October 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

Good hilighter for nc 40.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised to see good reviews for this product. Perhaps it is just my skin? This has a tendency to accentuate pores and imperfections. I have have much better results with other brands such as Hourglass, Dior, and Urban Decay. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by iyonis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did not like this. This product is nice but it is too much. I like a suble look nothing suble about this highlighter. It is nice for night out etc but not for everyday life no(unless your life is a party) then go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by sroben

This is by far the best highlighter I've ever used! It's great for giving your skin a nice glow - I use it on my cheekbones for contouring and it does the job perfectly! It's a little pricey but I've been using the same one I bought almost a year ago and I still haven't hit the pan yet. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by melinamarie5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OBSESSED with this highlighter!! For all my olive skin girls out there you MUST get this. It looks so beautiful!!! It blends really well so you wont have that drastic line.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:01:00 AM More reviews by MisseyKay26

I wish I would have bought this sooner. It works really well with my olive tan complexion!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by DeaUhh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to compact. I love it for my cheeks and have even used it to replace my beloved high beam from benefit for under my brows. Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh em gee!!!! Can you say Golden Goddess in a handy dandy black compact? I have had my eye on this product for awhile, in fact probably a couple years but I never got around to purchasing it. I went to Sephora and I went to the NARS section for the first time ever lol. I always seem to forget about it for some reason, but I wanted to try the blushes. I was very impressed with the texture and pigmentation of all the blushes and had a very hard time finding the perfect one. I decided to go with "Sin". I saw Albatross and immediately wanted to swatch it. I tried it on my hand and I wasn't impressed at all. I could hardly even tell it was there! I tried to layer it on and still wasn't happy with it. I decided to buy it anyways and when I got home I put on 2-3 layers on my cheekbones and sort of blended it down slightly into my blush n apples of my cheeks. Holy batman! I have never looked so flawless! I have warm/yellow undertones and Albatross most def has yellow/golden undertones to it, and I am tan right now so it really looks phenomenal! The best way I can describe this is a candlelit glow. I truly looked like a golden summer goddess!! This powder is also very finely milled so it's not chunky at all - it's veryy smooth. It also has very tiny sparkles but I think it's very natural looking esp for these hot summer days! Don't get me wrong I still love my MAC's Soft N Gentle but Albatross is much different. I love wearing it! I feel so pretty. I also love to pop it right above my upper lip and my nose n chin, lights my whole face up! This is most def expensive but so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NARS "Albatross" - Perfect Highlighter... No glitters, no pink tones, a sheen healthy glow in powder form. Beautiful and this compact will last me a very long time since I'm only using it as a highlight.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by JohanneKristensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
It gives the perfect amount of shimmer on my face. But not shimmer in a crazy party night way, but more in a subtle golden shimmer way that compliments my medium skin tone in a perfect way.
Yes, I'm in love and it's worth every penny spent. Everyone - go buy it now!
(And I like it better than M.A.C. - Soft & Gentle, but they are in the same category!)