Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

3.9

WATER/EAU, AMMONIUM GLYCOLATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, GLYCERIN, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, LENTINUS EDODES EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ALGAE EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, HONEY/MIEL, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-4, BENZOPHENONE-9. 10/10/09

on 3/16/2010 2:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been using these for 5 years now, and they are an integral part of my skincare routine. If you have not tried the Anew skincare line by Avon you are missing out! I am not fond of their cosmetics or fragrances, but this retexturizer and the microexfoliant ROCK!

on 2/17/2010 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

These are my HG! Evens my skintone, makes pores shrink AND lightens my acne scars really fast! Amazed by this & have been using for 2 years. Love when these go on BOGO :)

on 1/30/2010 2:33:00 AM

So, I'm not sure if mine were dipped in battery acid or something but this was way too harsh on my skin. I guess if I ever needed confirmation that I have sensitive skin...this was it. It gave me little red rash bumps all on my chin, and on either side of my nose on my cheeks. I rarely get pimples and just wanted something to "rejuvinate" a little. This was not it! The bumps were SO itchy and drove me crazy for days...I think I'll give this away and stick to more gentler products...

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like the ANEW Clinical line. The treatments work much better than the ANEW daily skincare for me.

This stuff is like Stridex Pads for adults. It works immediately, and I noticed smaller pores and smoothness immediately with no mess. There's no smell, either, which I like even better. Once this dries, I like to use the ANEW Clinical Derma-Full Cream over it.

Buy it cheap off eBay or when it's on sale - there's no need to pay full price, and the full container lasts a good while even if you use it every other night. Paired with the ANEW Advanced Clinical Dermabrasion System, I don't need to see the dermatologist anymore for monthly peels to deal with the clogged pores in my t-zone area.

on 11/15/2009 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am not super loyal to a lot of skincare products. I am always looking for something better. This peel is "something better"! This peel is one product that can usually ALWAYS be found on my vanity. I buy this peel every 90 days. I use it every other day, so that's adds up to 2 months using the peel & then 1 month without. I look at the 30-day "break" as a resting period for my complexion. When I am starting a new container of these pads, I use it at night and when I get up the next morning & look in the mirror, my dull skin is GONE and my skintone is much more even. I don't realize how dull & drabby my skin can get in 30 days but the morning after I use this after one of my "breaks", my skintone looks remarkable.
I am in my early 30's and even though I haven't sunbathed in 8-9 years, my sun-bathing days of long ago have resulted in some minor sun/brown spots just in the past 24 months. They are nothing extreme and someone else has to look very close to see them, but they bug the heck out of me!
I am certain that if I didn't use this peel, the spots would be MUCH more obvious.
This formula not only addresses age spots, but it makes my pores much smaller & gets rid of all the dead skin & skin cells that just lie around on our face, dulling our complexion & causing our skin to look drab & "blah".
Another reason why it's important to use a peel like this is because we go out & spend HUNDREDS of dollars on high end creams, serums & targeted treatments. If we use a peel and get rid of all that dead skin & build-up, those pricey potions are going to be MUCH more effective as they will really "sink" in to the skin compared to applying the formulas over top of all that dead skin/build-up.
I LOVE that the peel feels comfortable (expect a little minor tingling when you first use the peel, but for me it lasted only for 2-3 minutes & after the 2nd or 3rd time I used it, I didn't feel it at all!)
Also, how much more convenient could this be? Just wiping a pad over my face every other night? I have tried other home peels & it took me 10 minutes just to read how to mix this & that. And the results weren't near as good as the results I get with this one.
The price is totally worth it when purchased at the regular price of $25.00, but I have bought this on sale out of the AVON brochure for $15.00 or often, they will have a "Buy One, Get One for $5.00" CLINICAL sale.
**TIP**I do recommend taking BEFORE/AFTER photos when you use this peel, because after the 60-day period, the results are comparable to a 35% peel and since this is a gradual change rather than all at one time in a doctor's office, it may be easy to not appreciate how much it's helped your skin, since we do see ourselves in the mirror daily.

on 11/1/2009 8:10:00 AM

Over the last 8-10 months, I have greatly reduced the amount of products used on my skin...with pretty good results. However, just recently (as I lost my summer tan), I noticed my skin was really dull and I had brown spots on my face (cheeks). I have been using these pads about every 3 days for the last 2 weeks and my skin is amazingly radiant and the brown spots are really clearing!!! I had no idea it would help with the spots!! I can't believe how even my skin tone is! Love it!

on 10/5/2009 12:04:00 PM

Awesome. Simply Awesome. Keeps my skin smooth and baby soft, I use these a couple nights a week before bedtime... really makes a difference in the overall tone and texture of my skin. I really notice a difference in feel and brightness if I don't use these for a week or two! These do sting, but that's how you know it's working. :) Remember to use sunscreen too - these will make you more vulnerable to sun damage, that's how well they work!

on 9/24/2009 12:13:00 AM

Made me break out!!! I just needed something that would make my past acne scars less noticeable, so after researching and seeing many great reviews I bought this. This is the third time I've used it, and I have followed all the directions such as using it every other day, but tonight I noticed break outs all over my face and even small bumps on my forehead. I may be over exfoliating, not sure, but will only stick to using this once or maybe twice a week.

on 9/21/2009 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using these very faithfully for about 5 years or so. Maybe thats why people tell me I look like I'm 22 when I'm 27. Helps with post acne spots, lines and texture. People always want to touch my face because they say it looks so smooth. And it is! Love this stuff.

I had been using the Peter Thomas Roth peel pads-those were a lot more ($40.00 compared to $15.00 for Avon) and those I was pleased with-those you used and then rinsed your face- with these you don't rinse- so the AHA's have a chance to really do something.
I was worried that my skin would become irritated, these do sting a little, but once I put my moisturizer over top it soothes my skin.
I have noticed a good improvement in my skin- the sun spots are fading quite a lot and my pores are diminished. I have been using this nightly only for about 2 weeks. Love it.

Popular Face Skincare Products