Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 11/10/2012 11:19:00 AM

This product has an amazing, rich vanilla smell! I really loved applying it every night before bed because I'd go to sleep smelling of chocolate. However, some people who prefer more subtle scents might not like it. When I put this on in my bedroom, my mom could smell me from the living room LOL.

Scent aside, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone staying in hot and humid countries like myself. It's more suitable to be used during winter climates, I think, because it's really thick and moisturising. When I applied this at night, my legs were still sticky/greasy in the morning. Which is pretty gross, by the way, if you tend to sweat alot like me. I'm not sure if it's my fault for putting on too much, or Vaseline's fault for not being able to absorb well!

I don't regret buying this because it was on sale and not very pricey anyway. But I'll be trying out other brands instead to see if I can find a product that absorbs into my skin better.

on 10/22/2012 8:48:00 PM

this lotion smells great and is easy to apply, it hydrates the skin without being greasy

on 10/18/2012 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

love this product so much, if you are olive skin or darker this will give a beautiful glow!!!!
love this soo much!

on 9/30/2012 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This cream has been my ultimate favorite! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product as its moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing and smells like chocolate!

The cons are: You would need to apply it 2 times as it makes my legs dry after wards.. I use Nivea deep conditioning lotion for my legs after taking a shower. and use Vaseline for hands!

on 8/16/2012 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Smells SO GOOD. Nice application, not oily ... slight silky feel after.

on 8/15/2012 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Such a rich, moisturizing formula that smells absolutely amazing. Non-greasy and easy to apply.

on 8/7/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use this every time I come out of the shower (unless in a rush!) so I have a fairly good idea of how it works for me. I have continued to repurchase this many many times as I love the way it makes my skin look & feel.

I always purchase this scent/version as it's my favourite, it smells very rich like caramel. It doesn't completely soak in to the skin immediately but the results linger the next day as well if I apply it before bed which I haven't found before with other lotions.

This does a great job in keeping my skin soft and I will continue to repurchase this. Fairly cheap, available in lots of places & it comes in different sizes which is good. Highly recommend!

on 7/24/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This lotion is fantastic!! I love it!!! I use it nearly everday and it makes me feel fresh and allows me to have amazingly baby smooth skin. I will continue to buy this lotion. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

The smell of this is just amazingly delicious. I love this product as it softens my skin immediately! I used to have the driest skin on my legs but that has become a problem of the past after using this product! The cream absorbs quickly and leaves you soft and smelling sweetly!
I really recommend this product! It is good value for money and I really liked it! I have to thank my dad constantly for buying this for me!

on 6/14/2012 3:25:00 AM

I use this lotion on my legs and arms after I shower to lock in moisture and I have been doing this for about 3 years already. It has a heavenly rich cocoa scent which is beyond no means overpowering, and sinks in nicely leaving a very subtle scent fast forward a few hours. I don't find it extremely moisturizing for I find I need to reapply this twice a day, but I don't see a reason in complaining all that much. I get this for around 5 or 6 dollars from my local drugstore and will keep repurchasing years to come. Great product!

Top Rated Vaseline Products