December 19, 2014 | 1149 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Magnif'Eyes Eye Magnifier Eye Opening

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by smini80

For an inexpensive mascara this is a good product. I bought this in dark brown and it makes my lashes thicker and a little longer.
However, it does not seem to last for me throughout the day - not sure why that is...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by SuzieeqLuv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this mascara. Though I can't say it is my HG only because I am too picky to continue with one mascara.
When I did use this produc I got multiple compliments on this product.
Like any other Rimmel mascara this one can be used to build dramatic lashes if you are patient enough to apply the multiple coats.
But no matter how many coats you apply this mascara gives a great curl to my already curly eyelashes almost pushing them to my eyebrows. It gives a nice dark look to your lashes. I got the simple black color.

It is a fun mascara and I love the rubber bristled wand. Very good for seperation even after the tube was empty.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by leendagrl

Spider Lashes, Clumps of Clumps, Flakes, Does Not Hold Curl, Kinda Grey in Colour. Need I say more?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2009 7:01:00 AM More reviews by hellohello26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

im new to makeup, and this is the 3rd mascara ive tried

its nice! it makes ur lashes nice and long, good for day wear. but does lift them up a bit with a slight curl. only thing is, it clumps, and flakes off a little if u rub them.

easy to wash off too :) i got the non-waterproof one

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Sam1e

This my all time favorite mascara! i have tried TONS of mascaras but keep coming back to this one, no other mascaras have beat this yet!Great brush,makes lashes look like FANS, people constantly asking do i wear false lashes - and also its got great price. I have read that it flakes a bit - this is true but isnt a big problem at all in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2009 3:30:00 AM More reviews by sexytresses

I gave this away after just two uses! Oh my gosh! Made me have spider lashes from HELL!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by J4YDER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is great mascara, It builds up in thickness easily and makes my eyelashes look massive.
However if the 'thick clumpy look' is not for you, I wouldn't advise buying this product, unless you use very lightly
but for me, I LOVE IT

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2009 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Sheila617

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, admittedly an impulse-buy, but in the end I wish I had read the reviews here first. It just didn't work for me; it went on with tiny globs from the first use as well as clumping together what lashes it did manage to coat with color. My tubes wand seemed to hold an odd placement of product,so I found myself recoating areas that didn't need it while trying to coat the lashes the wand 'missed'. I gave this mascara a 2 week try to see if it was application technique, too much post-combing or if it was the product itself. I found NO lift to the lashes as package stated, nor did my eyes seem any larger nor magnified in lash size, length, volume or uplift. It also flaked on me by lunch time, which made my eyes itch. I did like the packaging & the wand's softish bristles, even tho it didn't do anything for my lashes. A huge dissapointment for my first Rimmel mascara purchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG HG HG HG!!! THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!! AND I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL!!! I LOVE BIG FALSE LOOKING LASHES AND THIS IS THE TICKET! IT THICKENS LENGTHENS AND CURLS IMMEDIATELY! ( I always blink slowly and spin the brush upwards while applying) and DO NOT FORGET TO DO DO A COAT ON THE VERY TOP OF YOUR UPPER LASHES LADIES, IT MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE! I PROMISE! Also, I just bought some DxorShxw last week and ladies it wasn't that great. I don't have a clue why I was still looking at other mascaras(its a sickness lol!) but.... the D.S. did not curl or lengthen a bit but it did thicken, but you had to do 4 coats and it was so wet I had to wait between coats! YUK!..I do not have time for that....who does?! I put one on each eye and it was a given... my HG R.E.Mag thickened, curled and lengthened my thin short and straight lashes! But, I do love it for my bottom lashes, sine I do not need a curl or lengthen it does thicken and makes them pop out and it found some lower lashes I never seen before and the color is an awesome deep deep black. I do combine the D.S. now with my R.E.M and my eye lashes are amazingly huge and dark! So I say combine the two if you want a night time BAM POP look and I just my R.E.M (HG) for a falsie gorgeous look. So, back to this my HG...it thickens lengthens and curls( like I said....roll upwards and blink slowly onto the brush a few times and it is amazing) and the outcome exceeds any other mascara I have tried. I also liked another store brand Maxbelline Define a Lxsh, in the hot pink tube. Though this is insanely way way way better!This has a thicker formula and curls more and holds it and takes less time to apply and get that falsie look. JUST BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 1:45:00 AM More reviews by winddancer1323

This mascara used to be my HG. My lashes looked like falsies, and it held a curl! I only switched because I am constantly in need to try out the newest mascara.