July 28, 2014 | 2033 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Hydra Zen

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by barkercakes

I dont really have dry skin at all. but I felt like this moisturizer lacked a bit on actually moisturizing. I can see someone with oily skin could benefit from such a lightweight day cream, but not me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2008 8:06:00 AM More reviews by AnnaLucy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Actually I'm using the second jar of this cream. But I'm not sure I will buy again after this for some time. Mainly because I have been using it for so long and it kind of stopped working on me anymore. But overall it's a fine cream. It smells divine with its rose scent. And it feels nuturing after applying. And it never cause me break out. So over all it's a great mositurizing cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Essi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin and most moisturizers either are too light or leave my skin greasy. This one manages to find a balance and works equally well on both the dry forehead and greasier nose. It also calms down red patches and helps with flaky skin. Really helped with my irritated winter skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2007 12:58:00 PM More reviews by kinkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, not exceptional, pricey, pretty jar.

One of the first high-end products that I started to use. I chose Lancome because at the time of choosing a line to use, it had a gift to come with it! (I do research now and am looking for Retina/Retinol + Vit C products!)

I don't find it all that hydrating either.

Also quite fragranted. However, I'm a bit 2-faced here coz I like Palmer's Cocoa Butter!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2007 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sooty_mail

In a winter of skin-based discontent (air con at work, central heating at home), skin was red and scaly around edges and greasy in t zone. I used this moisturiser and a rinsing cleanser and behold twas as soft and peachy as a erm peach in no time at all! Scent is a bit strong and dont try and put on foundation after this product but I liked it for the miraculous effects. Was gutted when they added 'Neurocalm' I am suspicious of any additive which sounds like an animal sedative...Plus the smell is different now too strong. Am sulking and shan't buy another pot until I track down the original stuff.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2007 1:13:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of this product in a swap. While I like this product for a night cream/moisturizer, I don't sense that it really does all that much, besides moisturize. It doesn't firm or do much for wrinkle prevention or correction or balancing. My skin does feel refreshed and smoothed in the morning, and it doesn't break me out or leave me oily at night, but it doesn't look any different, either. The fragrance is quite strong with this, as well. I would not use this during the day because it has no SPF. For the price, however, it doesn't justify a repurchase; there are many comparable products that would work just as well for half, if not less, of the price. Now that I am over 35 I need more than just a simple basic moisturizer. This is a lot of packaging/hype for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2007 2:08:00 AM More reviews by swiftychic2000

This cream is nothing special at all. It was not moisturising at all for my combo dehydrated skin. I dont see what all the hype was about!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by nicjb

I found this product to be nothing special at all. Like other people are saying, after the first few days my skin was glowing but this didnt last long at all and i started to break out. I find Olay gives much better results and is far cheaper than wasting money on this. My skin is combo/sensitive with some dry patches so maybe this would suit really dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2007 7:33:00 AM More reviews by kribil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I’ve got this for very dry skin. It is Ok but nothing really special. Actually I was a bit disappointed…
I guess people with sensitive skin can use it, but personally I would prefer a better moisturizer (and a cheaper one).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2007 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Poppylovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first started using this product, I really loved it. I loved the fresh smell, the creamy smooth texture, how it made my skin so soft, smooth, and comfortable feeling. But after a few weeks of using this it started to give me these small bumps on my cheeks, and it may have caused a few breakouts. I think this is because it was slightly too rich for my skin, but I'm sure that anyone with dry skin would really love this.