October 24, 2014 | 1728 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ninajeanette2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BTW my first rewiew ever.

I have bought this on ebay so what i payed is less than what you would pay normal retail.
I have yet to try them but first impression is rich and creamy colours.
I have it in baked and bourboun and both seems to be colours i will use a lot.
I think these will stay nicely on with a primer or setting powder but will update you on that after i have used them more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A medium toned warm brown with some sheen is how I would describe this eyeliner. It's great for wearing during the day if you want a subtle look and for doing neutral eyes. I have a lot of UD's 24/7 liners and staying power seems to be a hit or miss depending on what color it is. At least that's how it is in my experience. This particular color did not stay on my lids as long as other colors did. I'd say about 5-6 hrs whereas other UD liners would stay on almost all day. I guess I expected all of them to perform at least similarly but I don't know if the problem is just with the liner I got or what. The good part: It glides on just as easily as the other UD liners without tugging and doesn't smudge or run all over my eyelids. Anyway, I probably won't be repurchasing this only because I have so many liners in similar colors to this one that I haven't used. Nowadays I'm more into greens, purples and blues.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by peacocklady0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love ALL UD eyeliners and refuse to buy any others! Glide on smooth, last all day (and night.. hehe), and looove the pigments. My other faves are Stash and Ransom~ I recommend this to all my friends, even though it's so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Emily922

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great eyeliner pencil! I finally decided to splurge on Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner in Bourbon. I orginally thought $18 for an eyeliner was outrageous, but now I feel that it's completely worth it! I had the problem of my eyeliner fading throughout the day, and this eyeliner doesn't fade, smudge, or smears off because it's waterproof. I had a swatch on my hand from 12:30 this afternoon, and it's now 9:30 at night and it hasn't faded one bit; even after washing my hands... TWICE! It glides on so smooth and creamy. The only con is that the cap doesn't have a sharpener and the price is a little high, but overall, this is an AMAZING eyeliner! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by bubbletea1212

I got this because purple is supposed to compliment brown eyes. The color bourbon is a darker plum with hints of brown, and VERY slight shimmer (I can only notice it when i take off my makeup). Staying power isn't as great it is hyped up to be. It definitely still smudges on me after 4 hrs (it seems to be nonexistent, or it runs up the the edges of the waterline super close to the eyeball). However I did enjoy that it had a very creamy formula, so it did NOT tug on my waterline at all. buildable color and due to its consistency you can smudge it if you wear it on the upper lash lines (but for double eyelids i wouldn't do this unless you're lining them super close to the eyelashes, or else the color will just crease and disappear).

Cons- kinda pricey (around $17-18), not very long lasting
Pros- VERY creamy formula, good color selection if you're looking for a line of products that offer crazy colors (bright neo blues, oranges, greens, electric purples) as well as neutrals (honey=gold, zero=black, yeyo=shimmery white) etc..

Will not buy again due to its lack of staying power. Off to try milani's liquify eye pencils (supposedly dupes, but with a smaller color range of about 4-5 colors only)..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This colour does not work with my dark brown, almost black eyes.
I get comments like;" Your eyes look weird" or "What is wrong with your eyes?". Not good! Nothing else was new or different. The colour is also bit too light for my liking. Crash and Rockstar work just fine as colours. The lasting power is good, nothing amazing. Very similar to Revlon Colorstay pencils. I judge it by how long they last on lower lashline, dont even bother to try in waterline. Nothing lasts there and it makes my not-so-big eyes look smaller. And I cant make as thin line as I want with these. I have the Grindhouse sharpener.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like every there is to like about these pencils...what I don't like is the glitter. I had a few fall in my eyes and it was irritated all day. They are super creamy and does last all day. I would advise that you visit UD website, it gives you a break down on what has glitter and what doesn't. I wish I would have done that before I brought them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by teididh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great liner underneath or on top of eye shadow. Never smears after a long day at work. Washes off easily. Best eye liner I've used so far.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bourbon is a great colour on my hazel eyes - it adds warmth, dimension and subtle sparkle. Now, I'm generally NOT a fan of sparkly products, but the glitter in my Bourbon pencil is finely milled and doesn't impede a smooth application. My HG liner is, and has always been, MAC Teddy but UD Bourbon is up there as a regular-use item. It's in the same bronzey-golden brown family as Teddy but is a warmer brown (I imagine that if Bourbon and UD Corrupt had a baby, it would be Teddy!). Anyway, I find Bourbon to be long-wearing and very pigmented. I use it on my upper lid and also on my waterline with no dramas. As with other 24/7 pencils, application is creamy and smooth - it can be blended out for a smokey eye, but then it sets into a relatively smudge-proof line. I love it! I always keep one on hand, and am confident in recommending it to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 9:26:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Really compliments my dark brown eyes once it's on it stays until I remove it even on the waterline, I love this and own nearly every shade thanks to the recent 15 year anniversary set :)