December 22, 2014 | 875 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by marysmith93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm addicted to my cherry chapstick. I got rid of all of my lipsicks and lipglosses because I don't need anything else. The nice thing about the cherry flavor is that it leaves some color on your lips. It's never sticky or messy, and it moisturizes and stays on like nothing else. Don't bother with fancy expensive lip balms; nothing beats the chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

What's all this hullabaloo about Katy Perry and cherry Chapstick? Yo la tengo claimed their dibs in the musical arena in 2000, singing about a girl who wore nothing but cherry Chapstick...and if a product is rad enough for yo la tengo to name a song after, it's damn sure good enough for me. Especially since it costs a dollar.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by gvmullins

I don't know why, but this is the ONLY thing that has the ability to make my lips soft. Every other kind of lip balm just sits on top of my lips. Nothing else sinks in as well as this one does, transforming my chapped, dry lips into a soft, juicy looking pout. This is the BEST one!!!! I've strayed multiple times but it really is the only one that works!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by sweety1551

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried to like this chapstick but sadly it seemed to dry out my lips even more! It stinks because it gives your lips a pretty pink sheen. It also makes a great base under lipsticks and lipglosses. I works well on my mother but sadly isnt for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 2:32:00 AM More reviews by specialribbons

This does hardly anything for chapped lips, but when I need something to throw on quickly this is a safe bet. It moisturizes slightly but if and only if your lips are already smooth (in my case anyway). The taste and smell are subtle and quite nice! This is cheap enough that I could buy a million and keep one everywhere. Whenever I have chapped lips, I run straight for my Carmex (the one in the pot, not the tube) which is the best I've found. This is great for everyday and on the go, which is what I use it for ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by leachele

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always come back to cherry Chapstick.. It smells wonderful and makes my lips sooo soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by fashionnbabiixo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Out of all the other lip balms and moisturizers out there Chapstick is by far the best. It makes your lips feel smooth, healthy, and it tastes great too. I use this product twice a day and only get chapped lips if I don't have it with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by highwayrendezvous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't live in the US so I have to purchase Chapstick Cherry lipbalms online from my spree-er, but I will keep doing that as long as this product is being made.

I'm a lover of the classics, and I've heard raves about this product--even celebrities use it! I was so curious to try it out and I really love it. I have chapped lips and this soothes them immediately, providing the slightest hint of colour and a sweet taste that kinda reminds me of almond jelly (a local dessert in my country and it happens to be my favourite).

I intend to purchase the strawberry one and stock up the next time I go online shopping. I definitely need one of these everywhere I go!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by gabrielle1017

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

didnt have any moisturizing effect for my lips, so unfortunately i wouldnt reccomend this to people.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by beachchick21

BEST CHAPSTICKE EVER! I get really chaped lips a lot, and the original chapstick burns my lips and the scent is nice and not over powering. Never burns lips, favorite chapstick EVA!
Hope I helped! :)