Burt's Bees Radiance Day Creme

3.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sesame Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Castor Oil, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Fat), Kaolin, Parfum, Glucose Sugar, Royal Jelly Powder, Wild Cherry Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pollen Extract, Comfrey Root Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Birch Bark Extract, Spearmint Extract, Natural Borax, Xanthan Gum, Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Lecithin, Sucrose Stearate, Distearate, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase

on 5/27/2010 5:55:00 PM

This made me & my husband break out. I wanted to like it but it does nothing for me- what a waste of $25 :(

on 5/19/2010 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Thought this would be good for my dry skin and it just gave me a bunch of whiteheads instead. No thanks.

on 5/19/2010 12:54:00 PM

First off, this product contains several comedogenic ingredients, so if you are acne prone like me - avoid! I like the natural SPF, but I returned this mainly because I found it really perfumey.

on 3/25/2010 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this. It's one of the only moisterizers I could find out there without dimethicone which is an ingredient in most moisterizers, sunscreens and foundations that makes me break out. The thing I could not get past was the VERY STRONG FRAGRANCE this product had. I tried it for several days, but it didn't fade even after 3 or 4 hours. I bought it for about $17 at Walmart and brought it back after a week. I'll be trying the new St. Ives Mineral Moisterizer which also doesn't have dimethicone next and I'll see how that works out (hopefully no fragrance!)

i got the version of this w/ SPF 15. i have dry combo skin & it isnt moisturising at all! definetely more of a sunscreen than moisturiser so not worth it IMO considering SPF is only 15. my main issue is that it dries immediatley & if u touch it at all after its dry it just rolls off your face in little bits so a bit of a waste :(

on 3/2/2010 7:47:00 PM

I got it in a set with the other products in the Radiance line. The day cream is very moisturizing, but my face feels sticky afterwards. It's hard to put makeup over it. The scent is a little too strong for me. I prefer non-scented products if I'm going to wear it on my face all day. I won't be repurchasing.

on 2/22/2010 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got a trial sized product in a Burt's Bee's gift. I was afraid to try it on my acne-prone skin, but after reading reviews decided it was worth a try. I tried it first on areas of my face least likely to break out. I was so impressed that I started using it all over my face. It makes my skin look fresh and smooth and glowy. I even think it has minimized pore appearance. I have not experienced any breakouts since starting this product 2 months ago.
It is a bit expensive. I think I paid $15, but I think it's worth it. I don't like that it comes in a pot...not too keen on sticking my finger in there all the time. Plus, I heard that moisturizer in a pot can mold. : x

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This isn't very moisturizing and it's really thin and goopy. However, it removes makeup really well. But overall it's just an average moisturizer.

on 2/1/2010 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

First off, let me say that I have acne-prone skin and have been experimenting for years for the right combination of products to exfoliate, treat, heal, moisturize, protect, etc.

This is one of the few products that I am absolutely sure is safe for my sensitive skin. I use it morning and night, and it seems to calm my skin, and completely counteract the harsh dryness caused by using a salicylic acid cleanser twice a day (and dry winter air).

I was suffering with dry/flaky irritable skin with visible flakes, and I needed some relief, and this eliminated it completely.

Yes, it does feel oily. During the day, I find that blotting with a single ply of tissue after applying helps. This is especially helpful if you plan to wear makeup over it.

As far as the jar packaging, I just use a q-tip to scoop out the pea-sized amount needed. And if I need more, I use the other end of the q-tip (no double-dipping). This seems to have prevented it from going bad. I've had it for months and it is still fresh.

My only gripe is the strong perfume-y scent. It's not the worst smell in the world, it's tolerable, but it's a bit much for a facial product. My boyfriend comments on it when I wear it at night before bed.

All in all, this is a potent moisturizer, and it has not broken me out at all, which I was surprised at. It actually calms my skin. When I use it at night, I wake up in the morning with less redness, and soft skin.

on 1/23/2010 6:14:00 PM

Not super special, moisturizes well with a fresh scent. Prevents dry patches but can be oily. Usually I don't wear makeup over it.

Popular Moisturizers