April 19, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Brush-on Cream Liner in Deep Brown

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by behappy08

I really like the color of this liner, very dark brown. A great alternative to black. The quality is excellent it does not smudge, it stays on. The application is easy because I can control how thin I want it and it's very creamy. Highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by redlawyer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is the ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!! I have the fine wrinkles or creapiness around my eyes and every time I tried a liquid eyeliner the makeup traveled into the creases. This cream eyeliner goes on so smooth, as thin or as thick as you like. The little brush that comes with it is a joke, but I love the Bare Escentuals eyeliner brush thats angled just right.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by cleogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only got this color b/c my Clinique counter was sold out of the Black Honey liner during the last GWP. I fully intended to head out to another Macy's and try to exchange it without trying it. Well, then I tried it. This color is gorgeous. I have light golden/hazel brown eyes. Somehow this color, which looks like it has a lot of red in it doesn't make my eyes look red, like some browns do. This shade of liner on my top lid brings out the green in my eyes. People tell me my eyes look green when wearing this, not brown. This liner stays on all day until you take it off, and it comes off easily with any eye makeup remover. This is HG status for me. If you are looking for a dark liner and you don't want black, try this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by scmeggiry

I actually like the little brush that this comes with. I have also tried it with a sephora flat eyeliner brush and a Chanel thin eyeliner brush and prefer this little guy. Using the little brush is like drawing with a self-sharpening eye liner. It mimicks the pencil, but the product is creamier. And the color payoff! The only other gel e/l I can compare this to is MAC's deep brown, and Clinique definitely wins in color. Same thing with the true black, which makes MAC's blacktrack look almost graphite since blacktrack is a very flat black. Clinique's true black and deep brown have a glossiness to it that makes the color so much more intense.

I switched to MAC fluidlines because they stay a touch better. There's less flaking going on but it's still far from perfect. Hmmmm maybe if I put fluidline and then top with Clinique...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 8:49:00 AM More reviews by fritzygirl

I love this stuff!!! I was debating between this and the black and am happy that I got the deep brown. It is a deep enough color so that I am still able to wear a smokey eye with some shadow assistance or just wear it alone without looking to harsh. I find I get the best result out of this if I apply it with an angled eyeliner brush. The wear on this stuff is amazing. I compared it to the Bobbi Brown gel liners (side by side comparison on my hand and then tried to rub both off after they dried) and this stuff is just as long wearing, if not more so, than the BB.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 1:14:00 PM More reviews by pizzamomma

I really love this cream liner in deep brown. I also love the cream liner in black. I have had the black for over a year and still have a lot left. It has great staying power. I use the brown almost everyday!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by bethwalls77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fabulous product! Stays put allll day. Love the little brush that comes with it~most don't, but it really works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2008 6:32:00 AM More reviews by luker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite gel eyeliner. The consistency seems to be just right for applying and staying power. I will apply in the morning and it will stay all day and into the evening, in fact I've went to bed without washing it off and in the morning, it's still on! Amazing staying power much better than MAC Fluidline which I have tried many times because of their colour variety but am always disappointed because it tends to go on too sheer which makes application difficult because I have to reapply and reapply to try and get the colour depth - then by mid-afternoon, its faded off! With Clinique, one application does it! I do wish Clinique offerred more colours to choose from though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 6:21:00 PM More reviews by cfriday7

I don't think I could ever be convinced to go back to liquid or pencil liners again! I stumbled on Clinique's cream liner after being disappointed with the pigment intensity of one of MAC's Fluidlines (Macroviolet) and with the staying power (or lack thereof) of Quo's cream liner, and am I ever glad I gave this one a shot! The colour is rich and dark, without being too intense or unnatural, the creaminess allows for effortless application, and the staying power is unrivalled in my experience.
Although the pot is quite small, I've hardly made a dent in it, in the months that I've been using it, and I use it every day!
Definitely my HG liner - and if and when I do run out, I'll definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Gabby0717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner! Just recently I was converted from the traditional pencil eyeliner to the brush-on stuff...and it is such a refreshing change! I felt like the pencil was harsh on my skin and using the brush is a much more gentle approach when applying liner to the delicate skin surrounding the eye. Also, I love the color! I switched from black to brown and although it is a subtle change, it looks much more natural. I also love that it comes with the brush...very helpful. It lasts a long time as well. A must-have!