Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

3.6

I recieved a free .5 oz sample with a recent purchase from philosophy and I adore the smell of this purfume. It's light and flowery, but the smell lingers all day. I'm definitely going to buy a full size when I run out of this sample for me and my mother!

on 3/1/2010 1:58:00 PM

I obtained a used bottle on Ebay that someone was almost giving away. I now see why. The best way i can describe this headache fragrance is artifical, unnatural and cheap floral. A lot of reviewers have referred to this as a "soapy" smelling fragrance. It in no way smells like any soap I've ever used or want to use.

on 1/16/2010 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

i have 3 words:

LOVES. BABY. SOFT.

can i get an amen? save yourself the $$ and find LBS on ebay for a a few bucks. it also lasts a ton longer.

on 1/10/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This perfume is just OK for me. Very floral and boring. It is not fresh and clean smelling. The dry down is too powdery for me. I give it a score of 3 because it is not repulsive. It reminds me of perfumes worn by grandmas and old ladies, only this is a little bit better than that.

on 1/10/2010 1:59:00 PM

I don't like this at all. I bought it because of the positive reviews and I was looking for a clean fresh scent, but this isn't it. It honestly smells soapy, but not in a good way. Childish and old-ladyish at the same time. No sexy (read: I wanna get close to you) clean.

on 12/17/2009 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Maybe I'm really really missing something or the bottles of perfumes I sampled at Sephora were off but I am not at all impressed with the Philosophy fragrance line - amazing grace included. I was dissapointed because everyone raved about the Philosophy frag.s , and how clean and soft they were. Well at initial spritz this smelled like hairspray (not in a good way). As it dried down it smelled better but not good. Any good clean/ soapy notes are drowned out by sweetness in the philosophy perfumes and this awful, cheap synthetic quality. Gross. I'm giving this two stars just because it is not the bomb of a fragrance that Baby grace is.

on 12/13/2009 2:45:00 PM

This is a gentle warm floral scent, not too strong and not too heavy.

Yes it does smell a bit like a floral soap, or an upmarket fabric softener, but that is OK for me.

I work in a hospital and have to get pretty close to people, I don't want to smell of nothing, I certainly don't want to smell sexy, or mysterious, or of food, yet neither do I want to leave out this important part of my ritual of looking after myself and feeling good about myself.

This is clean and fresh smelling, and does not offend anyone, it is one of the few fragrances that I can smell on myself during the day, and one of the few fragrances that strangers have commented on.

It lasts well on me, but I do carry around the rollerball, which helps to give me a lift mid afternoon.

A definate re-purchase for me.

on 12/13/2009 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like it, but I don't love it. I tried it on in the store and loved it, and came back and bought it 2 weeks later and now it doesn't smell quite the same. Kind of overpowering.

on 10/27/2009 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this beautiful scent!!! I will always keep this one around!!

on 8/18/2009 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not my HG, but one I will probably always keep in my arsenal. It's such a nice fragrance...very clean and "comforting". Not one of my "sexy" smells, though.

I especially like to put it on after I get out of the shower in the evening.

Would purchase again.

EDIT: Sadly, I've traded off all my Pure Grace items. The scent is no longer "comforting" to me...not sure why, though... (5/2010)

Popular Fragrances