November 21, 2014 | 1815 users online

Moisturizers - Clarins - Multi Active Night Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by tacko76

I have been using this night cream for years and I simply adore it! I highly recommend it to everyone...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jzt

This is for "Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream" either for normal/combination skin or for normal/dry skin (can't remember which one I got).

So far, this day/night cream combo is the most impressive moisturizer to me! Keep my 30s face calm, moisterized and naturally glowing. The only concern, literally, is the price... Will have to repurchase if fail to find any less expensive substitute...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really nice moisturizing night cream that does not leave you greasy and makes you wake up with softer, more even toned skin. As for wrinkle reduction, I've seen a few small lines get softer, especially the ones under my eye area above my cheek bone. I'm 38 years old and this cream is geared for late 20's to age 39. there are two versions of this cream, one for combo-oily and one for dry. Because I am dehydrated in the winter, I am using the Normal to dry. Typically I like highly moisturizing night creams but find that a lot of them clog my pores on my chin. I have been using this one for the last ten days and can say that I have had a reduction in clogged pores overall since starting a Clarins routine, including the Multi-activ Serum and day cream. I'm still a bit dry in areas but use the Santal Oil for my dry patches. All their products are meant to work with each other to help give you really beautiful and smoother skin. My number 1 reason that I like this cream is that within a few nights my skin was as smooth as a baby's bottom, may makeup went on so much better in the morning. I had a refreshed look about my skin. Is it a miracle? No cream is a miracle. This just gives you better looking skin!!! I'm sold on Clarins products so far. I'm very pleased with the way my skin has looked lately. My skin texture has been awful lately and this cream with the other multi-activ line has pretty much taken care my bumpies and unevenness. I like waking up every morning to see what my skin looks like!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by charissez

my go-to night cream. smells lovely, great texture. moisturizes but absorbed quickly so it doesnt leave you feeling greasy. definitely does what it promises to. will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Medusa6

Very good night cream. Skin is soft and moisturized, I noticed small lines reduction.
It smells lovely and you feel pampered going to bed wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by emharrison

I'm 35. Other than oily acne prone skin which really isn't too bad, I don't really have wrinkles or bags or any of that other fun stuff. I don't really believe in botox/fillers/surgery but just the usual common sense things - sleep, water, decent diet etc. I also won't spend a fortune on one face cream, because let's face it - the best thing a face cream can do is make you look perky and less like an extra from a George Romero movie first thing in the morning. Currently I use a combination of EL advanced night repair and this at night, the result being my skin looks lovely and even in the morning. It is thick but not greasy, and sinks in very quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by vkun1297

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always been looking for an amazing night cream, one that would make me look amazing in the morning.I just got a sample of this cream, and honestly i didn't expect too much from it although the SA assured me it was nothing short of amazing. My skin has gone much smoother and just in general, much better! I don't know if it's this cream, but if the sample keeps giving me these results, i will definately repurchase the full jar. Great night cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Angie59

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing night cream!!!! I'm very surprised to see negative reviews about it.....I tried a sample of it, could hardly wait for their next promotion to purchase the full size...My skin felt so good, smooth & hydrated..Its usually very oily & acne prone, but this cream is very light & gentle so I actually purchased the all skin types version, versus the combination one that I usually get.... & for $60 Canadian!! Its a bargain for the results.. very nice smell, its a keeper..:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by emilylee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- Creamy, easy to spread, absorbs quickly
- Doesn't break me out
- Plumps my skin and gives it a velvety smooth texture
- Hydrates well; I don't get dry patches on my cheeks

Cons:
- Poor packaging. Dipping my fingers into this bottle is grossing me out. It should be in a pump.
- I become a grease ball in the morning, but it's a night cream so whatever.

Overall, I like this product. May get it again after I try something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by chooky12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm using this in a sample size, and I like it very much.
It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or greasy (which I usually associate with night cream products). My skin also feels very smooth and hydrated.
I don't think I'll be buying a full size when the small one finishes, purely because of the price.