July 29, 2014 | 2006 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well Dressed is a blue toned pink with a tiny bit of shimmer. I think its like the cousin of Pink Swoon with shimmer. I alternate with the two but I find they give about the same color payoff on my NC5 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

For reference I'm an NW15-20. This is by far the best blush I have found for my skin tone. People say that your blush should be the colour of your cheeks when you pinch them and this is exactly what this is. I love the satin finish as well as it's glowing without being shimmery. I have nothing bad to say about it, I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by eswaslike

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Did I get a dud?! I wanted to love this so bad as I'm in love with very light pink blushes and I've heard dozens of beauty bloggers rave about this color. And being an avid blush collector I obviously had to have it. The color doesn't even pick up onto my brush! I have no idea why and how it works for anyone else. The color I did get onto the brush and onto my face didn't show up one bit. (I'm NW20 / NC20) for referenc, not that I think being a different skin tone would've helped this situation... Oh well... If anyone knows of a high end dupe for this message me!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Jaclyn86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this around a year ago after so many people saying it was their HG blush. I really didn't like it when I first got it, and just thought there was no colour pay off. However, this became my go to blush during the winter for wearing to work and I am now totally addicted. This is what I reach for when I just want a natural flush. I tend to wear this most days now because it is just so easy to wear. I've also recommended it to several friends who all also love it now. Would highly recommend as a first Mac blush purchase. I bought Thrrob by Benefit thinking it would be a dupe/backup for this, but it is so chalky on my skin. Would definitely choose Well Dressed if you're deciding between those two.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Shansie101

Love MAC packaging for just about everything. As for the product itself I found that I had to use it a bit to really start getting the pigment without having to build the colour so much. It was almost as if there was a film on top that I had to get past.

The first 3 times I used this it didn't deposit very much colour to my cheeks, and personally I love blush and I like to see it! However after those initial uses I found the colour to be decently pigmented and I didn't have to work at it much to get it on my cheeks.

I find this blush lasts on my face about 5 hours, then I would likely need to reapply it some more.

The colour is a very pretty pink with blue tones in it but I do feel it really wakes up my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by ayalalaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to use this blush when I want a pop of color for a light natural look. It's a bright pink in the pan and shows a high pigment payoff from one layer on my cheeks. I used a stippling brush to apply if that plays any role in effortlessly getting the blush to work. There is some glitter in this product, but not enough to disappoint. The packaging is the standard Mac flip top container with no mirror. I think this is a very versatile blush and goes well with any look.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynmarieexoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was just too light for me and I found the color to be very sheer. I couldn't get any color payoff with this blush which is a shame because the color is so pretty. This would be good to use as a highlight or just a soft shimmer for your face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this blush. It's so wearable and versatile. It looks great on my NW15 skin and suits many skin tones. It's lasting power is not the best so I tend to layer it with a cream blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by christi4200

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like Well Dressed a lot, it's a very pretty blush. NC30-40 (depending on the season) here, and this suits me much better in the winter, when I'm at my palest. This suits fair to light skintones best because it won't show up well on skin much darker than NC/NW30. I'm a makeup artist and this looks gorgeous on my fair skinned brides. I love satin formulas, because they're not too shimmery, they just have a pretty sheen. I always go for matte or satin blushes because I prefer to add a highlighter separately instead of being shimmery all over the cheeks. Anyway, Well Dressed is a great everyday blush, good pigmentation, finely milled, blends well. It's the kind of blush you'd reach for when you were in a hurry, or didn't know what blush to wear, because it looks good with most any makeup look. The lasting power isn't the greatest, but that's with all Mac blushes, and a good primer solves that problem for me anyway!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ilovebeautyy

I love this blush, I would use this thing everyday and became my go to. I especially wore this blush everyday in highschool, always got compliments. It looks good in all skin tones really.