November 21, 2014 | 1691 users online

Makeup Brushes - Clinique - Foundation Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by NotYourAverageCanadianGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first foundation brush I have ever used, and also the best one I have ever used. It makes foundation (liquid, cream, pressed powder, etc.) go on like a dream-- no streaks, no mess, no waste. It gives you very even coverage. It's also top quality: it's made of synthetic hair that's super soft (it doesn't feel like synthetic), and it doesn't shed. Expensive. but well worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this brush. It's pretty expensive at $30, but I got a free clinique goody bag with it. Apart from that, it's worth it.
It applies my liquid foundation really nicely. It can get streaky but you just go over the area and pad it in with this brush and tadahh* it's great.
I also love how it doesn't shed. I've had it for a year and I don't even think it shed one hair. Seriously, it's great.
I'd never go back to sponges again with this.
Apart from foundation, I recently started using it for cream blushes. I was always bad at putting them on with my fingers. It would look blotchy and uneven. When I decided to use it with this brush, it looked like the women in magazines with they're cheeks so beautiful and luminous. lol.
I love this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 11:53:00 AM More reviews by tntf1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay-So I bought this...tried it out and took it back. Even though I loved it, I just didn't want to pay $30 (roughly) for it. I tried to make myself not like it...And bought some Cover Girl foundation wedges at Target for like $3. But guess what? I just bought it again yesterday. Makes my foundation go on like a dream. Excellent quality! And I love that I don't get all those bristels stuck all over my face. Definitely a plus! I tried one of the MAC brushes and that thing was shedding more than my cat. Hopefully this brush will last a while but I will suck it up and buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by amykmi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this brush. It's a nice size (both the handle and the bristles), it's soft but firm enough to give great coverage w/liquid foundation, and it's less expensive than some other HE foundation brushes. I even like the clear lucite handle ... it's nice to have a change from black and white! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Emily520

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Before buying this brush I used sponges and my fingers to apply my liquid foundation. Sponges soaked up too much so I used fingers mainly. That got so messy and I had heard about using a brush, so i decided to give this one a try. I do not regret it! It's soft and applies/blends foundation so well. I haven't even noticed it losing one hair since I bought it about 6 months ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by xomeggiepoo

I had always used icky sponges or my fingers, but this brush has totally converted me! It's amazing, it doesn't streak at all and blends really well. This is the first thing I've ever bought from clinique, so I was pleasantly surprised .It's a little pricey, but I had a gift card so I didn't really care. Also, if you take care of your brushes they'll last a long time so it's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

LOVE this brush. Prior to getting a makeover at the clinique counter, I'd used sponges (which definitely became gross and soak up and waste too much foundation!). Now I'll never go back to those $2/dozen sponges. This is a great quality brush, doesn't shed, doesn't streak (unless you go too long without washing it!), doesn't waste makeup (seriously, I use less than half of the foundation I was using before). It is a little spendy but I'd say it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Amyjmacintyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this brush! My brush is about 3 years old at this point and has not only been giving me a perfectly blended foundation application, but has not shed one bristle. Not one! I wash it about once a week, and it always returns to perfect shape and super soft. The bristles are not irritating and pick up and transfer your makeup perfectly. All the bristles also have an anti-bacterial layer good for 200 uses, which I am way past but it's easy to clean and dries fast. I use the "stippling" motion when applying which is exactly what you must do with this brush.
This brush is a bit more on the pricey side, but for the quality of the brush your getting your moneys worth. Most of the low end brushes fall apart way under a year, so if you think about it, buying a cheapy for $10 every year or less is equal if not more then buying this one brush, one time and getting flawless makeup every use. It's a no brainer. Get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by aries41587

I absolutely love this brush! Not to mention its **ANTIBACTERIAL** so this is especially good for acne-prone skin types! As a former Associate Consultant for Clinique I was new to this brush and once I got it at the counter I haven't used anything since. It is smooth and high quality. Very easy to clean and take care of. This is definitely worth $30!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by dressforms6846

i was new to clinique when I had frist bought this brush I thought there was no way I was going to pay $30 for a foundation brush but it was sooo worth it.