Lancome Hydra Zen

3.6

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

on 11/3/2008 5:35:00 PM

When I was young age, I used this product for couple of years. My skin looks calm and smooth after using it. It has a very nice scent and might be strong for someone. I think this might be good for someone who is 30 yr or younger. As I get older, my skin seems a little drier side and I stopped using is because I think I need something to prevent aging and lines which this product does not have that properties.

on 10/23/2008 4:26:00 PM

I have sensitive dry skin and I actually think this moisturizer calms and moisturizes my skin very well.There is a light scent which I don't mind. I like this in the fall-winter months because in the humid months it is too thick. I also use it as a night moisturizer at times. The price is $50 so I am not thrilled about that but after all it is Lancome.

on 10/3/2008 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received a delux size sample of this product.What impressed most was the calming sensation.My skins felt so smooth and relaxed and the redness and the irritation that I usually have disappeared.The texture is superb super silky and soft and has the same effect on the skin also.My skin was super soft,silky and smooth.But I didn't go buck for the full size and the reasons were:1)the price,2)It's just a moisturizer and just moisturizes and I m almost 30 and want something more for my skin,3)the texture was a bit rich for my oily skin,4)and last the jar packaging I prefer moisturizers with a pump

on 5/19/2008 10:18:00 PM

I dont really have dry skin at all. but I felt like this moisturizer lacked a bit on actually moisturizing. I can see someone with oily skin could benefit from such a lightweight day cream, but not me.

on 5/11/2008 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Actually I'm using the second jar of this cream. But I'm not sure I will buy again after this for some time. Mainly because I have been using it for so long and it kind of stopped working on me anymore. But overall it's a fine cream. It smells divine with its rose scent. And it feels nuturing after applying. And it never cause me break out. So over all it's a great mositurizing cream.

on 2/20/2008 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have dry skin and most moisturizers either are too light or leave my skin greasy. This one manages to find a balance and works equally well on both the dry forehead and greasier nose. It also calms down red patches and helps with flaky skin. Really helped with my irritated winter skin.

on 11/1/2007 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Okay, not exceptional, pricey, pretty jar.

One of the first high-end products that I started to use. I chose Lancome because at the time of choosing a line to use, it had a gift to come with it! (I do research now and am looking for Retina/Retinol + Vit C products!)

I don't find it all that hydrating either.

Also quite fragranted. However, I'm a bit 2-faced here coz I like Palmer's Cocoa Butter!

on 10/1/2007 4:10:00 PM

In a winter of skin-based discontent (air con at work, central heating at home), skin was red and scaly around edges and greasy in t zone. I used this moisturiser and a rinsing cleanser and behold twas as soft and peachy as a erm peach in no time at all! Scent is a bit strong and dont try and put on foundation after this product but I liked it for the miraculous effects. Was gutted when they added 'Neurocalm' I am suspicious of any additive which sounds like an animal sedative...Plus the smell is different now too strong. Am sulking and shan't buy another pot until I track down the original stuff.

on 9/9/2007 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I received a sample of this product in a swap. While I like this product for a night cream/moisturizer, I don't sense that it really does all that much, besides moisturize. It doesn't firm or do much for wrinkle prevention or correction or balancing. My skin does feel refreshed and smoothed in the morning, and it doesn't break me out or leave me oily at night, but it doesn't look any different, either. The fragrance is quite strong with this, as well. I would not use this during the day because it has no SPF. For the price, however, it doesn't justify a repurchase; there are many comparable products that would work just as well for half, if not less, of the price. Now that I am over 35 I need more than just a simple basic moisturizer. This is a lot of packaging/hype for the price.

This cream is nothing special at all. It was not moisturising at all for my combo dehydrated skin. I dont see what all the hype was about!

Popular Moisturizers