October 2, 2014 | 979 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - 10

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Owhatabeauty

I love this product. I can get that amazing cheek glow that l have always wanted. I was worried about the stripe look but if applied lightly it is great. The bronze can be a little too much for my skin sometimes so l swirl the highlighter on top and it works like a dream. I would not be without this now and will definately repurchase. The brush included is just right for applying this product which is a first for benefit, lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best thing about this is the packaging, as for the product, there is nothing wrong with it but nothing special.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by NualaMaria

Great product! When i first purchased this i didnt really like it, tried using it as a blush but that didnt work for me and i just felt really pale on my cheeks. after experimenting with it though i discovered that i get the best results using benefit 10 on top of my blush. it's so easy to use and great for anyone new to make up who wants to try contouring/highlighting but not sure how to do it! it comes in a cute little box with a brush inside it and has a bronze contouring colour and a very light baby pink highlight colour. the product is a good consistency, does not give a cakey effect and also dosent leave your skin looking oily or greasy ( the danger with some highlights can be you end up looking to shiny, def not with benefit 10 though)! some people say you can swirl your bush around in the pan to mix the bronze and highlight colurs together, i prefer keeping the bronze and highlight seperate as it gives a nice contoured effect on your cheeks. i recommed using a blush underneath this though as it is more of a highlight/contouring kit than a blusher. the brush it comes with is really good, and makes it easy to keep the colours seperate, however once u have hit the pan you may find that u need to use a highlight brush as well as a contour brush so the 2 colours dont get mixed together, also using 2 seperate brushes will give u a more precise application. wasnt a fan using it without blush underneath but now i really like it and would recommed getting this product, it might be a bit pricey but u get loads of it and it will last you a long time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have ever even tried this out at a store somewhere if I was browsing. Generally I love a lot of Benefit products but I'm not a bronzer person at all. I'm very pale and while I'm sure there's a bronzer out there that might work on my skin tone, I just think they look funny on me. I'm more of a blush and highlighter type person. But I'm always willing to try and this did look really beautiful in the box. That being said, I did like this but not as a bronzer.

I did experiment with this as it's meant to be used but it just never looked flattering. The highlighter was alright, a little on the ashy side. The bronzer was far too shimmery. I found the application to be awkward when I used the included brush, and the two sides are too small to fit any other makeup brushes in easily. Even after buffing it into my skin really well I felt it looked too striped and unnatural.

I was ready to give this away but decided to try it as an eyeshadow instead. I love the bronzer all over my lid with the highlighter as a base. It's very versatile as eye makeup and I really like it for that, especially nearing summer when I like bronzy shades on my eyes. But I wouldn't ever use this enough to purchase it for myself.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

Hate this blush with a passion - it's so metallic and frosty, so unnatural looking. The bronze side looks like dirt, even on my tan NC40 skintone. The pink side just shows up as a hot shimmery mess on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Gill222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I loved this but luckily caught myself in a mirror in broad day light outside. Firstly this has too much sparkle in the product for me. I dont feel the contour powder needs shimmer. I also found the contouring side to be too dark on my pale skin. Whilst I looked at myself in horror in a car wing mirror I realised I had two brown stripes under my cheeks even though I blended and used a light hand to apply. Oh dear! I still use and love the highlight but have given up on the dark side altogether ha ha. Cute benefit packaging as usual and it's slightly scented which I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by xkjcx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my HG highlighter/bronzer combos. I have fair skin thats tan at the moment. This gives me the perfect "sheen" look. I always get compliments on how my skin glows when I wear it. One of my favorite natural looks is the bronzer in my crease/lid and the highlighter on my browbone, with a light dusting of it all mixed over my face. I'm almost out and will repurchase immediatley.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by lyndzieann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really really love this product! Like previously stated it is great in the morning if you donít want to do a lot. I wear it to work all the time. My first box is almost gone and I am defiantly going to repurchase. The packing is the only part that could be improved!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Akashka

I love this blush ! It's easy touse, and really time saving too when you're not a morning person ... like me :) Instant healthy look at any season in few seconds, works for any complection and is travel friendly too. What more can you ask ?! Plus the packaging s intelligent and cute :p

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Benefit 10 is a lifesaver for me on mornings when I'm in a rush but still want to contour/highlight. I usually don't like using brushes that come in cosmetics - but I actually use this one & it's not half bad! Just swipe the brush in the powder, line it up along your cheek bone & apply. Simple!