September 21, 2014 | 2035 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by specialribbons

This does hardly anything for chapped lips, but when I need something to throw on quickly this is a safe bet. It moisturizes slightly but if and only if your lips are already smooth (in my case anyway). The taste and smell are subtle and quite nice! This is cheap enough that I could buy a million and keep one everywhere. Whenever I have chapped lips, I run straight for my Carmex (the one in the pot, not the tube) which is the best I've found. This is great for everyday and on the go, which is what I use it for ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by leachele

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always come back to cherry Chapstick.. It smells wonderful and makes my lips sooo soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by fashionnbabiixo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Out of all the other lip balms and moisturizers out there Chapstick is by far the best. It makes your lips feel smooth, healthy, and it tastes great too. I use this product twice a day and only get chapped lips if I don't have it with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by highwayrendezvous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't live in the US so I have to purchase Chapstick Cherry lipbalms online from my spree-er, but I will keep doing that as long as this product is being made.

I'm a lover of the classics, and I've heard raves about this product--even celebrities use it! I was so curious to try it out and I really love it. I have chapped lips and this soothes them immediately, providing the slightest hint of colour and a sweet taste that kinda reminds me of almond jelly (a local dessert in my country and it happens to be my favourite).

I intend to purchase the strawberry one and stock up the next time I go online shopping. I definitely need one of these everywhere I go!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by gabrielle1017

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

didnt have any moisturizing effect for my lips, so unfortunately i wouldnt reccomend this to people.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by beachchick21

BEST CHAPSTICKE EVER! I get really chaped lips a lot, and the original chapstick burns my lips and the scent is nice and not over powering. Never burns lips, favorite chapstick EVA!
Hope I helped! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

I really like this lip-balm, it's really cheap and does the job. It gives my lips just a hint of rosy colour and instantly makes them feel and look a lot smoother. The staying-power is pretty good too.

The stick formula allows for hygienic application and the packaging is sleek and lightweight so it fits easily into your pocket. I love the sweet cherry smell, but I can see that it could potentially be a bit sickly for some people.

I found that the balm can occasionally create a sort of waxy/'crayon-like' build-up on my lips, but it's not a major issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Chapstick is the one product I always come back to! I always try and find bigger and better lip balms and I always end up coming back to this one. It just does everything a lip balm should do. It moisturizes very well, adds shine, adds a hint of color, smells good, its small/sleek and is inexpensive. Everything you need all in one! Love it! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by avi00z

If you have sensitive lips or a history of allergic reactions, stay away from this product. At first I really liked this product, it smelt good and made my lips so soft BUT just one day after using it, I ended up with itchy, swollen lips. My lips were sore, extremely dry and chapped. I could not use any other product for a very long time because of this stupid chapstick. I would never buy this again and would not recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The paraffin based chapstick can actually make chapping worse! Ever met a chapstick addict? There are many. And that's because once you put it on your lips do feel TEMPORARILY smoother - but then your chapping worsens, so you apply again. And again. And again. Sorry - but no, thanks. There are way better lip hydrators on the market. Sure it's cheap, but in this case you get what you pay for.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No