November 24, 2014 | 1815 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

This is reallllly worth the hype. I only wash my hair twice a week and this is the only thing that makes it possible. I went longer than usual without washing my hair recently (about 4-5 days) I sprayed in some dry shampoo and WOW! It looked like it had just been washed that morning. My only complaint is that even on 2nd day hair, this product takes a lot and ruins out quickly :( payoff is still so amazing though that it deserves all of the lippies. The white color that comes out looks really good with blonde hair once it's rubbed in

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by lizgen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

5 lippies for sure. This was my second dry shampoo experience and i couldn't be happier. First one i ever tried was the Treseme for oily scalp and I hated it. First because it smelled way too strong and the scent was way too heavy but also because the bottle was a bit bigger i think. Amyways it sucked and I never used it. The Batiste savedddd me soo much time. It actually doesnt smell, or almost doesnt have a scent to it which is great and it actually works. With my type of hair/ scalp i have to wash my hair everyday or else my scalp will look greasy. This Batiste hair spray shampoo is a life saver for me, giving me volume in my hair on top of it. Best part though is the very interesting price of 10$ canadians. I bought mine at Jean Coutu and will definitely repurchase. BTW I bought the full bottle in the original scent. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by MakeupSofia

This is the best dry shampoo i've ever tried! It works perfectly and the they all smell gorgeous. Other dry shampoos haven't worked well with my hair, and I always go back to these ones. Also the packaging is super cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by chloemorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It really is the best dry shampoo out there. I have tried many but I keep coming back to Batiste's original. If you're in Canada, look out at Winner's and Homesense, sometimes they have bottles there for a few dollars cheaper. I have been using for years and will continues to use for years!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Miracle worker. I have tried about a dozen different dry shampoos. I don't get super oily hair, but sometimes I want to prolong washing my hair. This one is by far the best. I have the original one and the lighter/blonder one. The blonde one works amazingly well at disguising my roots when they have grown out a bit. I just went on a 10 day vacation and only washed my hair 3 times because of this product. I will only buy this from now on. Ulta has a buy 1 get 1 half off deal every so often and you can use coupons!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by hasnijabosnia777

I can't say enough about this wonderful dry shampoo! The price is wonderful, the packaging is great, and most importantly it works! It doesn't have a bad smell like most other dry shampoo's and instead smells clean and natural. I have very thin hair that gets oily by the end of the day after washing, I keep this on me at all times to esure my hair looks clean and fresh all the time. Everyone needs this in their hair regime!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff but only the floral one appeals to me best.

This product works amazingly well like many of the positive reviews on this.

Just shake, comb back a section - exposing the roots & spray. Boom! Instant volume & less oily hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by lizzles630

Amazing dry shampoo! I've tried many dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite. My favorite is the fresh and clean one, it smells amazing and gets the job done. Great for in between washes where your hair is looking slightly oily. Definitely give it a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

Amazing for in between washes. Cheap for a big bottle, perfect amount comes out. People complain it doesn't work that just spray it on their hair. Spray it in roots and rub in

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love batiste, I usually use the one designed for brunettes or the xxl volume! I do find that the white powder does show up in my hair and does take some brushing in to disappear so when the brunette version came out I was overjoyed! I always have a can, I have hair that gets quite greasy easy so this really helps me out or else I would be washing my hair everyday! I don't find it irritating but my best friend really does it makes her head itch so much causing her to have what looks like dandruff! It drives her mad!
I use the xxl for nights out, I use it along back combing my parting as my hair can look quite flat! I get a lot of volume from using it and holds also which is a good thing!