Everyday Minerals Email Me

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 1/8/2008 2:43:00 PM

I love using Email me as my everyday blush - it's a very subtle color without too much shimmer, so it's perfect for work. I would definitely buy this again, but with so much blush in the container, I'm not sure I'll need to reorder for a long time! A little goes a long way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I did not appreciate this subtle blush when I first received it as a sample during the summer. When I am tan, and EM Buttered Tan in shade, this was almost entirely unnoticeable on me. I gave this another try now that my face has lightened to Light Olive in tone, and this is a lovely, extremely natural, matte, neutral pinky-nude with a lot of beige that makes me look better without looking like I have any make up on. Also, because it seems to have pretty good coverage for a blush, you could probably even skip your foundation if you use this and get out the door faster. I would recommend this blush primarily for fair to light complexions--and even in this case, it will still be very subtle. I don't know if I would repurchase, as my HG go-with-anything neutral pink EM blush is Nick Nack (the pink is much more apparent than in Email Me), but if you're very fair, this might be a great enhancer for you.

on 12/22/2007 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

loved it! it is a matte blush. a bit brownish peachy colour i would say. everytime i apply it, my friends will comment that i looked like i just got out from the beach. slight tan shade. very natural and nice. no shimmers is another plus point as i got combination skin. my cheeks tend to shine too thus i try to avoid those shimmery blushes. however, its staying power dosent seem very good. it always seems to disappear at the end of the day...

on 12/20/2007 10:05:00 PM

I love natural looking blush that just adds enough color to look really good and this did that perfectly. It adds more of a tan to you than a red shade which is great. This is one of my favorite EM blushes they have! I use it almost practically everyday.

on 11/24/2007 5:37:00 PM

Nice neutral color, sort of a brownish shade with some pink in it. Very natural looking, no shimmer.

on 11/9/2007 5:53:00 PM

Very natural looking color. Soft brown with just a small hint of pink. Great color for a more natural everyday look. Looks better on me during the summer months, when I have more of a tan.

on 9/17/2007 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm wearing light tan for the summer and it email me blush makes my cheeks pretty without fake look. I'm SE Asian with medium tone (not yellow or pink). Not long lasting though.

on 9/12/2007 10:18:00 AM

A fresh, subtle blush. Gives just the right natural color to my cheeks. Pinky/brown, but just like a natural flush. A little goes a long way.

STILL love this! Will last freaking forever...
Great contour too. Buy!

on 9/8/2007 11:20:00 AM

This blush is so darn pretty & subtle..It just melds with my skin giving the appearance that I have a naturally pinky-beige glow from within. It is very light, but it shows up just enough on me. It is the most natural blush I think I've ever come across. Very pretty indeed!

on 9/8/2007 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Email Me turns out to be a great contouring shade for my very fair, cooltoned skin. It's a nice, neutral looking pinkish/beige/peachy shade. I pair it with EM Blush in #Light Pink. Together they do a good job in adding some colour to my face and concealing my Rosacea cheeks. PBI: for more information on how I apply MMU, see my review under EM Foundation Original Glo Formula.

Popular Blush Products