keep using this to maintain results. Your lashes are constantly falling out and regrowing, so you HAVE to keep using to continue having results.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by reginachristin

I love RevitaLash!!!
Pros :
- fast result. I can see my eyelashes are growing longer in 3 weeks after using this product nightly
- easy to use, just apply it to your eyelashes like applying eyeliner
Cons :
- oh man...it is so EXPENSIVE...!!!
- it is only able to lengthen the eyelashes but not volumize it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by maureenxshane

I love everything about RevitaLash! I have noticed a dramatic difference and it makes me feel so good about myself! I would recommend this product to anyone!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by csk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, it works, but frankly, it gives me a bit of the heebiejeebies as far as eye health is concerned. When I first got it I used it diligently, trudging through the initial eye stings and rawness and, in a few weeks, saw undeniable, almost miraculous results - longer, fuller, thicker lashes. Almost the lashes I've envied on other people (mine are not that short, but really fine and sparse). It was lovely. But then I got lazy (or forgot that these lashes weren't just springing forth on their own accord!), the nightly revitalash ritual fell to the wayside, and, like most fairy tale adornments, my lashes returned to their puny former selves much faster than it took me to build them up. After the hiatus, I tried again, and simply put, it wasn't worth it to continue like this indefinitely. The stinging when it gets into my eye was annoying and the raw skin on and around my lash line was worrying - in fact, I started waking up with red circles just beneath my eyes, much like a burn irritation. I knew that my eyes would eventually "adjust" or build up a tolerance for it, but then I asked myself, do my eyes really need to be building up a tolerance against a beauty product? That thought did not sit well with me.

So I just quit. I'm sure it reacts differently with everyone, and I know all these side effects happened the first time around and I kept at it, but this time, I'm going to listen to my unhappy eyes, accept the fact this product is not good for them, and just let it go.

Now on to reading some mascara reviews!

15 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by ndeadeas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

They have so changed an ingredient in this. My first bottle worked a treat and after 3 months of religious applying I had lashes that reached my eyebrows and I always got compliments ! I even went to a friends BBQ once and she greeted me with 'ooh get you fake lashes to a BBQ?'. When I run out I didnt buy anymore but soon saw the error of my ways when my lashes eventually returned to their orogiinal length. . Ive repurchased & am now 4 months in & nothing - no difference whatsoever. I read other people reviews & I think there is a difference between the old & new so be careful as its a lot of money to get no results.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by nangoldston

Did not work. Have been using almost a year now, with very little to no improvement. I am asian, with short lashes and this product may have thickened them barely. I was very diligent with application, missing no more than 2 nights (not in a row). would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by ladycatscry

I have been using this product for exactly three weeks. I put it on my top lashes before bed every night and I've yet to skip a night. So far I don't think my lashes have grown at all. However, I have not had any adverse side effects (no itchiness, crustiness, redness, iris color change, etc). I have read that people saw results as early as three weeks into treatment and as late as 4 months into treatment. I am not discouraged yet and will continue to use this product.

I will update again in 3-4 weeks. Hopefully my lashes have grown by then!

UPDATE on February 7th 2010

I have been using this product for 7 weeks now. My lashes don't visibly seem THAT much longer but I do notice a different when I put mascara on. I am not disappointed and will continue to use the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by janeeee999

I wanted to wait a few weeks to have some results before writing this review. I tried Ardell's and Mavala and I thought I'd step it up a bit because I had no substantial results from the other 2. I figured I spent money 2x on garbage, I was willing to pay more for something that did work. I must say... I was definately NOT disappointed!

I am of oriental descent, complete with the teeny tiny lashes that poke straight down. I can't really curl them because if I did, they curl too close to my eyes which makes it look like its poking straight up instead of straight down.

I have been using this without fail for the last 8 weeks now. After 2 weeks, a few of my middle lashes fell out. This freaked me out but I decided to persevere. After 2 weeks, the few lashes in the center of my eye started to grow back but there were more than just the few. At 5 weeks, lashes on the outside of my left eye were long enough to wing out in a curl. The lashes on my right eye did not grow at the same rate,nor did each lash on both eyes grow at the same rate but they are growing.

I'm writing this review for all those people that have children who have beautifully long lush lashes and wonder where the hell did they get that from ??? How unfair that is that their lashes are so beautiful but how come your lashes are so short, Mommy? Now, in less than 3 months, no more lash extensions, no more wishing! My lashes have doubled their lenght. They look even longer with mascara. I'm very satisfied with my lashes. My daughter says my lashes are just as long as hers now. She used to ask why I didn't have any eyelashes.

It is quite expensive for cosmetics but the bottle is supposed to last 6 to 8 months. Some are cheaper to purchase but it only has 1/4 of the product. The $100 I spent is definately worth the investment. All that $$ I spent on looking for my HG mascara, when all I needed was this. Now any mascara is an HG mascara and 1 coat will do.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Golden333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

DO NOT USE REVITALASH IT IS DANGEROUS!
I had used Jan Marini no problem with great results. With this product, I used as directed, and within a month of use, I got an intense eye infection. I mean an incapacitating eye infection which was extremely painful and the medicine for it is $200.
After using the $200 steroid eye-drops, I sporadically have flare ups, and I mean once a month AT LEAST.
I'm a contact wearer, by the way. And yes, the product works, but this is not worth it. Considering legal action if surgery is needed.

8 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No