Clinique Foundation Brush

4.5

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

i ADORE this brush! I have used mac brushes to sponges, to fingers...anything! but the effect is never as smooth and as even as this brush.

The difference with this and mac is the texture of the bristles. This one doesnt really separate and go cloggy and all the bristles move together so u dont get brush streaks and blending is amazing!

This is a must-have! There is just no room for error!

Also, this brush is anti-bacterial so it doesnt harbour bacteria and move it around your face...so when i get the odd blemish, i know the brush isnt going to aggravate it.

h/e it could be a bit prettier...maybe stainless steel handles?

love it...would definitely buy again!

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Well this is an excellent brush. I have been using it for 1.5 years and still going strong. It applies liquid or cream foundation beautifully. It is a bit expensive, but unless I find something cheaper but of the same quality, I will buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I never thought I'd use a traditional foundation brush again after using stippling brushes. I got this on a whim and I'm so glad I did! Very high quality brush, firm bristles and a good ferrule. It has the right level of bendy-ness to enable you to apply all the angles around your face. The size is also good, not too big not too small, easy to get in all the crevices. I've found that if I apply liquid foundation with this then blend out gently with a stippling brush it creates the perfect not too sheer finish that you can get with just a stippling brush alone. A good investment brush.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this brush! I would never think of buying this, since its thirty dollars, but my aunt got it for me any way. it applies really well, and i use it mostly for applying blush or a bronzer, but it works well for foundation too! On the plus side, I also got a small makeup bag, along with two tiny bottles of Clinique Happy for free after purchasing this. I'd recommend buying this if you don't mind spending a little money.

This is the first time I've bought a brush for appying foundation. I didn't see the point before but one of my friends (who always has flawless skin) convinced me that a good foundation brush is the secret. This is a flat brush that I use for applyin any liquid foundation. It does take a little more work then dabbing it on with your fingers or a sponge and you have to be careful with the hard to reach areas like the wings of the nose. But once you get the hang of it it's really the most even, beautifully blended application you could ever imagine. Since I've never owned a foundation brush before I don't have much to compare with but this seems to be of good quailty judging by the feel of using it and the fact that it hasn't lost one single bristle yet.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I purchased this brush more than a year ago. I used it every day for foundation application. The brisles are stiff enough to blend well but soft enough that they don't leave streaks. Also, it has not shed one single hair. It looks as good today as it did when I bought it, and it works just as well, too. I don't use it so much for foundation these days, but it also works really well for blending out concealer and applying cream blushes. This is my only Clinique brush, but I am always tempted to buy more because this one is such high quality. It is a little pricey, but I think it is definitely worth the investment!

This is the first foundation brush I have ever used, and also the best one I have ever used. It makes foundation (liquid, cream, pressed powder, etc.) go on like a dream-- no streaks, no mess, no waste. It gives you very even coverage. It's also top quality: it's made of synthetic hair that's super soft (it doesn't feel like synthetic), and it doesn't shed. Expensive. but well worth the investment.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I like this brush. It's pretty expensive at $30, but I got a free clinique goody bag with it. Apart from that, it's worth it.
It applies my liquid foundation really nicely. It can get streaky but you just go over the area and pad it in with this brush and tadahh* it's great.
I also love how it doesn't shed. I've had it for a year and I don't even think it shed one hair. Seriously, it's great.
I'd never go back to sponges again with this.
Apart from foundation, I recently started using it for cream blushes. I was always bad at putting them on with my fingers. It would look blotchy and uneven. When I decided to use it with this brush, it looked like the women in magazines with they're cheeks so beautiful and luminous. lol.
I love this brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Okay-So I bought this...tried it out and took it back. Even though I loved it, I just didn't want to pay $30 (roughly) for it. I tried to make myself not like it...And bought some Cover Girl foundation wedges at Target for like $3. But guess what? I just bought it again yesterday. Makes my foundation go on like a dream. Excellent quality! And I love that I don't get all those bristels stuck all over my face. Definitely a plus! I tried one of the MAC brushes and that thing was shedding more than my cat. Hopefully this brush will last a while but I will suck it up and buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this brush. It's a nice size (both the handle and the bristles), it's soft but firm enough to give great coverage w/liquid foundation, and it's less expensive than some other HE foundation brushes. I even like the clear lucite handle ... it's nice to have a change from black and white! :-)

Popular Makeup Brushes