April 18, 2014 | 1687 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Day Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by KikiMimiChan

i got the version of this w/ SPF 15. i have dry combo skin & it isnt moisturising at all! definetely more of a sunscreen than moisturiser so not worth it IMO considering SPF is only 15. my main issue is that it dries immediatley & if u touch it at all after its dry it just rolls off your face in little bits so a bit of a waste :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by momolhasa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got it in a set with the other products in the Radiance line. The day cream is very moisturizing, but my face feels sticky afterwards. It's hard to put makeup over it. The scent is a little too strong for me. I prefer non-scented products if I'm going to wear it on my face all day. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a trial sized product in a Burt's Bee's gift. I was afraid to try it on my acne-prone skin, but after reading reviews decided it was worth a try. I tried it first on areas of my face least likely to break out. I was so impressed that I started using it all over my face. It makes my skin look fresh and smooth and glowy. I even think it has minimized pore appearance. I have not experienced any breakouts since starting this product 2 months ago.
It is a bit expensive. I think I paid $15, but I think it's worth it. I don't like that it comes in a pot...not too keen on sticking my finger in there all the time. Plus, I heard that moisturizer in a pot can mold. : x

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by inadiamond2087

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This isn't very moisturizing and it's really thin and goopy. However, it removes makeup really well. But overall it's just an average moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Stare_Girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First off, let me say that I have acne-prone skin and have been experimenting for years for the right combination of products to exfoliate, treat, heal, moisturize, protect, etc.

This is one of the few products that I am absolutely sure is safe for my sensitive skin. I use it morning and night, and it seems to calm my skin, and completely counteract the harsh dryness caused by using a salicylic acid cleanser twice a day (and dry winter air).

I was suffering with dry/flaky irritable skin with visible flakes, and I needed some relief, and this eliminated it completely.

Yes, it does feel oily. During the day, I find that blotting with a single ply of tissue after applying helps. This is especially helpful if you plan to wear makeup over it.

As far as the jar packaging, I just use a q-tip to scoop out the pea-sized amount needed. And if I need more, I use the other end of the q-tip (no double-dipping). This seems to have prevented it from going bad. I've had it for months and it is still fresh.

My only gripe is the strong perfume-y scent. It's not the worst smell in the world, it's tolerable, but it's a bit much for a facial product. My boyfriend comments on it when I wear it at night before bed.

All in all, this is a potent moisturizer, and it has not broken me out at all, which I was surprised at. It actually calms my skin. When I use it at night, I wake up in the morning with less redness, and soft skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by LadyVelvet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not super special, moisturizes well with a fresh scent. Prevents dry patches but can be oily. Usually I don't wear makeup over it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 9:02:00 AM More reviews by jeremyswife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to be very careful with products that I put on my face especially when it comes to creams. I have very acne prone skin. I decided to try this due to the fact that it has royal jelly in it and i've heard nothing but good stuff about royal jelly. I love this stuff! It doesn't feel to heavy to me but I think because I only use a little bit on my face like the size of a dime. A little goes a long way! I have seen a huge improvement in my skin tone. I have pretty clear skin but i'm left red marks from past acne and this stuff has made them go away! I would say they are 80% gone and I have been using this for less than two weeks! I just had a break out on my upper lip due to getting it waxed and this made the pimples go away much faster.I took away one lippie because I don't like that it comes in a jar! I make sure i wash my hands and I pour some out on my hand! I also thinks its overpriced but maybe not because its doing wonders to my skin! Oh and it hasn't made my extremely acne prone skin break out so that is a huge plus also!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2010 2:40:00 AM More reviews by paxloo

I got a sample size of this in the glass jar (it came with a lot of other samples from Burt's Bees). Honestly, I wanted to like it--because I like their lip balm--but it didn't do anything for me. I'm not sure if it was suppose to do anything anyway?

I didn't appreciate the "filmy" feeling my face got from this product, not to mentioned how it left my face feeling very "tight". And I only used a small amount. I suppose all this can be explain by the ingredients (obviously) but it's just not for me. I still have the jar but I don't think I'm going to continue using it. I'll just let it stay on my desk until it magically disappear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by perfectflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

When I first tried this cream back in 08 it did absolute nothing for my skin, I think it even made it oilier..But then I received it as a gift and my skin felt instantly rejuvenated. It felt firm and glowed like I had a facial. I think it was due to slight change in my skin but also because I stepped out of my regular routine to try something different. My skin likes Royal Jelly now.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2009 5:37:00 AM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I thought i would love this stuff. I had an allergic reaction instantly, the first time i have ever had a reaction like that! Be careful with this stuff...