Lancome Hydra Zen

3.5

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

I've been using this moisturiser in conjuction with the Hydra Zen night cream, and they've definitely improved my skin tone & hydration.

My skin is normal to dry, and slightly sensitive. Although, as mentioned in my review for the night cream, I wouldn't recommend this for very sensitive skin types as it is noticably fragranced - a very pleasant fragrance, but it is there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have only used this for 2 days. I am using a sample and am thrilled. A couple of days ago my skin had got to the point where it was incredibly painful from the winter weather. I normally have oily/combination skin with acne breakouts around my chin, but the winter weather has done a real number on my skin.
I totally agree with the neurocalm it calmed my soreness almost immediately and i woke up this morning with the greatest feeling skin I have ever had - not oily or sore or dry - it was calm and my mom commented that it looked great too. I would normally never spend the $72 canadian on a cream but after the relief in the last 2 days I will go buy the fullsize of this cream. I will update when I have used it for a while longer.
Update: While i totally love what this did to my skin I find it too heavily scented. It's really too bad it doesn't come fragrance free. Otherwise it is awesome.( I am sensitive to scents and perfumes)

When I was young age, I used this product for couple of years. My skin looks calm and smooth after using it. It has a very nice scent and might be strong for someone. I think this might be good for someone who is 30 yr or younger. As I get older, my skin seems a little drier side and I stopped using is because I think I need something to prevent aging and lines which this product does not have that properties.

I have sensitive dry skin and I actually think this moisturizer calms and moisturizes my skin very well.There is a light scent which I don't mind. I like this in the fall-winter months because in the humid months it is too thick. I also use it as a night moisturizer at times. The price is $50 so I am not thrilled about that but after all it is Lancome.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received a delux size sample of this product.What impressed most was the calming sensation.My skins felt so smooth and relaxed and the redness and the irritation that I usually have disappeared.The texture is superb super silky and soft and has the same effect on the skin also.My skin was super soft,silky and smooth.But I didn't go buck for the full size and the reasons were:1)the price,2)It's just a moisturizer and just moisturizes and I m almost 30 and want something more for my skin,3)the texture was a bit rich for my oily skin,4)and last the jar packaging I prefer moisturizers with a pump

I dont really have dry skin at all. but I felt like this moisturizer lacked a bit on actually moisturizing. I can see someone with oily skin could benefit from such a lightweight day cream, but not me.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Actually I'm using the second jar of this cream. But I'm not sure I will buy again after this for some time. Mainly because I have been using it for so long and it kind of stopped working on me anymore. But overall it's a fine cream. It smells divine with its rose scent. And it feels nuturing after applying. And it never cause me break out. So over all it's a great mositurizing cream.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have dry skin and most moisturizers either are too light or leave my skin greasy. This one manages to find a balance and works equally well on both the dry forehead and greasier nose. It also calms down red patches and helps with flaky skin. Really helped with my irritated winter skin.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Okay, not exceptional, pricey, pretty jar.

One of the first high-end products that I started to use. I chose Lancome because at the time of choosing a line to use, it had a gift to come with it! (I do research now and am looking for Retina/Retinol + Vit C products!)

I don't find it all that hydrating either.

Also quite fragranted. However, I'm a bit 2-faced here coz I like Palmer's Cocoa Butter!

In a winter of skin-based discontent (air con at work, central heating at home), skin was red and scaly around edges and greasy in t zone. I used this moisturiser and a rinsing cleanser and behold twas as soft and peachy as a erm peach in no time at all! Scent is a bit strong and dont try and put on foundation after this product but I liked it for the miraculous effects. Was gutted when they added 'Neurocalm' I am suspicious of any additive which sounds like an animal sedative...Plus the smell is different now too strong. Am sulking and shan't buy another pot until I track down the original stuff.