Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - Black

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/18/2009 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

to be honest, this stuff is bad. doesnt have the best pigmentation, doesnt appear too black for me at all. prob wudnt buy uit again

on 1/15/2009 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I don't wear a lot of eyeliner, so I bought this because it was only like $.99, and I knew the pencil would last forever. It didn't smudge at all, and lasted fairly long on the waterline. Easy and smooth to apply, but kind of difficult to sharpen. That could be my fault though, I might just need a new sharpener. I'd say this is a great pencil liner.

on 12/23/2008 4:35:00 PM

I've been using this eyeliner on and off for the past few years and it's pretty consistent. Nice color, sure it has it's problems but it looks great, stays on. And for a little above a dollar what could go wrong. Definitely worth it if you use black eyeliner like me every day. Doesn't scratch it's a nice creamy formula. I recommend it to everyone who asks me for black eyeliner.

on 10/12/2008 5:36:00 PM

This pencil black eyeliner worked very well for it's price (I mean, for a $1, what could go wrong?). I was very impressed by how this glided on nicely (not exactly smooth, but I didn't scratch my lash line in order to get it on) and the color is fine. Would recommend to anyone that's looking for a decent, cheap, drugstore eyeliner.

on 8/5/2008 11:32:00 PM

Hmm, I must be unusual because I actually like this product a lot! I wear the black eyeliner and I like it because it's not too dark- if I apply it right it doesn't even look like I'm wearing eyeliner, it just makes my eyes pop. It has great staying power for me; I can barely get it off at night!

I don't have a problem with the pencil tugging at my eyes. I just apply it in quick short strokes.

on 6/24/2008 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I have Wet n Wild Kohl Brow - Eyeliner in Black Black (651) and it's... what could be expected from Wet n Wild. It's really just your average eye pencil, but apparently it can be used for brows as well (although I don't use it this way). You put it on in the morning and it's all melted/smeared by the end of the day, same old story. But for 99 cents, I guess I shouldn't expect any better. You get a lot of product for the price, too. I really just bought it cause I needed a quick fix when I lost my eyeliner one day.

on 4/3/2008 4:53:00 PM

I got this eyeliner on sale, thankfully. It smudges very easily and it does not go on smoothly. It crumbles easily when sharpening. Waste of money, I would not buy this product again.

on 6/25/2007 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

this worked okay on my upper line because I covered it with BE black eyeshadow. in fact it wore very well, but on my lower line this was awful! OMG within a few hours it had completely melted down my undereye and I had a nice dark 1/4" ring of black. NOT flattering!

on 5/26/2007 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Terrible, terrible product. If you want something effective and cheap, try New York Color's eyeliner instead. It's not amazing, but you'll see much better results than this eyeliner. Would not recommend to anyone!

on 5/5/2007 7:35:00 PM

I got this for free at the drustore when I bought some Wet n' Wild trios. I used it today and wasn't impressed. The color isn't as dark black as I'm used to, and it has poor staying power. The color turned charcoal within some 3 hours and light gray in some 5 hours, by now it's almost all gone. I don't think I'll repurchase this eyeliner because for the money they cost I can buy Jordana eyeliners which are much better, IMO.