October 24, 2014 | 1159 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with these as bases when I first got them. However, not even two months later, I was hitting pan on two of the colors. They're very small little pans. They are a good price, but they run out so quickly. I did like them a lot when I used them, but it's not practical. I won't be buying them again because of this. Instead, I'm just going to spend some money on simliar colors in NYX Jumbo pencils since they last forever. These would be good for someone starting out with makeup. Give them a shot, but just know that they don't last long

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by kaylaxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of these quads in "Skinlights" and "Not Just Nudes." The colours are really pretty, but they are way to creamy, which makes them crease like crazy! By themselves, without shadow on top, they crease in about an hour but even with shadow on top, they last only three or four hours. I don't think I'll repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by pengy2482

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought 2 of these creme shadows awhile ago, i had never tried creme shadows before so i thought i would give it a shot.
totally not worth the money, i ended up just using them as a sticky color base more than anything.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

I got these shadows a few years back, but sill haven't managed to use them up. don't use these on a regular basis, just occasionally. I have it in Pink Petals 03. The one that I have and the other palette choices have very beautiful complimentary colours. However, they do not last very long at all. They tend to crease a lot and I could barely tell I even put them on after 2 hours (except for the creasing lines that they left behind). I normally don't use cream shadows since my lids tend to get quite oily and I don't think I will start after trying this out. I even tried to set it with a powder and it still creased and didn't last long.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Calicokatie

I have this in Black Magic. Didn't work well as shadows for me. Even with a primer I found that they lost their pigment half way through the day. Now I use them as a cream shadow base.

The packaging is a pain to open. I took a nice gouge out of one of the pans attempting to open it early one morning. Revlon should nix the mirror and redesign the package.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by blueroses2525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews of these shadows. To me, they are perfect for mornings when I'm running behind and don't want to spend 25 minutes putting on my eyeshadow, cleaning brushes, etc. With these, I just prime my eyes with Victoria's Secret Pro FX Eyeshadow Primer and blend them using my fingers. They look beautiful, blend nicely, and last all day. They never crease on me as long as I use primer. I have picked up a bunch of different colors, but so far, Twilight and Not Just Nudes are my favorites.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by somethingbeautiful

I am actually pretty pleased with this product, I have it in skin lights. I bought it because I have always been allured with the idea of a cream eyeshadow. This was the first ones I bought and they are decent. I really don't like the packing because it is hard to open and I often fling my thumb in the pink color on accident. The color pigmentation is decent, I am glad that they are not super pigmented because I bought them to be a base to my powder shadow. They work really well for that pourpose. The colors are okay, starting from left to right if its open with mirror on the top is, brown, looks scary in the pot but isnt terrible when applied and has a shimmer finish, cream is a sheer very shimmery color, pinkish is nice it has a very strong gold undertone so i like that, and then skin which is just a matte color that is kinda darker then my skin because i am so fair but like it is pretty nice. So overall, i would buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by angelamdai

Ugh. I bought this product since there was so much hype about it on YouTube earlier this year and now it just sits in my makeup drawer and I don't know what to do with it. I bought it in Seashells 11 since it's all neutrals and I figured I could wear it everyday. These creme shadows are dry and difficult to blend and just a nightmare to work with. Don't waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by MEOCISFAB123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this is vava voom and black magic...so I tried it twice. And I hate them both....and REALLY wanted to like black magic. *Sigh*
They look good on at first but they fade so quickly, within an hour give or take. It's almost as if they melt away or something! This is a terrible product, it's too bad

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by starbrite321

I got a palette of these cream shadows in not just nudes. I would recommend saving the money you would spend on these and getting MAC paint pots. MAC paint pot dry down and then do not budge, these do not and therefore they crease after a couple of hours. However, when I use this under UDPP I do not experience creasing. Nevertheless I would rather spend a little more for a better formula of cream shadow. But if you are on a budget, have an eyeshadow primer, and do not have oily eyelids these may work for you.
The one positive to these shadows is that there is a wide variety of colors of available.