RevitaLash

4.2

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phosphate, (Z)-7-[(1R,2R,3R,5S)-3,5-Dihydroxy-2-(R,E)-3-hydroxy-4(3-trifluoromethyl)phenoxy)but-1-enyl)cyclopentyl]-5-N-ethylheptenamide, Celluose Gum

on 9/17/2010 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Hate the packaging but simply in the with the performance. The applicator can be improved with the use of softer fibers. However, I must say that I had apprehensions when this product from the very beginning, now that I have used it off and on for the last couple of months my lashes are dramatically longer and fuller now. Another qualm I have about it is that the formula do cos my eyes to burn a little.

on 9/15/2010 10:48:00 PM

I have been using Revitalash for about 5/6 months. At first I was not that impressed as I could not see any difference to my lashes. But I was patient and diligently kept applying each night. After about 3 months WOW. My lashes are ridiculously long now to the extent people think I have false lashes on.

The secret to this product is to be patient. Nothing good comes quickly! You need to let your lashes go through a couple of growth cycles before you see a difference. But trust me it is worth the effort. My lashes are so long and strong that I can get away with wearing a cheap covergirl mascara and it makes my lashes look like they have Diorshow on. Amazing!

It is pricey but I still have heaps left after 6 months. I think this would last me close to a year. You dont need to be heavy handed with the application either. I researched all the eye growth products before I chose Revitalash and I am glad I did. I have no irritation if it gets in my eye, and no discolouring of my eye socket or eye. Definitely recommend this product - just be patient and you should see results.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this from November 1 through January 1 to note the difference, and I did notice that my lashes were not falling out whenever I washed my face or got ready in the morning. I felt that the lashes were thicker at the base, and they really did seem a little longer--not touching my glasses longer, but for a weak-lashed girl, I was happy with the results as I used it diligently, AM and PM every day. I felt more confident in wearing less mascara than I normally did (I was a waterproof girl every day if I had no other makeup on because my eyes were so wimpy) and I have not touched a waterproof mascara since using this product.

on 7/30/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing! Absolutely Amazing! I have been using this product for over a year now and can't over how amazing my lashes look.
My lashes are very short and thin.They are so short that other makeup artists have even joked that I have baby lashes. When i curled my lashes before i would just press once and couldn't "walk the curler up the lash" as they say. Now when I have my picture taken i've even had friends ask if I am wearing false eyelashes and have had several clients ask me about what mascara I am using because they love the way my lashes look.
I used to get lash extensions and loved them because it was such an instant gratification but I didn't always have enough time or money to give to get it. Revitalash is so much cheaper and easier than getting lash extensions. Revitalash is $150 for a 6 month supply. I know that doesn't sound cheap but in comparison to $150-250 for a full set of lashes and $50-100 for fill-ins every 4-6 weeks for lash extensions it is. However I do feel like they both offer different looks, revitalash just works for my budget and busy schedule right now

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

INCREDIBLE! Only 3 weeks in and my lashes are fuller, longer, and regrown small areas where I had lost my lashes after extensions (which I DO NOT recommend whatsoever).

This is a PHENOMENAL product! I will post pictures so you can see the change. Only 3 weeks in and so far incredible results. Can't wait to see 12-14 weeks in!

And yes people, you have to keep using this to maintain results. Your lashes are constantly falling out and regrowing, so you HAVE to keep using to continue having results.

I love RevitaLash!!!
Pros :
- fast result. I can see my eyelashes are growing longer in 3 weeks after using this product nightly
- easy to use, just apply it to your eyelashes like applying eyeliner
Cons :
- oh man...it is so EXPENSIVE...!!!
- it is only able to lengthen the eyelashes but not volumize it

I love everything about RevitaLash! I have noticed a dramatic difference and it makes me feel so good about myself! I would recommend this product to anyone!

on 3/25/2010 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Yes, it works, but frankly, it gives me a bit of the heebiejeebies as far as eye health is concerned. When I first got it I used it diligently, trudging through the initial eye stings and rawness and, in a few weeks, saw undeniable, almost miraculous results - longer, fuller, thicker lashes. Almost the lashes I've envied on other people (mine are not that short, but really fine and sparse). It was lovely. But then I got lazy (or forgot that these lashes weren't just springing forth on their own accord!), the nightly revitalash ritual fell to the wayside, and, like most fairy tale adornments, my lashes returned to their puny former selves much faster than it took me to build them up. After the hiatus, I tried again, and simply put, it wasn't worth it to continue like this indefinitely. The stinging when it gets into my eye was annoying and the raw skin on and around my lash line was worrying - in fact, I started waking up with red circles just beneath my eyes, much like a burn irritation. I knew that my eyes would eventually "adjust" or build up a tolerance for it, but then I asked myself, do my eyes really need to be building up a tolerance against a beauty product? That thought did not sit well with me.

So I just quit. I'm sure it reacts differently with everyone, and I know all these side effects happened the first time around and I kept at it, but this time, I'm going to listen to my unhappy eyes, accept the fact this product is not good for them, and just let it go.

Now on to reading some mascara reviews!

on 3/23/2010 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

They have so changed an ingredient in this. My first bottle worked a treat and after 3 months of religious applying I had lashes that reached my eyebrows and I always got compliments ! I even went to a friends BBQ once and she greeted me with 'ooh get you fake lashes to a BBQ?'. When I run out I didnt buy anymore but soon saw the error of my ways when my lashes eventually returned to their orogiinal length. . Ive repurchased & am now 4 months in & nothing - no difference whatsoever. I read other people reviews & I think there is a difference between the old & new so be careful as its a lot of money to get no results.

on 2/12/2010 3:06:00 PM

Did not work. Have been using almost a year now, with very little to no improvement. I am asian, with short lashes and this product may have thickened them barely. I was very diligent with application, missing no more than 2 nights (not in a row). would not recommend.

Top Rated Lash Treatments