Chapstick Cherry

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/26/2012 8:11:00 PM

This is the only lipbalm I've ever been allergic to, I've tried all the other scents from the Chapstick brand and I'm not allergic to any of the other ones. I guess its fine for me because I find the scent to be a bit annoying after awhile, when it comes to treating my lips I think it does an okay job at that, just another lipbalm, nothing special.

on 12/28/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Its just an OK lip balm. it isn't really waxy to me, but it doesn't do much for my lips. i have to keep re-applying throughout the day. I like the cherry smell, and there isn't much of a flavor.

on 12/15/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

No, just no. It's waxy, it doesn't last very long (hence the reason you may think you have an addiction) and it doesn't moisturize. It does smell good though, I'll give it that.

on 12/11/2011 2:08:00 AM

I'm addicted to my cherry chapstick. I got rid of all of my lipsicks and lipglosses because I don't need anything else. The nice thing about the cherry flavor is that it leaves some color on your lips. It's never sticky or messy, and it moisturizes and stays on like nothing else. Don't bother with fancy expensive lip balms; nothing beats the chapstick.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What's all this hullabaloo about Katy Perry and cherry Chapstick? Yo la tengo claimed their dibs in the musical arena in 2000, singing about a girl who wore nothing but cherry Chapstick...and if a product is rad enough for yo la tengo to name a song after, it's damn sure good enough for me. Especially since it costs a dollar.

on 8/5/2011 4:14:00 PM

I don't know why, but this is the ONLY thing that has the ability to make my lips soft. Every other kind of lip balm just sits on top of my lips. Nothing else sinks in as well as this one does, transforming my chapped, dry lips into a soft, juicy looking pout. This is the BEST one!!!! I've strayed multiple times but it really is the only one that works!

on 7/28/2011 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I tried to like this chapstick but sadly it seemed to dry out my lips even more! It stinks because it gives your lips a pretty pink sheen. It also makes a great base under lipsticks and lipglosses. I works well on my mother but sadly isnt for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This does hardly anything for chapped lips, but when I need something to throw on quickly this is a safe bet. It moisturizes slightly but if and only if your lips are already smooth (in my case anyway). The taste and smell are subtle and quite nice! This is cheap enough that I could buy a million and keep one everywhere. Whenever I have chapped lips, I run straight for my Carmex (the one in the pot, not the tube) which is the best I've found. This is great for everyday and on the go, which is what I use it for ^^

on 7/27/2011 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always come back to cherry Chapstick.. It smells wonderful and makes my lips sooo soft!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Out of all the other lip balms and moisturizers out there Chapstick is by far the best. It makes your lips feel smooth, healthy, and it tastes great too. I use this product twice a day and only get chapped lips if I don't have it with me.

Top Rated Lip Treatments