January 30, 2015 | 1892 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Make Up For Ever - Sens Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by tammy2526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOve....This stuff. I needed something that would not sting my eye and remove my wp makeup and this did the job It dose not sting my eyes like so many others that I used and it removes my makeup soooo easy. I am so glad I found this suff it is awesome.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by mischa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's okay as far as makeup removers go, and I like that it's not greasy feeling, but I think the "waterproof sensitive eye cleanser" claim is a bit misleading since it actually makes my eyes sting quite a bit. Honestly, I find plain joboba oil works as well without stinging, and it is far cheaper than this. Sure, it's oil, but it doesn't make me break out, and I generally wash my face afterwards anyway.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I love the packaging, very hygienic, and the consistency, which is kind of like a gel-cream. I also love that it doesnt leave a greasy film and your eye area feels soft after use. What I cannot stand is the fact that my eyes burn so badly and I cant see because of a cloudy film for a few minutes, even though I always take off makeup first, THEN wash my face to take care of any residue. So sad! If it weren't for the burning and cloudy eyes, I would love this...but it's just too much, dont know if I can even finish the 2/3 bottle I have left.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works better than almost anything else for taking off stubborn liquid liner and mascara. Doesn't require tons of rubbing and wiping. Took off one lippie because it has made my eyes sting a bit, because I feel like I have to use a lot, and because that blue dye is a bit obnoxious and chemically. Will repurchase because I haven't found anything I like better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by fofocool

HG.... it does what it must do... with this one removing your makeup(waterproof or not) is so easy!!!! Go get it... you won't regret it..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome makeup remover. Works like a charm. Even removes waterproof makeup instantly. my new HG eye makeup remover

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by jehsatie

This is the first review I write here, and I'm glad to say it's a rave review. I've tried many makeup removers, cheap and expensive (La Roche's Toleriane, Nivea's, Matis, baby shampoo) and they all either stung my eyes to death or didn't perform a good job on the removing side. This one is great. My eyes are intact, but the makeup is all gone. I'm happy to pay 20 dollars for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by wrevhn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

love. best eye remover ever. love the color! safe on eyes, not oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by valentinekisses

This eye and lip makeup remover is really wonderful. What I love most about it is how little product I need to use to remove my eye makeup, even stubborn waterproof and long-wear eye makeup. It even removes my Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Lipcolor without any issues.

Another great bonus is the way your skin feels after you use this; it feels clean and refreshed. Too often I buy eye makeup removers that say "oil-free" and after I use them my lids feel greasy, dry or like a film is left over. Not the case with this eye and lip makeup remover.

I have used this all-over to remove all my makeup, which worked wondefully, but at the higher price tag (for a makeup remover) I'll stick to using it just for eyes and lips.

Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by beachxobunnii

This stuff works miracles. if it can get diorshow blackout off in a matter of seconds, it can do anything. I love that is comes in a sanitary pump also. And one of the few that does not irritate my eyes after i use it.