July 25, 2014 | 995 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by rvanessa

gives volume, cleans oils, and smells amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I really like the dry shampoo fantastic for people with grouse oily hair like mine :p and for days when I can't b bothered fully washing my hair

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Jen62975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use the blonde shade. It helps when my roots start showing. It's by far the best dry shampoo I have EVER used, and I have tried most brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by xdanilouise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even if I don't have greasy hair I use it to add volume to my hair, the ones that match the colour of your hair are the best and you don't need to blend it in! Recommend highly!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've tried a handful of other dry shampoos trying to find a little cheaper alternative to this. So far I haven't found one. It is a great dry shampoo. I usually buy the cheeky scent and I have dark hair. It does leave a slight white cast, but nothing near some of the others I've tried.

Will definitely continue rebuying until I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jorani2194

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this dry shampoo. Honestly, this is the first dry shampoo I ever tried, and I enjoy it so much I don't think I really need to try others. I don't shower every day, so this is great for second or third day hair, as well as for travelling, weekend trips, and especially helpful for me when I go camping.
My family and I go camping for several weeks in August, and during that time you just want to relax, have fun, hangout with everyone etc. Late nights and activities every day mean little time for showering. We're camping and on holidays anyway, so it doesn't really matter, especially when you're on a campground that charges money and limits time in the public showers. So this product is great for keeping me feeling fresh and less oily in the sweaty summer heat.
This product also has some slight volumizing effects for me, is good for teasing and it helps keep a style in my hair.
I have tried a couple of the different scents. Around where I am, many of the scents are unavailable so I've only tested a few. Of the three that I've tried, original, tropical and floral, my favourite is definitely the Original. In my opinion, the other scents were just awful. They were too sweet and just so distracting. As a girl, there are already so many things on my body that already have a smell (bodywash, body lotion, shampoo, deodorant, perfume, etc), so these crazy scents are really unnecessary for me.
And the price is a bit high. Regular price where I'm from is about $8-9. But I find it's worth it, since I use it all the time. I really recommend this product for people who don't shower every day.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by JDorion

Everyone seems to love this, but it honestly did nothing for my hair :(..... I am fairly new to the dry shampoo realm, so am i doing this wrong?
How i shampoo
-have grotesque hair
-brush it so it has no tangles
-spray on the roots
-rub/scrunch in
-brush out
p.s. I really wanted to make this work, but it didn't.... plus $8 seems a little steep for dry shampoo....

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by kickingirl82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is very overrated and I have tried several scents and also the one for blondes. It honestly feels dirty and makes my hair so dry and limp. I just wanted to wash it out ASAP. I've switched to Vidal Sasoon dry shampoo and am much happier. No white cast and smells better. If you want to basically spray baby powder onto you hair then buy Batiste!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Angie9024

Love, love, love this dry shampoo spray!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

I do love batiste as in the quality of the product and how it smells and makes my hair feel. BUT I tried the blonde and light one because I bleach my hair. I'm normally a dirty blonde but my hair is platinum so my roots can look pretty awful if you go one too many weeks without a touch up. I wish this color wasn't so yellow! It's more for golden blondes instead of platinum ones. I'm gonna try one of the regular ones when I'm finished with this bottle.