Clarins Multi Active Night Cream

aqua; cetearyl isononanoate; dimethicone; isonylisonoanoate; glycerin; cetearyl alcohol; butlyne glcol; buryospermum parkii (shea butter) glyceryl stearate; peg-100 stearate; cetearyl glucoside; phenoxyethanol; parfum/fragrance; carbomer; ehylhexyglecerin; tocopheryl acetate; tromethamine; hydrolyzed ceratonia siliqua seed extract; disodium EDTA; caprylic/capric trigyceride; actindia chenensis (kiwi) fruit extract; sodium benzoate; termus termophillus ferment; glutamylamidoethyl imidazole; potassium sorbate; rhodiola rosea root extract; sodium laryl sulfate; sorbic acid

on 2/9/2011 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I had been using clarins hydraquench for normal to dry skin but decided to try this out for it's restorative, anti-aging properties. Although it moisturized my skin really well for the first 2 hours, after which point I was left with a disgusting film of grease and tiny red spots all over my face. Back to hydraquench for me.

on 2/2/2011 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this night cream as much as the day one. It's very moisturizing for what i need, a little oily right after you apply it but it gets absorbed pretty quickly.

on 1/25/2011 10:52:00 PM

This is a lovely night cream. It is moisturizing, but not greasy. It melts into my skin and leaves it plump and comforted. I have combo/oily skin and this cream is just right for me. It would be too heavy for daytime, but at night it's perfect. It has not clogged my pores and I haven't had any breakouts. My cheeks get dry from Retin-A, but this cream helps comfort the dryness. I couldn't be happier. The smell is wonderful.

on 1/15/2011 7:41:00 PM

I have been using this night cream for years and I simply adore it! I highly recommend it to everyone...

on 1/6/2011 2:42:00 PM

This is for "Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream" either for normal/combination skin or for normal/dry skin (can't remember which one I got).

So far, this day/night cream combo is the most impressive moisturizer to me! Keep my 30s face calm, moisterized and naturally glowing. The only concern, literally, is the price... Will have to repurchase if fail to find any less expensive substitute...

on 12/29/2010 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a really nice moisturizing night cream that does not leave you greasy and makes you wake up with softer, more even toned skin. As for wrinkle reduction, I've seen a few small lines get softer, especially the ones under my eye area above my cheek bone. I'm 38 years old and this cream is geared for late 20's to age 39. there are two versions of this cream, one for combo-oily and one for dry. Because I am dehydrated in the winter, I am using the Normal to dry. Typically I like highly moisturizing night creams but find that a lot of them clog my pores on my chin. I have been using this one for the last ten days and can say that I have had a reduction in clogged pores overall since starting a Clarins routine, including the Multi-activ Serum and day cream. I'm still a bit dry in areas but use the Santal Oil for my dry patches. All their products are meant to work with each other to help give you really beautiful and smoother skin. My number 1 reason that I like this cream is that within a few nights my skin was as smooth as a baby's bottom, may makeup went on so much better in the morning. I had a refreshed look about my skin. Is it a miracle? No cream is a miracle. This just gives you better looking skin!!! I'm sold on Clarins products so far. I'm very pleased with the way my skin has looked lately. My skin texture has been awful lately and this cream with the other multi-activ line has pretty much taken care my bumpies and unevenness. I like waking up every morning to see what my skin looks like!!!

on 11/18/2010 9:54:00 AM

my go-to night cream. smells lovely, great texture. moisturizes but absorbed quickly so it doesnt leave you feeling greasy. definitely does what it promises to. will repurchase

on 11/9/2010 11:58:00 AM

Very good night cream. Skin is soft and moisturized, I noticed small lines reduction.
It smells lovely and you feel pampered going to bed wearing it.

on 11/4/2010 5:03:00 PM

I'm 35. Other than oily acne prone skin which really isn't too bad, I don't really have wrinkles or bags or any of that other fun stuff. I don't really believe in botox/fillers/surgery but just the usual common sense things - sleep, water, decent diet etc. I also won't spend a fortune on one face cream, because let's face it - the best thing a face cream can do is make you look perky and less like an extra from a George Romero movie first thing in the morning. Currently I use a combination of EL advanced night repair and this at night, the result being my skin looks lovely and even in the morning. It is thick but not greasy, and sinks in very quickly.

on 10/14/2010 9:48:00 AM

I've always been looking for an amazing night cream, one that would make me look amazing in the morning.I just got a sample of this cream, and honestly i didn't expect too much from it although the SA assured me it was nothing short of amazing. My skin has gone much smoother and just in general, much better! I don't know if it's this cream, but if the sample keeps giving me these results, i will definately repurchase the full jar. Great night cream!