October 23, 2014 | 1889 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Drama Clean refreshing shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by jessii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tryed this just to see what its like , I don't have oily hair or anything . But because it was cheap thourght i try it . Made your hair feel nice & clean .

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by BaileyDrummond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this product in hopes that it would make my hair less oily, and it has defiantly helped. Ever since I started using it my hair has felt very clean, and I constantly get comments on how good my hair smells. I highly recommend it to people who have excessively oily hair or just want it to smell amazing(:

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by sparkledancer13

If you have wavy hair that gets tangled easily, like if you are very active throughout the day, this shampoo does not work at all. It does not really clean my hair that much, and it does not make it look shiny the way I want. I also find that it leave my scalp itchy and it makes my hair harder to style. I recently tried an experiment: instead of my usual Herbal Essences I used that loreal kid's shampoo and it worker a lot better than the drama clean. Looks like I need to get a new shampoo!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Yuix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got the smaller bottle of this set. I liked it, it cleaned well but it wasn't quite what I was looking for. It did have an odd smell too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product did not work for me. I get foils regularly so my fine hair is somewhat damaged and needs good care. I've been using professional hair products but decided to try this one because I was intended to use it as clarifying shampoo (I get a lot of product build-up).
It made my hair really damaged and dry and my scalp started flaking.
It smells nice tho ,so I might give it away or use it as a body wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by original

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this product and always recommend this to those with oily hair on the Hair board. i am oily haired and have dyed hair (and scalp is still oily...lol). this product not only cleanses hair but after two days of not shampooing, my hair isnt as oily compared to using other products. I always alternate betw. two differ shampoos, btw. So far among all DS shampoos out there, this is consistently allows my hair to be less oily after 2 days. I;ve tried cheapie brands (vo5, suave), tressemme, other herbal essence (HE) shampoos, etc and i always find this is the best for me. however, i quite dont think this is good for colored hair as i notice my hair has faded with using this (and i also use HE color shampoo).

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I hated this stuff! As a teenager my hair gets oily pretty fast but this didn't keep it any cleaner and made my hair very straw like. gross. Only plus is that it did small delicious.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by italiagirl007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great. It deep cleans your hair without totally stripping it and making it dry. I usually use HE's long term relationship line, but I find that after a week of that my hair gets oily build up. So I wash with this once a week to get it completely clean. Also, it smells really good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by jasminese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It smells delicious, cleans like a dream, and makes my hair look healthy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite shampoo. I have long straight oily hair this shampoo makes it feel the cleanest out of any other shampoo I've ever tried. It doesn't strip it. It suds very well and just leaves your hair feeling amazingly clean and soft.