Make Up For Ever Sens Eyes

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Methylpropanediol, Acrylates Copolymer, Ageratum Conyzoides (Ageratum Conyzoides Leaf Extract), Butylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton Seed Extract), Isobutylparaben, Mel Extract (Honey Extract), Sodium Methylparaben, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Tromethamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Interesting blue eye makeup remover. Unlike other eye makeup removers, it's not watery and does not leave behind an oily feel. It's a thick consistency and I normally use a q-tip or a eye pad to help my stubborn eye products on my eyes off. It can be hard to work with since its a thicker consistency. This product would be easier to use if it came in a squirt bottle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's a pretty good make up remover. The key is too slowly rub out your make up then with a towel wipe it off. And it really does work. It didn't hurt my eyes. I poked my eye and it burned but that's about it. Too expensive though. I got it in a swap to sample it and I was happy with it. It did NOT leave an oily residue after I wiped it either so I loved that

Is it just me or does this makeup remover sting? I wanted a strong eye makeup remover for waterproof mascara, and was recommended this one by a MUA at Sephora. When I saw it was for sensitive eyes I immediately got it. But surprise surprise, it stung my eyes! Sure it did a great job at removing the mascara (and everything else), but I will be returning this purely because of the sting.

LOve....This stuff. I needed something that would not sting my eye and remove my wp makeup and this did the job It dose not sting my eyes like so many others that I used and it removes my makeup soooo easy. I am so glad I found this suff it is awesome.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's okay as far as makeup removers go, and I like that it's not greasy feeling, but I think the "waterproof sensitive eye cleanser" claim is a bit misleading since it actually makes my eyes sting quite a bit. Honestly, I find plain joboba oil works as well without stinging, and it is far cheaper than this. Sure, it's oil, but it doesn't make me break out, and I generally wash my face afterwards anyway.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

First off, I love the packaging, very hygienic, and the consistency, which is kind of like a gel-cream. I also love that it doesnt leave a greasy film and your eye area feels soft after use. What I cannot stand is the fact that my eyes burn so badly and I cant see because of a cloudy film for a few minutes, even though I always take off makeup first, THEN wash my face to take care of any residue. So sad! If it weren't for the burning and cloudy eyes, I would love this...but it's just too much, dont know if I can even finish the 2/3 bottle I have left.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This works better than almost anything else for taking off stubborn liquid liner and mascara. Doesn't require tons of rubbing and wiping. Took off one lippie because it has made my eyes sting a bit, because I feel like I have to use a lot, and because that blue dye is a bit obnoxious and chemically. Will repurchase because I haven't found anything I like better.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HG.... it does what it must do... with this one removing your makeup(waterproof or not) is so easy!!!! Go get it... you won't regret it..

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Awesome makeup remover. Works like a charm. Even removes waterproof makeup instantly. my new HG eye makeup remover

This is the first review I write here, and I'm glad to say it's a rave review. I've tried many makeup removers, cheap and expensive (La Roche's Toleriane, Nivea's, Matis, baby shampoo) and they all either stung my eyes to death or didn't perform a good job on the removing side. This one is great. My eyes are intact, but the makeup is all gone. I'm happy to pay 20 dollars for it.