April 16, 2014 | 1114 users online

Cleansers - Boots - No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by joeyemma

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have gone through about 10 packs of these. They are normally 6.75, but Boots frequently give out a 5 off No 7 voucher, so I never actually pay more than 1.75 for them.

I am not a regular wipe user, I only use them on lazy days or when I go away for the weekend and don't want to carry loads of bags. The packaging is great, I can go 2 weeks without using them, and they are just as wet as when I last used them. They stay wet all the way to the last wipe, which is virtually unheard of.

They get all my makeup off easily. I use tubing mascara, and find that if I hold the wipe to my lashes for about 30 seconds, it removes it all without any problems. I wear EL DW or Revlon Colourstay and they remove all of it as well.

My skin is oily with dehydrated dry looking patches. Although they say they are a 4 in 1, I nearly always use a moisturiser afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Totally in love with these wipes! Bought a pack when there was a No 7 3 for 2 offer and now i can't live without them. Okay they are expensive - 6.75 for 30 wipes but i love them so don't mind paying the money. They remove ALL traces of make up (even heavy eye make up) and leave your skin literally glowing - honestly my skin feels refreshed, so clean and soft after using a wipe. I also have to say that unlike other wipes i have used, even when you get down to the last couple of wipes in the pack, they are still nice and damp and not half dried up! If you use wipes to take your make up off then you must must try these - you'll end up sticking with them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've purchased these wipes a few times and I really liked how they removed my makeup. They are a nice size and my skin feels great after using them. The only reason I would not repurchase these wipes is because I can get the exact same results from no name baby wipes from the drug store for a lot less money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My sister is the one that got me using wipes to cleanse my face daily. I have sensitive skin that reacts to every little thing and never in a million years thought to use this type of product. In oct 2009 we went to Italy together, we were in a different city every night and the olay wipes she carried with her were the most convenient thing to use to cleanse and refresh my face. Surprisingly they worked for me! I still had to use a moisturizer after but they were pretty awesome.
Since then I've been using cleansing wipes every night to gently exfoliate and remove my tinted moisturizer and eye makeup.
I picked boots wipes up at target one night because they were out of the olay. They were priced at $4.99 for a pack of 30 wipes so I thought I'd give them a try.
The boots cloth is softer and gentler on my skin, there is no exfoliating side yet my skin feels still feels smoother after using them. This effectively removes my tinted moisturizer and eye makeup. If you wear a heavier foundation or waterproof mascara this probably won't be enough on it's own to remove them.
I still use a moisturizer afterwards but I have very dry skin.
These are unscented and gentle and I haven't had a reaction to them.
Also I recommend storing them upside down so the liquid distributes evenly, if you don't the last 5 or so cloths will be drenched.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by rani003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really didnt like this product...I felt that the wipes are not wet enough and they dont take all my makeup off leaving me to wash my face after! Prefer the MAC wipes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by GPD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried a few different cleansing wipes and I must say these are by far the best!!! The MAC wipes were too rough on my skin and didn't get all my makeup off. I tried baby wipes and while it was softer than the MAC wipes, it also didn't get all the makeup off. These boot's wipes are FANTASTIC! The wipe itself is soft and doesn't hurt my skin, and gets ALL my makeup off. (Ok..not all my mascara but most of it.) After wards my skin feels soft and moisturized not dry and tight. Overall I'm very pleased!!! I think it's 35 wipes for around $6 usd at Target. So it's about 0.17 cents per wipe. Not bad! I will definitely be buying this again in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by kit_e_kat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are my favourite face wipes, I usually stock up when I have those 5 no7 vouchers. They are nice and moist, soft and thick and my face feels lovely after using them. Gets rid of my makeup easily. I usually only reach for face wipes when I am being really lazy though.

My face feels clean but kind of lightly moisturised afterwards. Brilliant wipes!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by valigrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy Smokes! Just bought these cuz they were on sale at Pharmaprix, and I am impressed. They are not at all dry like the other reviews indicate. Nice, soggy and smooth! The packaging is great with a snap lid, and you get 30 in a pack instead of 25. I usually buy the L'Oreal Genesis wipes. I will definitely buy these again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2010 5:54:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was not impressed by these wipes. They did not feel "wet" enough to glide over my face and I had to tug it across my skin, something I do not want to be doing. Has a slight scent. Does not remove any mascara for me. Does an ok job at removing makeup and sunscreen. There is still a residue of makeup on my skin when I swipe with my toner. Cotains parabens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i liked these wipes they were great, but i had got them in a gift set and you can get cheaper wipes that are just as good, but that said if i did really like this and would probably re purchase