Clairol Herbal Essences Drama Clean refreshing shampoo

3.8

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylene-Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 10, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I used to use the Degunkify shampoo before they discontinued it, so I reluctantly turned to this, figuring it wouldn't make my hair as clean or fresh-smelling as the Degunkify shampoo. No, it's not as good, but after a good scrubbing, it works almost as well. I've been using this stuff for over a year now, and I'd say it's most definitely a keeper.

on 10/2/2011 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I tryed this just to see what its like , I don't have oily hair or anything . But because it was cheap thourght i try it . Made your hair feel nice & clean .

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this product in hopes that it would make my hair less oily, and it has defiantly helped. Ever since I started using it my hair has felt very clean, and I constantly get comments on how good my hair smells. I highly recommend it to people who have excessively oily hair or just want it to smell amazing(:

If you have wavy hair that gets tangled easily, like if you are very active throughout the day, this shampoo does not work at all. It does not really clean my hair that much, and it does not make it look shiny the way I want. I also find that it leave my scalp itchy and it makes my hair harder to style. I recently tried an experiment: instead of my usual Herbal Essences I used that loreal kid's shampoo and it worker a lot better than the drama clean. Looks like I need to get a new shampoo!!!

on 8/27/2011 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got the smaller bottle of this set. I liked it, it cleaned well but it wasn't quite what I was looking for. It did have an odd smell too.

on 8/26/2011 8:32:00 AM

This product did not work for me. I get foils regularly so my fine hair is somewhat damaged and needs good care. I've been using professional hair products but decided to try this one because I was intended to use it as clarifying shampoo (I get a lot of product build-up).
It made my hair really damaged and dry and my scalp started flaking.
It smells nice tho ,so I might give it away or use it as a body wash

on 8/5/2011 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i love this product and always recommend this to those with oily hair on the Hair board. i am oily haired and have dyed hair (and scalp is still oily...lol). this product not only cleanses hair but after two days of not shampooing, my hair isnt as oily compared to using other products. I always alternate betw. two differ shampoos, btw. So far among all DS shampoos out there, this is consistently allows my hair to be less oily after 2 days. I;ve tried cheapie brands (vo5, suave), tressemme, other herbal essence (HE) shampoos, etc and i always find this is the best for me. however, i quite dont think this is good for colored hair as i notice my hair has faded with using this (and i also use HE color shampoo).

on 8/1/2011 4:52:00 PM

I hated this stuff! As a teenager my hair gets oily pretty fast but this didn't keep it any cleaner and made my hair very straw like. gross. Only plus is that it did small delicious.

This is great. It deep cleans your hair without totally stripping it and making it dry. I usually use HE's long term relationship line, but I find that after a week of that my hair gets oily build up. So I wash with this once a week to get it completely clean. Also, it smells really good :)

on 6/25/2011 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

I love this product! It smells delicious, cleans like a dream, and makes my hair look healthy!